3 replies to this topic

#1 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

After many tears, prayers and complaining to God and all you brethren standing in agreement I am going on a romantic date tomorrow evening with Valdene. Well yeah you all obvisoully wandering what the full story is..... Last Friday I went to speak to my inlaws to tell them that I won't fight the divorce any longer.... After a long chat God stepped in & POWER left His garment.... Well the reason of backing off and NO longer fighting is that I gave the fight over to God as I realised that I should not lean on my own strength and understanding but in all my ways trust and acknowledge God. So my inlaws hearts done a 180 degree change and have told us that they support our marriage.... I told my wife though that we will be dating now a couple of months and then get re-married and then she can live with me again (please pray for the house to come) as we can't just jump back into the marriage and ignore the last 5 months behind us. I am taking her to a romantic restaurant for dinner with candle light, forrera rocher choclates all over the table, a bottle of Four Cousins sweet rose wine, roses, westlife love song Cd going to play and going to ask her to dance. Please pray that it will be a divine appointment saturated in the love of Christ, that we will know that it is the first day of the rest of our lives together. Raymond Khan

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

WOW PRAISE GOD !!! Enjoy your blessing my brother............and leave no room for satan to spoil the party ;o)

#3 Kim Story

Kim Story

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :D

#4 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

GOD IS TRULY GREAT. PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER FOR THIS VICTORIOUS MARRIAGE!!!

i trust brother Rhaymond that GOD will be with the both of you in every step of this wonderful HOT DATE! :D

have a great dance my brother!!! sweep her off her feet all over again!

Father GOD,

Please continue to shower this couple with Your divine love and fully heal their marriage. Lord God we truly acknowledge Your glory in all that has happened between our brother Rhaymond and Valdene. May this love grow more in more in accordance to Your Holy Will for Your greater glory... Amen.