2 replies to this topic

#1 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:12 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters My wife just phoned me and she was crying and asked me to pray for her, please can we all pray for my wife Valdene. Even though we may not know the need or tghe burden our Lord Jesus Christ does and I trust Him for Supernatural Breakthrough. Raymond Khan

#2 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:56 PM

Father,I bring Revival@Heart's wife,Valdene, b4 You in prayer and in faith.Lord,even though I do not know the problems,or the help required for Valdene,I know You do.Cast Your eyes upon Valdene,and meet all her needs according to Your Word,Psalm 23 and Philippians 4:19.We know that You capture every tear we cry.Father,comfort Valdene,for You are the great comforter.Please be her every consolation. God,I ask that You lift the burdens from Valdene,and pour out peace,comfort,and a large dose of trust and faith in You into her spirit,mind,and heart.Address the concerns of Valdene plz Father. I also plead the precious blood of Jesus over Valdene and the issues and problems that are causing her to cry and ask for help. Bless You Father,for You care about Your children,and You will restore to Valdene the Joy of the Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray,-Amen.

#3 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

Dear Lord, please bless Valdene and help her in whatever trouble she has now. Please make Your miracle and we will give You all the Praise and Honor. In Jesus Name, Amen