6 replies to this topic

#1 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

Lord Its been ages since I came and visited you and prayed here, I need to ask for strength. My husband as you know Lord has been abusive and has left me to pay for everything in the marriage whilst he drinks it all away. Lord my son got sick, I know you only gave me a sick son because you knew that I would be strong enough to care for him. I finally plucked up courage to get a divorce, I am seeing my solicitor, but my husband is fighting me and making my life so bad. I know this will be a bad divorce. Please oh Lord can you soften the blows for me a little can you please ease up and make this a little easier for me. Please let us come to a solution, let us amicably divorce, let me be in a position to do charity work and put the rest of my life to good use. I beg you Lord to give me an easier path to follow. I wish David would just go away a financial settlement could be worked out to suit everyone, happily and we could not drag our marriage through the courts. Please Lord listen to my cries for your help. Please pray for me so that I may be healed and put my energies into doing work on earth that will help others Amen

#2 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

Lord, we ask for Your help in this situation. be her advocate and protector! we ask in Jesus' name for comfort and strength, amen!

#3 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

Please God, my husband is so secretive and maniplulative, and is trying to get out of the divorce. Please Lord I have suffered enough at the hands of this man, please do not allow him to drag me through the divorce courts and hurt me anymore. Your loving child Please do not let him triumphant, do not let his evil ways win here oh Lord, I beg of you to be merciful on me and to allow me to leave this man and be happy AMEN

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Father, no problem is too big for You to handle. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is the Lord. Father, let the knee of this husband bow down to worship You and repent of all his sins. May his tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. Father, You are the Master of all circumstances. I bring this situation to You for Your judgement and total handling according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this woman and her son. I ask for Your complete healing upon her son and upon herself as well. Father, thank You that You are faithful. Protect both mother and son from the attackers and from all harm and evil. You are indeed the Anchor in the storm, Lord Jesus. I praise and thank You for Your timely help upon missbling and her son. Thank You for healing and saving her, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:35 AM

Dear sister, I really feel for you and for your son. Hope he will get better soon. But I don't know how to pray about the divorce, for me it's something... like giving up. I still believe that God can change your marriage in a better way, talk to your husband and change his heart, make him an absolutely different person. With God all things are possible!

#6 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

I have read missblings request and understand her urgency for a smooth divorce but I know I serve a GREAT & MIGHTY GOD, I want us to pray for a supernatural breakthrough and intervention in this marriage. For her husband to commit his life to Christ, to fall head over heals inlove with both God and his wife and his heart to be transformed and that he may be the husband God intended missbling to have. Lets pray for healing and restoration, we know what God has done for many of our marriages already. God is for marriage and against divorce so please lets pray according to His heart and trust for favour in this marriage. Raymond

#7 Tyra

Tyra

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

Lord I pray that you keep this mother and son safe and let no harm come to them. Help this man see your way GOD. I pray that the HOLY SPIRIT works on him GOD so that you may enter into his heart and this man know that you are not pleased with his abusive behavior. In Jesus' name I pray.