2 replies to this topic

#1 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:13 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters, Please would you again pray with me & my family as we truly need divine intervention in all areas of our life, family & marriage. As you all know my marriage is truly a master piece of Godís handy work, God has restored our love, passion and every emotional area of our relationship. We are also very founded in the word of God and I have taken my role as the head & spiritual leader of our family, my prayer just is that we will follow after Godís heart and be His hands and feet every possible way and do His will and not ours. I want our lives to be honorable to God and live a life of Worship & Bible reading. My hearts desire is for our family also to be in full time ministry and I believe we have a calling upon our lives. I would like to study Theology again and also study Psychology and counseling to go into Pastoring & Marriage counseling. My wife has a desire to sing and I believe God has anointed her voice for ministry please pray that if it is in Godís will that He will be our provision and that we may pursue our hearts desire yet also according to His perfect will and plan. Else that we both may have open doors in a good job where we may be able to provide a good home for our children. We have a beautiful Daughter Zaydene Amaya Khan and have just heard that my wife might be expecting our next child as she has ALL the signs for a month now and we will go for her pregnancy test tomorrow. Please also pray that if God has decided to bless us with our next child that He may take away any fear of finances and any other fears and that we may be the parents both our children required. Currently my wife lives with her parents and Iím renting a room in someoneís flat due to lack of finances, please pray for financial outpouring upon our marriage. Also that we both as we now go for our learner and drivers license that we may be blessed with a car each. Please please please pray for all these areas and for Godís perfect will & plan for our lives to unfold. Raymond Zane Khan & Valdene Merle Khan

#2 Gola

Gola

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:15 PM

My father i thank you that you are ever faithful and with you all things are possible, as i pray for this family i ask you to please bless them with all their hearts desire praying that your peace will be upon them, your love will overshadow them and your mercy will be upon them as well, i thank you that they are hidden underneath your shelter-Psalm 91, i pray that No weapon formed against them will prosper- Isaiah 54:17 in Jesus Name, i pray that your blessing will be upon them all the days of their lives and let your glory be their's in abundance, Father i thank you for putting a new song in their mouth as well, thank you for answers to prayers in Jesus Name,Amen

#3 LEKE FADEJU

LEKE FADEJU

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

IN THE BEGINNING THE WHOLE WORLD WAS VOID AND WITHOUT ANY FORM WHATSOEVER, BUT GOD ALMIGHTY SPOKE ORDERLINESS INTO THE WORLD AND HIS GLORY WAS REVEALED. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS. AS FROM THIS MOMENT THE CREATIVE MIRACLE WORKING POWER OF GOD WILL BEAUTIFY YOUR LIFE,FAMILY and all your endeavours in the name of JESUS CHRIST. (AMEN) fadeju2003@yahoo.com

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Please would you again pray with me & my family as we truly need divine intervention in all areas of our life, family & marriage. As you all know my marriage is truly a master piece of Godís handy work, God has restored our love, passion and every emotional area of our relationship. We are also very founded in the word of God and I have taken my role as the head & spiritual leader of our family, my prayer just is that we will follow after Godís heart and be His hands and feet every possible way and do His will and not ours. I want our lives to be honorable to God and live a life of Worship & Bible reading. My hearts desire is for our family also to be in full time ministry and I believe we have a calling upon our lives. I would like to study Theology again and also study Psychology and counseling to go into Pastoring & Marriage counseling. My wife has a desire to sing and I believe God has anointed her voice for ministry please pray that if it is in Godís will that He will be our provision and that we may pursue our hearts desire yet also according to His perfect will and plan. Else that we both may have open doors in a good job where we may be able to provide a good home for our children. We have a beautiful Daughter Zaydene Amaya Khan and have just heard that my wife might be expecting our next child as she has ALL the signs for a month now and we will go for her pregnancy test tomorrow. Please also pray that if God has decided to bless us with our next child that He may take away any fear of finances and any other fears and that we may be the parents both our children required. Currently my wife lives with her parents and Iím renting a room in someoneís flat due to lack of finances, please pray for financial outpouring upon our marriage. Also that we both as we now go for our learner and drivers license that we may be blessed with a car each. Please please please pray for all these areas and for Godís perfect will & plan for our lives to unfold.

Raymond Zane Khan & Valdene Merle Khan