847 replies to this topic

#16 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

Please if any one is there please pray ..Rob is on his way here and I am so scared, I so wish to do and say the best things...I so wish that we were together..be with me Lord and guide me and my words. Be also with Rob that he be honest and forward with his thoughts and feelings.. in Jesus name I ask ! Thank you all Please if any one is there please pray ..Rob is on his way here and I am so scared, I so wish to do and say the best things...I so wish that we were together..be with me Lord and guide me and my words. Be also with Rob that he be honest and forward with his thoughts and feelings.. in Jesus name I ask ! Thank you all

#17 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Dear sister, I'm here and I'm praying for you. Don't worry, God will put on your lips what you should say to Rob. God bless you both!

#18 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

Praying for you and Rob... give it to GOD and HE shall mend your hearts as husband and wife. Be confident in the Lord for HE never fails. Have a great evening of reconciliation.

#19 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:11 AM

Thank you all for you beautiful prayers ...My heart is heavy this morning, after meeting with Rob yesterday, I feel like he has lied to me this whole time. That he really does not want to reconcile, that it has all been fake, he is just pretending.. a big lie! He says he does want to reconcile...but his actions do not fit his word. Please Lord help me to know the truth... what is your plan Lord..do I keep trying? Do I give up and say I did my best? God please help me ! I am so confused.. I feel like such a fool...point me the direction you want me to go..my whole life is such a mess..Lord I so need something to go on here..I am like a lost sheep, please help me find my way. In Jesus name I ask. Thank you God for all you have given and the blessings you will give this day!

#20 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:16 AM

Father God it has been said so many times on this forum that you are not God of confusion but God who sees everytyhing clear and wants His children to do the same. Lord please speak to the heart of this sister and her ex husband so that they have courage and love to be honest and sincere with each other and that they do You will in their relations. Lord comfort For Now today and help her to follow Your path. in Jesus name. Amen.

#21 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

[size=7]
God thank you for being with me, why am I so confused? I so just wish I knew what to do. One minute I am ready to move mountains to make this work and the next I have talked myself into giving up. That it will never work, that I will never trust, that I will not be able to forget, or be able to live with what all has happened. God I do love the time with Rob,I walk away more confused than before. God please help me out of all this, show me my way. This has consumed my life, God you know there are so many more issues in my life. Everything else sits and waits for this to change. God please enough time has been wasted. I can't take it any more. I ask for you to help me ...make something better ..anything.. I so am ready to give up on it all. Please in Jesus name I ask .. Thank you!

#22 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

Thank you all for your prayers... I guess it is time to give up.. I have done all I can Not just trying to reconcile with husband but my life is such a mess and nothing changes it. No amount of prayers will change anything.. I guess this is how God wants my life to be, there is nothing I can do about that. I can not change anything if God does not want it the way I do... so there is really no point. Just sit here an waste away until I die.

#23 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

we feel for you... it is difficult to continue to hope and pray when nothing seems to be happening. i know it is easy for me to say but hang in there.... we are praying for you!!! Lord, please renew this person's strength. fill her with hope and ease her frustrations. thank You that You understand our limitations and accept us just as we are... please help her to come to You with her burdens and help her to feel that Your presence even when we sometimes wonder if You are listening. in Jesus' name we ask for Your blessings and favor in her life and healing for this marriage, amen!

#24 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:20 PM

God where are you..I need your help..guide me ..help me find what it is I am to do..God you know what I need..I am so sad my heart is so broken, I am tired of being alone, of this whole work comp thing, God I just do not know what to do any more, where is my happiness..my joy..my love..my income..my beauty..my health.. God help me with these things..help me to see clearly & know what to do .. Thank you God..and all who pray for me..

#25 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

prayer for reconciliation - Gracious Father, Shine your Holy Light into his heart, speak to him about us being together again, and help him to forgive me of my wrong doings against him. Remind him I am the woman he loved before. Help him to put everything behind us so we can move forward together.Open positive communication between us again. Send your most powerful Angels to whisper to him constantly and positively about us being together and to remind him of forgiveness. Protect him from bad people and all harm. He says we will work it out, please Lord , I love him so very much. Amen

#26 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:22 AM

Lord, please enable her husband to forgive and to see the possibility of reconciliation. give him a vision of a happy, restored marriage and cause him to long for this. remove anything or anyone that is an obstacle to reconciliation. send him strong Christian male friends who will encourage him to reconcile and support him in the journey. comfort his wife and give her hope that the day of reconciliation IS coming! in Jesus' name we ask for healing and restoration in this marriage, amen!

#27 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

Thank you for your prayers..Thank you Lord for that bit of hope, ray of sunshine. Lord Thank you so much..I needed that! God I feel so greedy, I always want more...Lord I am sorry.. I do love and am grateful Lord ..I am! But Lord it is so hard when we part...it so breaks my heart...But Lord thank you for the time together, I so love him Lord...you know I do not trust him..Lord I try, please Lord help me with that. It is hard to trust..when your trust has been so broken..Lord I know you can fix this. And Lord do you think I will ever make it through a day with out crying? Can Maybe we do something about that to. Lord not to be so random..but thank you for the rain last night it was wonderful..thanks for watering for me. God I do not know how to say this ..I know you know...the limber, the money..God please let me not worry about that...you take care of it Lord what is best for me. And Lord about the lying can you help me out with that to..I am so tried of always looking for the truth..Lord please help him not to lie to me any more..or hide things that I should know. Boy Lord I am a mess ... Oh Lord you have been so good to me..I would have never made it with out you! Lord there are so many people who need you ..need your help...I feel bad Lord that so many people are in need. OK I will say Good night now..Thank You Lord ... Amen ps Thank you for the beautiful sunset !

#28 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:50 AM

Dear Lord make this a great day with Rob..help to bring honesty and love. Help Rob to be kind and understanding. Lord guide this day..Lord send a band of angels with me. Help me Lord this is a turning point..Lord I ask in Jesus name that it turn to reconcilation..Dear Lord please make it be all that it is possible... Lord you know how much I need this..Thank You Lord Amen

#29 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

Dear Lord Please guide me in word and deed. Help me..show me the truth! Light my path,put in front of me that which I need to do, that I see the signs that you have given me. Lord I so need direction, I need my heart to sing..to be happy, to enjoy this life you gave me. Please help me do that. Send Rob my love..protect my children/grand children! Give me strength, help me deal with work comp. please make it so I do not have to return to that job. Restore my marriage..income would be nice, doing something I love! Bring peace, quiet, to my area. Heal me mind body and spirit! In Jesus name I ask.. Thank You Amen!

#30 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:48 AM

Dear Lord guide me and give me strength, Lord please help me in this situation with Rob. Lord I have tried,and tried...Lord please change something in this relationship. I am tired of being here in limbo.Lord I am not giving up on reconciling with Rob, but I need a lot of help...Please Lord...In Jesus name I ask..change something ... Thank YOU Amen!