2 replies to this topic

#1 GodsGirlKristie

GodsGirlKristie

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

Please pray for Don and Kristie's relationship, removing all emotional hindrances from past negative experiences, giving us sound minds and hearts, open communication, ability to express honestly and openly, more time together, cover us in the blood of Jesus, a hedge of protection planted around us and our relationship, the enemy cast down and away from our emotions, hearts and minds and bound from interfering in Gods plan for our relationship. Clear revelation without any doubt from God of His plan for us, being that as a couple or apart, and healing for both of us where and how needed within the scope of His plan.

#2 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

Dear Father, As You know, home is the cornerstone of any society. A good, stable society emerges from a good, stable home. When the pillars of the home, husband and wife, do not live according to your guidelines, the home can easily fall apart. Any church or nation is made up of people who have come from a home. When the family unit crumbles, the church or nation will crumble. Therefore, I bring before Your throne brother Don and sister Kristie and ask that You bind them with Your chord of love and surround them with Your grace. May You set them apart and keep them pure for a time You have appointed. Keep the evil one away so that he will not pollute any plans they may set for their new home. And may their lives will be filled with love and service for You and others. May Your plans for their lives will be accomplished according to the way You see best for them. May Jesus be their Captain and Pilot to navigate them when faced with challenges of life. Amen!

#3 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

Please pray for Don and Kristie's relationship, removing all emotional hindrances from past negative experiences, giving us sound minds and hearts, open communication, ability to express honestly and openly, more time together, cover us in the blood of Jesus, a hedge of protection planted around us and our relationship, the enemy cast down and away from our emotions, hearts and minds and bound from interfering in Gods plan for our relationship. Clear revelation without any doubt from God of His plan for us, being that as a couple or apart, and healing for both of us where and how needed within the scope of His plan.

My sister in Christ Kristie,

i would like to sincerely thank you for your encouraging and touching prayer for me and my wife Marion. These days, the lies of the enemy has been so strong and just as I was on the brink of sanity and giving up... your words and those who support my love for my wife through prayer gave me strength again to fight for our marriage. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Our Father is truly a loving God as how HE shows us His children how to carry each other by prayer through every struggle. My gratitude for your good heart is all for HIS glory. GOD bless you my sister in Christ.

Abba Father,

You are close to us Your faithful that we feel Your new and undying love each new day. Father, please hear our prayers for Kristie and Don Lord and bless the love they share in Your Name. Lord God may all that will transpire between them be in accordance to Your holy Plan, that You may grant them Your holy sacrament of marriage...

Lord spare them from the hurt and all the negatives the enemy has inflicted their relationship in the past. Lord God let Your love reign between them and look into the pureness of our sister's heart. hear her cries Father, and grant her comfort and strength... Bless this union Father always in the mighty name of Jesus... may this love stand for the honor and glory of our Almighty King.. Amen.