847 replies to this topic

#31 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

Dear sister, please check the website www.encouragingwomen.org It was great help to me and to many other ladies, especially the books that they offer to download for free. Hope it will help you, too. God bless you!

#32 fxmldr74

fxmldr74

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

Dear Jesus please intervene in this situation. I pray that every last plan of the enemy will be conquered in the name of JESUS.

Just know that you are not alone. I have unbelievable pain at times too with my situation. My wife left me and is pregnant. Ive been praying my brains out for God to wake her up. Try getting mad at the enemy and speaking out loud the words I have victory in JESUS. The Lord is my shield and my strength. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Speak this over your husband but not in regards to what you want first. I think its best to petition that at the end of the prayer but in order for this to be possible the most important thing is praying for the salvation for your husbands soul and life to be kept from destruction.

#33 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

#34 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

Thank you I so need the encouragement .. I know and believe with all my heart that God can do anything. He will fix this .. I truly believe that. Please pray for me tomorrow is my birthday and my grandsons, we are meeting Rob for breakfast it is what we always do.Pray for a wonderful day .. happiness and joy ! Rob called earlier and we ended up arguing, it makes me feel bad. I do not like to argue and have hurt feelings. It is like I set him off, it started about the birthday and went into a conversation he always gets mad about. He says he wants to be with me, will not talk about it, just gets mad. He has ask for time and I have given him 6 years, on an off. My wish is to be together..for that to be we must communicate openly and honestly.. so I wish for that. I also wish that all issues that block us from being together are delt with taken care of put to rest. If there is another woman in his life she be gone also, he says there is not. Dear Lord in Jesus name I ask you to please take care of this situation.. Thank You Amen!

#35 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

I pray that tomorrow is truly a happy birthday celebration! Father I lift up this relationship to you for divine intervention. I ask for healing and restoration. Father let this be swift and complete with no residual anger and unforgiveness. Father I ask that this breakfast be peaceful and joyful wth no arguing or recrimination. Let it be reminiscent of celebrations in the past that were wondrous and loving. I ask that you give For Now a wonderful birthday. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#36 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

Thank you Lord for this day.. it was very nice. Thank You vlee may God Bless you and yours that your days are all wonderful. Thank You Lord Amen

#37 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:41 AM

Lord, thank You for allowing this familhy to be together on her birthday. we pray that You will use that time together to give rob a vision of what a healed marriage can look like.... give him hope that it IS possible with You! in Jesus' name, amen!

#38 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:58 AM

Thank You Lord and rws3, it has been so good to be together for these last couple of days. It makes my heart sing .. I then am so happy... Thank you Lord for making it possible. Lord please continue to bring us closer..spend more time together. You know Lord..my heart..my dreams and my fears please do not let my fears win. Thank You Amen

#39 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:16 AM

Dear Lord please open honest communication between us, bring reconciliation quickly. Lord send me a sign! In Jesus name I ask Amen

#40 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

Please pray that I truly have faith that God will restore my marriage, and that it is not just my wishful thinking but true belief in God and his almighty power. In Jesus name I ask.. Amen! Thank You All my God bless you and yours.. Amen!

#41 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

i can relate to that prayer!! Lord, please guide each of us here clearly in the path that You have planned for us and our marriages. show us the way and give us the strength to follow. in Jesus' name, amen!

#42 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

Thank You ! Amen!

#43 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:16 AM

i can relate to that prayer!!

Lord, please guide each of us here clearly in the path that You have planned for us and our marriages. show us the way and give us the strength to follow. in Jesus' name, amen!

Amen to that !!!!!!!

#44 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:38 AM

Dear Lord thank you for this opportunity today please guide us so that not to anger each other, or to hurt feelings. Let there be open honest communication! Lord please help me to feel better, heal all the issues I have. Please give me the strength and the knowledge to help him, guide my hands that I may fix his back. Make this a wonderful day.. In Jesus name I ask Amen

#45 Riley1

Riley1

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

Lord, please protect this family. I ask that you rid evil from their lives, please bulid a thorn bush around them and hold them near you Lord. I ask that you bless them and thank you for all the work you do.. Amen