10 replies to this topic

#1 bustamante3

bustamante3

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:43 PM

I have no idea of what i'm doing sometimes. I have alot to live for, but I just don't see it. I 'm tired of my lies that have been taking over my happiness. I have a beautiful 6yr old daughter and have been going through a divorce. There is no one to blame but myself. The bad part about my lies is that I ask for forgiveness knowing I will lie again. I'm very lost right now and have no idea on how to ask for help. I know in my heart and in my mind that the lord is the way to go, but I just don't go there. What am I afraid of. I ask for your prayers in helping me defeat all the lies and sorrow I am putting on myself. I want to live fully and be a happier person for my daughter. I want to thank everyone that took the time to read my problem and I will hear your prayers.......... God Bless You All......

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:11 AM

Lord I pray that you break the bonds of satan has placed over this marriage .Help this personto see lies are of the devil .He wrote the book on lies&deciet .Help them to surrender their will to you&ask you into their heart as lord of their life.Send devout christans into their life who help to build them up.They have so much to live for

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:14 AM

Father, I lift this person to you in Jesus mighty name! I pray that your truth will take over this person and set this person free! May this person KNOW your truth! Speak to this child of yours through your Word. I pray for your blood to cover this family. Thank you that your blood cleanses and delivers. I pray that you will cleanse and deliver this person from lies through your blood. Help this person to submit to you and allow your work in his/her heart and marriage. Thank you for the joy you have in store for this person. Thank youf or your perfect peace. Thank you for your power and your perfect love that drives out all fear. You are victorious Father! In Jesus name I pray.

#4 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:34 AM

Lord, I lift this young woman up to you. I pray that you guide her in ways to be more honest and be commited to making that change. Let her move forward with her life in a positive direction.

#5 brownbrd

brownbrd

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:44 PM

Dear Lord, I pray that you would break the bondage of sin in this person's life and help them to think before speaking and think about what might come from their lips, whether it is truthful or not. Help them to seek out counseling or help from a pastor, friend or other Christians. Put someone in their path to strengthen them and encourage them. In Jesus Name I pray, AMen p.s. good book that helped me was "Bondage Breaker" by Neil T. Anderson

#6 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:39 AM

Dear God, We ask that You bind the lies in Busta's life and loose the truth of Your healing love. Heal Her relationships and let Your holy spirit intervene when She is about to do wrong. Amen

#7 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:09 PM

Dear Lord, please help this person to let go of whatever is keeping them from you. Help them to trust their life to you. Bring them joy, peace and guidance. Amen.

#8 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:06 AM

Please come into this situation God and help this woman. Amen

#9 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:19 PM

Lord, remove the blindfold that covers this man's eyes. Grant that his eyes see the beautiful family and world You have created for him. Grant that he hears only truth - the truth that comes from You. Destory the lies of the enemy that plague his life. Restore him to wholeness. Amen.

#10 lmariam

lmariam

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

Father God, We live in such a world with much confusion that at times we get lost but never lost in Your Word I pray that this beliver will be delivered and up lifted in Your Loving arms of comfort for You are the GREAT DELIVERER. In Jesus name Amen.

#11 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

Lord we know that the devil is a liar and thief and murder. Father I pray that you reveal yourself and like the rock cling to you and know that you are faithful and will deliever from the valley of death those that call upon your name. We know if confess our sins and seek your face you can do all things. But we must remember if we could save ourselves Jesus wouldn't have need to come down from glory to die for us. So let not your heart be trouble but surrender all to Jesus. He does not want you to fight the battle he has already won, he wants you to put your trust in him and focus not on your troubles but on the Lord your God... Lean not unto your own understanding, but in all things trust him, who is able to deliever you. May the Lord continue to strengthen you, and keep seeking his face and this to you shall over come. God bless you