3 replies to this topic

#1 mott

mott

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Please pray for my husband and I in our new marriage. We have only been married for 4 months & he has been staying away from home, drinking, possibly doing drugs and has new friends and is not the same loving and happy man I new for 4 years before we got married. He seems so sad, lonely and withdrawn and looks for reasons to stay away from home, yet he says he loves me and that things will work out. I'm so distraught, hurt and pray daily that he will let God heal him. I love my husband and want our marriage to work. Please pray for us

#2 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

Please pray for my husband and I in our new marriage. We have only been married for 4 months & he has been staying away from home, drinking, possibly doing drugs and has new friends and is not the same loving and happy man I new for 4 years before we got married. He seems so sad, lonely and withdrawn and looks for reasons to stay away from home, yet he says he loves me and that things will work out. I'm so distraught, hurt and pray daily that he will let God heal him. I love my husband and want our marriage to work. Please pray for us

Dear Loving Father,

We praise You and thank You for creating us as social beings so that we can freely feel and share the pain of our dear ones. It's not easy at times to see the struggle someone is going through, however this gives us an opportunity to step in and help lift the burden and make the journey bearable. We each have various degrees of struggles and challenges that we encounter daily, but we know that Your promises are sure and You will not fail us, if only we can trust You and lean upon You.

May that great love You demonstrated through Your one and only Son surround our dear sister and draw her closer to You, Father. May You hold her in the palm of your hands as if she is the only one living in this world. Please speak to her husband and break whatever is drawing him away from the love they first had for each other. May the Holy Spirit will speak to him wherever he is standing or sitting right now and turn his heart towards home.

Jesus, in Your mighty hand, we commit this couple and ask that You touch their lives and bind them with Your love. Amen

#3 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:40 AM

Dear Father, please save this new family and renew their love and passion to each other. Please heal the husband's heart and bring him home. Make his home the only place where he would find peace and understanding, Please bless and save this mariage, in Jesus Name, Amen

#4 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Father God,

Please give hope where it is needed. Let this marriage bear fruit in Your Almighty Name Lord God. Convict this man so that he may find out Your truth and the sanctity of their marriage. Never let our sister tire out and be exhausted... make her stronger Father and In Jesus Mighty name... please bring back the love they share... Amen.