10 replies to this topic

#1 sandrabakie

sandrabakie

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

I AM REQUESTING PRAYER FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. MY 24 YEAR OLD SON RECENTLY COMMITTED SUICIDE AND IT'S BEEN A VERY TRAGIC TIME FOR US. PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAL MY WOUNDED HEART AND THAT HE WILL SUSTAIN ME IN MY CHRISTIAN LIFE. I AM ALSO SEEKING PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR FOR THREE YEARS NOW WITH A YOUNGER WOMAN, PRAY THAT GOD WILL SAVE HIM AND MAKE HIM DEDICATE HIMSELF TO HIS FAMILY. MY HEART'S DESIRE IS ALSO FOR GOD TO SAVE MY UNSAVED CHILDREN AND MY YOUNG GRANDCHILDREN.

#2 WWJD

WWJD

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, please give comfort to this hurting mother. Please heal her suffering and bring her husband back home to help care for the family during this painful time. Lord please bring all her children to come to know You as their Lord and Savior. Please Lord, bless this mother with the presence of the Holy Spirit so that she may find peace in Your love, grace and mercy. Please Lord, heal her broken heart and let her feel You so near her. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

I don't know what to say..............but I just wanted to show you my support. I am so sorry..........may God bless you now and may God work a miracle to resurrect your marriage to its original and intended form. In Jesus name, Amen

#4 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

Lord, Your Word promises that You are close to the broken hearted.... sandra's heart surely is broken and we pray that You enable her to feel Your comforting presence. send her strong Christian friends to support her through her grief. we pray that You will convict her husband of his sin and guide him back to You and to his family. we ask in Jesus' name for You to remove this other woman from his life and set him on the right path. in the meanwhile, we pray for peace, guidance, and comfort for sandra. in Jesus' name we ask for Your blessings upon her life, amen!

#5 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:39 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit I uphold my dear sister in your hands. May You cover and fill her with Your unfailing love and grace. May the Holy Spirit minister to her now by bringing her the healing, comfort and relief that she needs right now in her life. As humans we have our limitations, but You, our God, sees beyond our human frailties. Therefore, I know you will touch and melt the stony heart of her dear husband and move him to come home. Let there be healing, forgiveness and rejoicing at the homecoming. May heaven rejoice with us over this and all glory be to you God. You are preparing a place for us in heaven right now. That place is not just for the adults only or the elites only. Not at all. You also have the little in mind and You want to be in heaven as when Jesus comes the second time to take us home. Therefore, I uphold every unsaved child in Your hands today that You will work in and with them to see that they are ready to spend that eternity with You in heaven. Bind them with Your love and grace. Cloth them with Your righteousness and fill them with Your Holy Spirit who lead them day by day to make wise decisions. All glory and praise be unto You, God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

#6 circe

circe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

Oh my dear, may God hold your son in the plam of his hands and comfort you today and always. God Bless you my sister.

#7 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:17 PM

Lord please comfort this precious daughter, come in to her life and fill it with blessings. please heal this family and speak her husband's heart. please save all of her children. in Jesus name. Amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:55 AM

My dear Sandra, remember God loves you and so are we here in Prayway. I know it is hard for you to bear the burdens that you and your family are going through right now. Do not give up on Jesus. Jesus loves you dear Sister. Father, I lift this dear Sister Sandra to You, for healing in all areas of her life in Jesus' name. Father, I know Your Son Jesus Christ will understand the pain that this woman is going through right now. Thank You, Father, for Your grace that is working in her life. Thank You that You will never forsake her nor leave her alone, Father. Restore Sandra to a life fills with peace, love, joy, hope and the strength to daily dedicate her life to You and glorify You, Father. Use her as Your Vessel to bring her cheating husband and all her unsaved family members to know Jesus and to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. O Father, as Your love strengthen Sandra, let Your Spirit work in her life and change her into the Woman of Grace who will bring many lost people to come to her in order to know Jesus and His Words of promise. Thank You, Father for Your faithfulness upon Sandra. Thank You for healing her, Lord. Thank You for saving her family, Father especially her marriage. Thank You, Father for with You nothing is impossible. Praise God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

Lord Jesus I lift Sandra to you right now Jehovah, Father she needs your love surrounding her and comforting her right now as she deals with the loss of her son. Father I know that the plans you have for her life are good plans and not plans to destroy her and her family. Father use her loss to bring blessings and hope and love to her life and her family. Father your word says that whatever the devil mean't to destroy us you will use it for our good. Lord restore her marriage and bring her husband home and to the full knowledge of you, Lord also make a way for her unsaved famly members to know you and accept you as the Lord and saviour of their lives. Father thank you for answered prayer and for meeting all Sandra's needs in the name of Jesus our Lord Amen

#10 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:17 AM

I AM REQUESTING PRAYER FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. MY 24 YEAR OLD SON RECENTLY COMMITTED SUICIDE AND IT'S BEEN A VERY TRAGIC TIME FOR US. PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAL MY WOUNDED HEART AND THAT HE WILL SUSTAIN ME IN MY CHRISTIAN LIFE. I AM ALSO SEEKING PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR FOR THREE YEARS NOW WITH A YOUNGER WOMAN, PRAY THAT GOD WILL SAVE HIM AND MAKE HIM DEDICATE HIMSELF TO HIS FAMILY. MY HEART'S DESIRE IS ALSO FOR GOD TO SAVE MY UNSAVED CHILDREN AND MY YOUNG GRANDCHILDREN.

Lord, I ask for Your total healing so that Sis Sandrabakie's wounded heart can be made whole again. Help strengthen her faith in You, Lord. Sustain her in her walk with You, Father. God, I ask for Your divine intervention in her husband's extra-marital affairs. Convict his heart, so that he will come in repentance before You and before his wife, Sandrabakie. Father, I ask that You grant salvation to Sandrabakie's unsaved children and young grandchildren too. Cover her totally with the blood of Jesus, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

Lord God, Please grant Your faithful child comfort in her loss and relief from all her struggles. Father, only in You do we find rest and peace from all the burdens of the world. we know lord that You will never test us more than we could ever bear, but Lord God please see our sister through all this cup of suffering and let her witness Your glory. Help of us who struggles to form a character in accordance to Your Holy Will. it is never easy Lord when we seem so low and hopeless. But Lord we know that in You, we have hope, life, and a great life ahead. Help us to see more of You Father... to hear and feel more of You. Grant us Your grace Father in Your Son's Most Holy Name... Amen.