12 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:14 PM

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bring before you brother James Gore and sister Javero Kefe and everyone to pray this brother and sister who are encountering some turbulent times in their marriage. Javero, our sister, has been living in, what she calls, "hell" because her husband, James has not been playing the role of a husband and father. She has been singlehanded providing and maintaining the home with two children, while the husband seems to be too busy with his work. His work, as it appears, takes first priority over his family. He is not fulfilling his role as a provider and protector of the family. The wife and children are missing their father's and husband's love. Let's join each other together to pray for James and Javero.

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bring before you brother James Gore and sister Javero Kefe and everyone to pray this brother and sister who are encountering some turbulent times in their marriage.

Javero, our sister, has been living in, what she calls, "hell" because her husband, James has not been playing the role of a husband and father. She has been singlehanded providing and maintaining the home with two children, while the husband seems to be too busy with his work. His work, as it appears, takes first priority over his family. He is not fulfilling his role as a provider and protector of the family.

The wife and children are missing their father's and husband's love.

Let's join each other together to pray for James and Javero.

Lord God please take control of this marriage Lord and let Your unconditional love reign between this couple. Father God, please teach us Your Holy Word in how husbands should act towards their wives and how wives should act towards their husbands. Lord God please touch their lives Lord and lead them to You and towards Your great plan for them as one flesh. In Jesus Mighty Name we pray... Amen.

#3 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:35 PM

Praise God, Caleb for your intercessory prayer. Let me just add here that the only reason sister Javero still remains committed to this marriage is because of the two children they have. She values the future well being of these dear children so much. I believe the Lord has placed this in her heart. The husband and wife are working class couple. Some of us should learn from this and realise that the children we have did not come into this world by accident. If they don't make it to heaven because of our negligence then we will stand in the judgment bar of God to give an account when God asks us the question, "where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock?" Jeremiah 13:20 (second part - KJV). I believe the Lord will work something out for them because of our prayers. Praise and glory be to God. Amen.

#4 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:59 PM

My dear beloved brothers and sisters, Please, I earnestly plead with each of you to intercede on behalf of sister Javero and save her marriage. She is singlehandedly trying her best to solve the issues of the home to save the marriage from falling apart. The husband has not been speaking to her for the last two weeks now, which makes it more difficult for them to establish what has gone wrong. I have just taken her to the airport to fly home to see her mother-in-law who has been a party to the problem. She wants to go and find out the root cause of the problem in order to resolve the issue. Let us all uphold Javero in our prayers for God to give her the spirit of humbleness and peace as she tries to resolve the issues affecting their marriage. Praise God for all your prayers.

#5 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:35 PM

My dear beloved brothers and sisters,

Please, I earnestly plead with each of you to intercede on behalf of sister Javero and save her marriage. She is singlehandedly trying her best to solve the issues of the home to save the marriage from falling apart. The husband has not been speaking to her for the last two weeks now, which makes it more difficult for them to establish what has gone wrong.

I have just taken her to the airport to fly home to see her mother-in-law who has been a party to the problem. She wants to go and find out the root cause of the problem in order to resolve the issue.

Let us all uphold Javero in our prayers for God to give her the spirit of humbleness and peace as she tries to resolve the issues affecting their marriage.

Praise God for all your prayers.

We praise God for all your prayers for sister Javero. The Lord gave her peace and humbleness while she was in the plane up in the air. She was able to approach the mother-in-law on Thursday evening and spent the rest of the weekend with her. Then through the grace of God she was able to reconcile with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law over the weekend. God is amazing and His grace is amazing as well!!

We will continue to uphold this couple in our prayers. James is still not talking to Javero, even after she returned from her trip. Not by might nor by power, but through the powerful working of the Holy Spirit, I believe, James will open up speak to his wife. Let us continue to pray for James.

Praise, glory and honour be to God for all His wonderous acts. Amen!

#6 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:08 AM

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the Glory!” Eph 5:20-21 Dear Brother Manasseh Once again your amazing faith and selflessness has served as an inspiration to me. I would like commend you for your dedication to your fellow humans who are so fortunate to have you as a friend! Dear Lord and loving heavenly Father, we bring our sister Javero to You in prayer and praise You endlessly for giving her the strength, insight and endurance to persist in caring for her family in very trying circumstances. We pray You shake her prodigal husband ou tof his blind state of lovelessness and open his eyes to the pain and suffering he is causing his family. Father, we know that only by giving our cares and problems to You do we have any hope whatsoever of solving them! We thank You eternally with love and humility in our hearts that You are always there for us to be able to bring all our cares and troubles to You. We praise and love You forever, AMEN!

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:42 AM

Lord we come before You honoring you and asking for restoration of this marriage. Help this husband to understand what marriage is and to understand the awesome role of fatherhood. Heal and restore with You at the center. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

Lord we come before You honoring you and asking for restoration of this marriage. Help this husband to understand what marriage is and to understand the awesome role of fatherhood. Heal and restore with You at the center. In Jesus Name. Amen

Thank you everyone for your intercessory prayers of behalf of James and Javero. The Lord has His own way of dealing with people. He will not force people into situations He sees are not acceptable for His dear children to live.

Unfortunately, James has been very stubborn and unforgiving, even after all that Javero has done to restore their marriage relationship. Our dear sister has suffering silently for so long. It takes two parties to make the marriage workable.

Our sister has decided that we it's time now to part so that the rebuilding process may take place. If living together under one room does not solve the problem than, it's better to live apart. We must always be conscious of the fact that we are here only for a short while. Our home is heaven where we will live for ceaseless ages.

Thank you for all your prayers. Only God knows what is best for our lives.

May God lead this couple and give them wisdom to make wise decisions for the sake of their children and their own lives.

We'll keep updated from time time...

#9 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! PRAISE!!!!! FOR THE RESTORATION AND HEALING I retrieved this post on page 17 with 7 posts and 136 viewers. I thank each of you for taking your precious God-given time to view this post and for send your sincere heartfelt prayers to our Father above. Sister Javero asked me this morning, on behalf of her husband James,to pass on her deep and sincere words of appreciation and gratitude to each of you for your many sincere and heartfelt prayers on their behalf. Javero and James have finally reconciled over the last two weeks after the death of James' biological mother. On Saturday (22/08/09) my daughter and me joined Javero and her son for church service after a long while of not attending church. Then for the first time that evening James took Javero out for dinner and social gathering. On Sunday (23/08/09) they invited family and friends to come and witness the restoration of their home and marriage life. I cannot go deep into what they have said, but all I can say is we do truly serve a living God. Javero and James have both made a commitment to live for each other and become best friends and rear their children in the way God intends for them. James openly apologised to his two children and promised them that he will do everything to bridge the gap. We thank and praise our Almighty God for His awesomeness and power in leading this couple to achieve this result. Let's continue to uphold them in our prayers as they prepare to join the family of God in church one day. We thank you Father answering our prayers in Your own good ways and time.

#10 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

Dear Lord and Father Praised and exalted be your Holy name!! You have restored this marriage as You have restored mine! Thank You!!! We pray that You will help our brother Manasseh to attain the same happiness and strengthen him further through the time it takes to get there. Lord, only You can do these things for You are the beginning and the end, The King of our lives and the light on our path. We thank You for Your love and Your mercy, AMEN!

#11 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

#12 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Dear Friends, Here is a personal response from sister Javero expressing her appreciation for your many sincere prayers. We all give praise and glory to the God Almighty for reuniting this family. Bro, A very big morning to you and may this day be a blessed day. I have mentioned this to you and I would like to once again take this special moment to thank you and your team for your efforts in restoring our family life. I would WHOLEHEARTEDLY thank you and your team for taking/including us on your prayer list. It is with great joy and at times tears to recall all those experiences we (both James and I) went through. Right from our hearts we never thought that it would lead us this far. Infact you would have realised that it went to a state where it was IMPOSSIBLE to restore it…..an end to this relationship was all that we saw. The 2 lovely children were confused and it was total chaos. I would close off my ears at times to all the little whispers and ……… However, I say with joy the Good Lord has stepped in. A great miracle happened and the Lord made his call for restoration. We would like to acknowledge the power of the great lord at work and we will let him to continue to run and rule our family life. While we struggle with all this please continue to pray for us. The impossible has been done and I know and believe there are great more things to come. We are very humble to go through this experience and it definitely has moved us forward in life. Pass our big word off appreciation to the team and pleas you all continue to pray for us. I am hoping that one day James will come to meet this great people of God. Once again please continue to pray for us as we struggle to get our priorities in order, settle our differences and walk on together. There is nothing more we can give but we give our hearts to you all for this great job Once again thanks and God bless you all in his special words. Yours Sister…….

#13 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:22 PM

Thank you everyone for your continuous prayers. May we continue to pray that God will shut all the doors devil is taking advantage of. Sister Javero requested a bible from me so I gave a spare bible I had at home and encouraged her to study it everyday to know God's will. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will lead her through each day. It will take sometime for James to open up to allow God to work in his life. Please uphold him in your prayers. This transition is very challenging for them. May God lead them to find Peace and Joy that only comes through knowing Jesus Christ, personally. I know many of you are going through similar situations in your life and need miracles to take place in your lives. Let me remind each of us that we are jewels in God's eyes for whom His one and only Son left heaven and came to this dark sinful world. He will not let us down nor forsake us. I have had my share of huge ups and huge downs, but deep within I know, one day God will grant the desires of my heart. Never give up, keep holding on..The devil targets the most precious and valuable things/people we deeply treasure and cherish. devil did this to Job, the wealthiest man in his time, and yet because he had his priorities right so he stuck through with God. A good lesson for us to consider. If any of you would like to send words of praise and encouragement to sister Javero, you may do so through her email address: jkefe@airniugini.com.pg She would love to hear from you.. The Lord is coming soon, may we all continue to live for Him each day. God bless