32 replies to this topic

#16 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

Lord-Thank you for your miraculous work in this marriage!!!!!

#17 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Thank you Father for the healing that is taking place in this marriage. Let this couple always look to you for your guidance. Let all honor and glory for this restoration go to you. In Jesus name. amen.

#18 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:39 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Thank you so much for your love and support! Your prayers and your intercession are appreciated more than I could ever verbalise to you. The Lord's work in my life is sooooo AWESOME!!! Praised and hallowed be His Name above all things!

My beloved wife and I have spent a wonderful, peaceful, loving weekend together and have spoken at great length about our situation and our future. We both agree that we still need to do a lot of work in order to heal and see where our respective paths lead us. I still pray fervently that we will end up together. However, she fears being disappointed and hurt by me again. I KNOW I will never let her down again, as I have the Lord on my side and will let myself be led by him!

She sent me a message this morning saying she felt a little crowded and needed some space. Obviously that makes me a little nervous, but fortunately I know I can just relax and leave it to God! I know He will make everything OK. Isn't that just the most awesome thing?!? Knowing that we can just leave it with HIM and expend our energy on other things. PRAISE His Holy Name!!!

Dearesr and most Precious, Loving Heavenly Father
I thank You and laud You for being the loving Father that You are to us and for being so generous and kind. I beg forgiveness for not giving You the credit You were due on Father's Day yesterday but do so now, most beloved Father! Thank you for all You do and all You are!
Amen!

#19 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:30 AM

Lord thank You for the work that You started in this marriage. Please continue it and do not this marriage to be broken. please speak to the heart of this wife and give her the ability to be very forgiving to her husband. thank You. in Jesus name. Amen

#20 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

Dear God,thankyou for Your work in this marriage to restore it, and the hearts, of this couple.I praise You Father,for only You could have mended and healed these broken hearts. Dear Father,please bless this couple with happiness,love and contentment and peace with each other,and in each other,as they restore their relationship.Please strengthen the commitment they once had between each other and allow nothing to stand in the way of Your Will being done in their marriage and their lives together. I thankyou, Father,for the knowledge that none can stand up to You,and that You will have control over this situATION.pRAISE yOU! iN THE NAME OF jESUS cHRISTS NAME i PRAY.aMEN!

#21 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

Lord, thank You for Your amazing work in this marriage. Please keep working on it, bless our brother and his wife and renew their love to each other. In Jesus Name, Amen

#22 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:57 AM

Dear Loving Heavenly Father You have been so incredibly loving, giving and generous in everything You have done for us in our marriage so far and You have helped us so far along the path that we are so excrutiatingly close to the goal! Thank You so very, very, very much for that! However, that enemy has somehow weaved his way back into my beloved life and is cating doubt, uncertainty, pain and derision at every step we take. Is it because I was sailing too close to my old ways and not walking right in the middle of the path you had marked out for me? Is it because there are indeed issues which still need resolving and which we still need to address? Lord, I beg and beseech You with all and every fibre of my anxious being today that You will stay with us and not let the evil one gain the upper hand. I am trying so very, very hard to stay the course and to walk Your path! Please, please, please bring the softness and forgiveness back into by beloved Ingrid's heart and allow us to once more head for that wonderful, safe place we were headed for before we lost our way on the weekend. Lord God, I CANNOT do this without you. PLEASE stay by me!! In the name of your son, our Saviour Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#23 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

Dear Lord, please support our brother Wilhelm and his wife on their way to the complete restoration of their family, bless them and protect them. In Jesus Name, Amen

#24 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

Dearest Loving and all-forgiving God and eternally merciful Father I thank you from the bottom of my eternally grateful heart for the guidance and the direction and the comfort you have given me this day. I thank You for a healing and constructive conversation I could have with my beloved Ingrid and for the calm I could hear returning to her voice after the anger and the doubt which was so blatantly obvious this morning. I thank You for Your calming and loving influence over us, as Jesus was able to calm the storm! Father, You are always there, even when we appear to be alone. Jesus told Thomas in John 20:29 that those who believe without seeing are indeed blessed. Allow me the strength to know this at all times. Father, please stay with my beloved Ingrid at all times and do not allow the evil one anywhere near her! Banish him from her vicinity and banish him from our lives! Please help us to continue the calm, sensible approach You have helped us adopt and steer us in the right direction to stay the course You have mapped out for us. And Father, please grant us the serenity and the strength to know that when our ship runs into stormy waters, as it undoubtedly will, You will be there to steer us to calmness again, as long as we keep our eyes firmly fixed on YOU! We pray this not because we deserve it but purely by Your grace and the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#25 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:55 AM

Dearest loving heavenly Father! Good morning!! :D :D We thank You for this beautiful day and especially for the opportunity to be able to thank You for it!! YOU are the King of our lives and the One who creates every opportunity for us. Stumbling block? Nah, stepping stone! Shove? Nah, boost! Problem? Nah, opportunity! And all because of YOUR undying love and YOUR selfless gift to us: Jesus Christ! We love You and thank You for our lives and everything in them, by the Grace of Your Holy Spirit, AMEN!!!

#26 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

Lord, we pray for Your guidance as You lead this couple on the path to healing and resotration. thank You for Your compassion and love. we pray that You will enable his wife to truly forgive him and we ask for You to restore the bonds of love and trust between them. give him wisdom and guide his steps. strengthen him for the battle and protect him from the enemy through the blood of Your Son. in Jesus' name, we ask for compelte healing in this marriage to Your glory, amen!

#27 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Lord, we wait in expectation to see the miracle You are going to do in restoring this marriage as only You can! in the meanwhile, please guide and strengthen wilhelm as he follows You. in Jesus' name, amen!

#28 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:57 AM

:P :P :P :P :P :P

[size=7]PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

[color=#000000][size=1]Our Loving, Eternally generous and Merciful Father has all but healed my marriage to my beloved wife!!! Hallowed be His wonderful and Holy Name!!!!

We have spent a two week vacation together as a family and she has aked me to move back home. When I joined PrayWay on 15 May this year, we were on our way to divorce court and I was literally a few weeks from being served papers.

I wish to thank each and every brother and sister who pray and interceded on my behalf to facilitate this wonderful process. You are all so unique and so incredibly special!!!!

And may God's WONDERFUL, MAGNIFICENT gift and merciful forgiveness of my prodigal behaviour serve as an inspiration to those of you who are struggling and are backsliding or are losing hope. Remember: [b][u]JITA: Jesus is the Answer!!!

#29 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIRACULOUS WORK!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME DEAR LORD!!!! AMEN!!!!!!

#30 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

[b]INDEED YOU ARE. MOST DIVINELY LOVING AND AWESOMELY BENEVOLENT AND GRACEFUL GOD AND FATHER!!! GREAT AND UNRIVALLED IS YOUR POWER AND YOUR LOVE! WE PRAISE AND EXALT YOUR NAME AND YOUR HOLINESS ABOVE ALL WE KNOW!!

Dearest Father
My gratitude to You knows no bounds! Though I know that I still have a long and testing road ahead of me, I am DETERMINED to walk it in YOUR light and sit down each evening and rise each morning from the foot of the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ, who unselfishly and unerringly gave His life, so that my sins would be forgiven and I could be granted the opportunity to be reunited with my family.

I love You My Father and pray You will grant the wishes of all my brothers and sisters who beseech you asI have done. In the name of Our Saviour, Jesus Christ,
AMEN!