6 replies to this topic

#1 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TOM COME! My wife, myself and our beautiful daughter is a family again, TOTTAL restoration has taken place. My wife will start her new job in Jan 2010 and we then want to make a home loan to buy a house and also talking about having another child. Please continue praying for the love, passion and just every area of my marriage & family as i also keep all of you in my prayers. Please pray for protection, finances and just for God to use us as His Hand's and feet. God Bless Raymond Khan

#2 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:37 AM

Father, You are so faithful to those who are faithful to you. We praise you for your redeeming power. We praise you for restoring that which was lost. We praise you for our brother's faith to turn to you for the answer. What a God you are. What a Saviour and Champion is our Lord Jesus Christ!!! :rolleyes:

#3 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TOM COME!

My wife, myself and our beautiful daughter is a family again, TOTTAL restoration has taken place. My wife will start her new job in Jan 2010 and we then want to make a home loan to buy a house and also talking about having another child. Please continue praying for the love, passion and just every area of my marriage & family as i also keep all of you in my prayers. Please pray for protection, finances and just for God to use us as His Hand's and feet.

God Bless

Raymond Khan

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!! A MIRACLE WORKER!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!! :D :rolleyes:

#4 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER WHO SEES OUR HEARTS' FAITHFULNESS. GLORY BE TO GOD WHO MAKES NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE IN HIS SWEETEST NAME!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

I'm truly happy for you brother Rhaymond for this new love you share with your wife... I trust that this is the beginning of a great love and victorious marriage to last for all eternity. Continue singing for HIS glorious name, my brother. You won't be going solo no more... you have a chorus now with your wife and daughter! :D :D :D

#5 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:19 AM

4th Thank You Lord and Praise God of the morning !!!!!!!!!!!

This is so much fun.

Please keep Christ in the center and never forget that what you have now is a gift (everyday) and that you almost lost it all..................

Thank you Abba Father for:

FAITH

LOVE

HOPE

#6 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

God turns every bad into good, everything happens for a reason and even though the suffering wasn't God's plan for us He used the situation to mold me into what He had planned. I am now going into studying Psyhcology & counselling and will be doing marriage counselling to be God's hands and Feet in mending broken marriages. Please pray for me that I stay in God's perfect will & plan and that the funds for my studies will be made available. Raymond Khan Faith + Love + Hope

#7 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

Praise God for this miracle!!!

Lord, please bless this wonderful family and grant them prosperity and success in everything!!! In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!

:) :) :)