21 replies to this topic

#16 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:41 PM

Lord God, Bless Nate with the opportunity to find a new line of work. Fill him with encouragement. Bless his heart with renewal of hope. Help him to find a career that will bring him satisfaction and joy. Teach him the way he should go, that he may follow the path and find his joy. Bless their finances, and help them to not stress. Grant them (Nate, Greta and Eli) You peace! Thank You for their togetherness right now! Wow! Thank You for every hope and blessing! In Jesus Name, AMEN!

#17 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:42 PM

All glory and honor to God who has answered this prayer in His perfect timing! Nate started days today! And he received a raise larger than all of the other workers holding his same title! God is good!

Also, just in case I forgot to mention, God also gave us a house! Yes, no mortgage, no worries!

Rejoice! God is ALWAYS good to His children who trust in Him and who keep their minds fixed on Him!

#18 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:31 PM

Lord we praise You for what You have done for Greta and Nate and for Eli. Thank You for the blessings You have showered upon them. IN Jesus Name. Amen.

#19 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

Father, You are so awesome. Thank You for the provisions and answered prayers. May Greta and her family continue to receive Your blessings in all areas. I give You the glory, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#20 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:12 PM

Father in Heaven: You are worthy to be praised! I thank you for providing for this family. I ask that you blessing and favor be continually upon them. AMEN

#21 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:45 AM

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Abba, I am so thankful for this wonderful work of provision you have done for Nate and Greta and Eli! Glory to your name! You are the Awesome God! Thank you!

#22 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:09 PM

Amen!!!!!