43 replies to this topic

#16 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

[/center]Praise You Lord Jesus Christ...

:) :) :P :P :lol: :lol:

Joel,Weng,Andrei,Amber[b][size=7]
[center]

#17 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

AMEN!!!!! YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISE JESUS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! :D :lol: :) :rolleyes:

#18 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

There has not Failed one word of all HIS good promise. I do trust you completely My loving Father with my heart and praise the blessings you give me. :D :)

#19 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

- 1 Chronicles 29:11

Father, see our faithfulness and adoration for You. I offer my whole life to You Father God, let me serve and honor You according to Your Holy Will. To God be the glory now and forever... Amen.

#20 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:09 AM

LORD JESUS, I PRAISE YOU FROM THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN PEAK TO THE LOWEST VALLEY FLOOR. YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED! :lol: :rolleyes: :D :)

#21 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”- 1 Thessalonians 5:11

#22 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

:D Faith + Hope + Love :D

#23 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

FATHER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ,AND I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE,AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME COMPLETELY ,AND I TRUST YOU. I STILL MARVEL THAT YOU LOVE ME, AND I STILL AM AMAZED AT YOU, JUST FOR WHO YOU ARE.I PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTY,YOUR HEART ,AND YOUR LOVE AND FOR BEING YOU-WHOM I LOVE.ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BELONGS TO YOU FATHER!!!!! ALL MY LOVE TO YOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#24 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:03 AM

Heavenly Father, Today, I want to praise you for sending your Holy Spirit. Thank you for the comfort, wisdom, and guidance. You are wonderful, and I love you so much. Help me to love you more and more each day. Help me to be bold and lead others to your Son; so that they too can know of your great love for them. :D :P :lol: :) :rolleyes:

#25 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:33 AM

Lord Jesus, All of my faith, hope and trust is in you alone. You are my Mighty Saviour. :) :D :P :lol: :rolleyes:

#26 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:37 AM

“Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”- Colossians 3:13

My Almighty Father,

Your love alone lifts me up when I am at my lowest. you give me hope and great love... I shall sing of Your love forever. Shout and dance for Your eternal glory. I love You dear Father... I adore and praise You forever... :D :) :lol: :D :)

#27 special child 1

special child 1

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:19 PM

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,MIND AND SOUL AND STRENGHT MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. I PRAISE YOU, HONOR YOU , WORSHIP YOU ANY TIME OF THE DAY AND THANK YOU MOST FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND FORGIVENESS THAT HAD SET ME FREE. AND GRANTING ME THE PEACE WITH IN MY HEART AND WITH OTHERS. THIS IS THE UNITY I HAVE WITH YOU AND MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY WITH MY CHILDREN. YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING AND I'M STILL WILLING TO GROW AND LOVE YOU MORE EVERYDAY. AMEN

#28 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:40 AM

My Loving Father, Whatever I Prayed , I recieved and blessed with that.you had shown miracle my Father.I compeltely surrender to you with all my heart. I love you Jesus. Amen. :D :)

#29 prisoha

prisoha

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

JESUS I LOVE YOU..I TRUST YOU..EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH YOU..AMEN

#30 amberandrei

amberandrei

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

JESUS I LOVE YOU..I TRUST YOU..EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH YOU..AMEN

I praise You Lord Jesus Christ... Glorify Your Name Lord.. I believe in You :) :D :P