847 replies to this topic

#1 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

This has been such a hard road (6 years), God you know this, I so need your help nothing is impossible with you God. Please I need you God to help fix all of this. Only You can, I have prayed, I have lost hope, I have shed so many tears, God I do not understand why things are the way they are. I do not know the answer God, I do know that we ( R & me) belong together, we both desire it. Please put our marriage back together, we did not want to divorce you know that. God you have looked after me and have given me so much but God my life is not any good with out my husband the man I married an love with all my heart all my soul. God you brought us together once, please bring us together now. Bless all who are in need.. Thank you !

#2 bpatton

bpatton

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

I pray that God will bless you and the man you desire in your life. I pray that you will allow God's will to find its way throughout your situation. I pray you receive strength, I pray you receive direction and guidance. I pray that God will be your light in the darkness, and your umbrella in the storm. Thank you Jesus for second chances.

#3 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

I pray that God will bless you and the man you desire in your life. I pray that you will allow God's will to find its way throughout your situation. I pray you receive strength, I pray you receive direction and guidance. I pray that God will be your light in the darkness, and your umbrella in the storm. Thank you Jesus for second chances.

Thank you for your kindness & thoughtful prayer, God Bless you all.

#4 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:35 AM

Dear Lord, please help our sister to get together with her husband. You see how much she loves him and how much she desires this restoration. With You All things are possible. Please comfort this precious sister in her trial and grant her more wisdom, patience and strength to fight for her family. Please heal and restore this family, In Jesus Name, Amen

...by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive... (Romans 7:2)

#5 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

Lord, please be the mediator in this relationship and help them to put the pieces back together with Your help. remove all bitterness, unforgiveness, and misunderstandings and replace them with compassion, forgiveness, and clear & open communication. we know that time is not a barrier for You so in Jesus' name we pray for all obstacles to be overcome and this couple reunited, amen!

#6 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:31 PM

Lord, please be the mediator in this relationship and help them to put the pieces back together with Your help. remove all bitterness, unforgiveness, and misunderstandings and replace them with compassion, forgiveness, and clear & open communication. we know that time is not a barrier for You so in Jesus' name we pray for all obstacles to be overcome and this couple reunited, amen!

#7 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:38 AM

Lord with You all things are possible! I thank You that these people love each other even after divorce and understand that Your will is a marriage how it is described inYour Word. you can restore this marriage! please have mercy on these two people and help them and fight for them! in Jesus name! Amen

#8 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:17 AM

Thank you all for your wonderful prayers.. he is coming to talk to me tomorrow. Please pray all will go well. With the help of God , it will be a honest and loving communication, that things will move forward for us. That this is the starting point to recovery. In Jesus name I pray. God Bless all and make this day special for all. Thank you!

#9 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:20 AM

Lord, I ask that You see that the lines of communication for this couple remain open and that they speak words that only uplift and edify. Lord, help there be a resurrection of this marriage, I know You hate divorce. Let there be a healing and forgiveness. In the Lord's I pray, Amen.

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

Thank you all for your prayers, the meeting this morning went well, Thank you Lord for this time together and the kind words the encouragement it has given us both. Lord please continue to help me. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts given..I am afraid to be with out you here with me. Please bring us together & heal all the hurt. Bless all those in need...give them peace. Thank all for your prayers Gob Bless you All!

#11 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Dear Lord, thank You for working on this relatipnship. Please remove all the obstacles between these two loving hearts. Please restore this marriage in the Name of Jesus. Amen

#12 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:35 AM

Please pray for me I am afraid, I have doubt that it is me who wants my marriage back and it is not the will of God. I do not trust in my self to know what God wants for me, is it just my wanting? I so need the truth, a clear sign from God that this is his will. I am lost and confused... I sometimes feel that I am being selfish for so wanting my marriage restored. That if it fell apart then that is what God wanted to happen, should I just let it go, I so do not want to give up. But I also do not want to keep trying if my marriage will never be restored.Please pray for me a clear sign so I know what to do.
Thank you all God Bless you all.

#13 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

Please pray for me I am afraid, I have doubt that it is me who wants my marriage back and it is not the will of God. I do not trust in my self to know what God wants for me, is it just my wanting? I so need the truth, a clear sign from God that this is his will. I am lost and confused... I sometimes feel that I am being selfish for so wanting my marriage restored. That if it fell apart then that is what God wanted to happen, should I just let it go, I so do not want to give up. But I also do not want to keep trying if my marriage will never be restored.Please pray for me a clear sign so I know what to do.
Thank you all God Bless you all.

My dear sister in Christ,

Your marriage is not only between you and your husband... God is there with you... a three cord bind. Therefore GOD will and always be for the restoration of your marriage. let the devil claim the credit for ruining it temporarily... or sometimes, GOD wants us to focus on HIM first rather than our marriages so that in HIM we will find our true character, the right and only efficient way to love our spouses (Agape Love)... before HE restores it back to life.

your doubts are also from the devil. GOD will never let you think, no matter how big the past may have been between you and your husband, that your marriage is on its way to its demise.

It is never too late... some couples have stood up for their marriages for as long as fifteen years and still found out that their marriages are truly God-given. Not to discourage you... we run our own races... we have our own waits depending on how GOD wants to mold us into character. just give it all to HIM... seek HIS voice so it may be audible for you to hear. Pray for your husband because GOD has granted you the power to do so as his wife.

I'm sure GOD has pretty much talked to you in simple or divine ways about your marriage... seek HIS voice more until you can truly know that it comes from HIM... just as how we often talk to friends and quickly recognize their voices over the phone.

GOD is in control of your marriage... HE is part of it and a huge part of it at that... don't rely on your own understanding... let HIM... in everything... be in total control... Your marriage will be restored for the glory of HIS name.

My prayers for your marriage always...

Father God,

You have written us Your love letter so that we may feed from it when we are weary and lost. Thank you Father for ever being there with us in these times of doubt and struggle. Lord God we pray for our sister that she may finds more strength and a second wind to carry on with her stand. Lord this is the homestretch and we know that the enemy is persistent and won't back down. But You have already defeated these principalities Father when You saved us from the cross. O Holy Father though we are forever indebted to You, let us serve as one flesh with our lifelong helpmate... the ones You have chosen for us to share Your Holy Sacrament of marriage... so that we can serve with joy Lord, and walk as living testaments of Your almighty power and everlasting grace. In Jesus Name we claim victory over this marriage... Amen.

My dear sister... never back down to the devil... God has already won it for us by the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... 6 years... you are more strengthened to honor GOD... you can win this. Our prayers will forever be your reinforcements and the hedge of thorns to keep you and your husband away from the devil in this Great Commission. Stay in touch... GOD BLESS :D

#14 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:11 AM

Thank you all for your beautiful prayers,Rob ask me to dinner last night..it did not work out for I had the grandchildren. He said he would take me to Yellowstone Park,over the 4th of July. We have planned many things in the past but they never happen. I am afraid to even dream of these things because I then am so disappointed.I am not even sure any more what to pray for..would someone please guide me. Thank you God!

#15 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:54 AM

Dear Lord, please invade this relationship and lead it to a glorious restoration, don't let anything or anyone break the plan or put any obstacle on their way to ech other. In Jesus Name, Amen