58 replies to this topic

#31 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

Thanks my dear brother Wilhem for your encouragement, support and prayers. And thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers. I will update everyone on Monday (22/06/09) on what the Lord is doing for us. Keep us in your earnest, constant prayers between now and Sunday 21/06/09 for another miracle the Lord will perform for us. We will keep everyone of you in our prayers as well. Praise God for such beloved people like you who care and share with us in our challenges. God be with you all in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen

#32 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:48 AM

My dear brother Manasseh I KNOW the Lord hears our prayers and works miracles!! Great is his goodness and his generosity! Praised be His name for He truly watches over us and cares for us with boundless love and devotion from His throne on high. My marriage is well on the way to healing, Praise God! my wife and I are seeing a counselor and she has plainly stated that she no longer wishes a divorce but wishes to seek a reconciliation. we see each other every day, have regular meals together and we are going on holiday together in a few weeks. She has mentioned that I might move back home if all goes well during the holiday. Praise our Loving Father's abundant love for us!!!! Therefore, because the Lord has given me all I have asked for and much more in such a very short time, I am sure that He will grant you all you ask of Him, for your faith and your dedication are so vastly superioor to mine and you deserve His grace and His love so much more. Dearest loving father, I pray You grant this amazing servant of Yours and his daughter the wish they so richly deserve. I pray You grant Him the insight and the patience to understand Your plan and Your wisdom for him and for his dfamily's greater good. We praise and thank You for your endless gifts!!! In the name of our Hero, Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#33 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:13 PM

It is very heartwarming to hear your amazing story of how God is working things out for you and your beautiful wife. It really touches my heart to know that God truly does hear and answer prayers. He works according to His timeline. You have been a shining example of building an unselfish pathway for reconciliation and restoration. Self ruins all our hopes and dreams. Praise God for allowing us to go through these challenges at different scales. Our plan to bring my wife home, yesterday, was unsuccessful. However, I believe only God knows why it didn't work out. My wife was not at the location where we were supposed to go and meet her. In the morning, I had a good sister who came along and encouraged me and prayed with us before we departed. Her, divinely inspired, words were very timely. As we were about to live the house I received a phone call from the house where my wife was residing, to say that she had not come home the previous night, so we should not proceed with the plan until at a later date. I had a very deep thought about the events leading up to yesterday and other things I should have or should not have done. The homecoming may have been arranged hastily without following the leading of God. I started thinking of some of the possible things that may have been a hindrance. Maybe our heart was still not right for the reunion to take place. Or maybe I had stepped ahead of God and made my own plans and forced God into the box, instead of depending on Him and allowing Him to work things out for us. Please I need some advise and counsel from some of you who have been following this and may have better view of things than I do. I may have been doing the wrong thing without realising it. I had a long hard look at myself and tried to work out where I had failed. I needed to remove the focus on ME and consider the interest and wellbeing of my wife. Please pray that God will help me to overcome my emotions and follow the pathway He has laid out for me. Please continue to pray for us. We, too, will continue to pray for each of you who are facing challenges at different levels. Praise God for all your prayers in the Mighty and Powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen

#34 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:00 AM

My dear brother Manasseh

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment. However, I know that you will not despair and that Our Loving Father will bring you through this. As you so rightly point out, we must accept that things will happen according to His plan and His timetable. Dear brother in Christ Jesus, your faith has been the inspiration which has motivated me through all of this and continues to do so... I know that you will be happy, for no one I know deserves God's blessings more than you do. Just leave it to Him. His abundant Goodness and endless Love will prevail. I know it will. Until then, I shall continue to pray for you and your family, dear brother.

Dear Father in Heaven

Thank you that we may know that Your will for us is pure and loving and Your plan for us perfect. Thank You that we may rest in the assurance tha, whatever it is we lack, You will provide. We think we know what it is we need and want, but in reality it is only Your eternal wisdom which can decide that for us. As long as we wander in Your ways and stay close to you, we will be abundantly blessed and taken care of by Your loving grace.

I pray You keep your gentle, loving care over our brother's heart and over his family and each and every one of his loved ones and that You guide and comfort him until You decide the time is right for him to be united with his wife. I pray You keep his daughter's heart safe and sound too.

Thank you for your eternal love and care in our lives. Thank you for each day that we may walk in Your path at the hand of your son, our saviour Jesus Christ, with the serenity and the guidance of your Holy Spirit within us. Wer love and thank You, O God.
AMEN!

#35 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

Lord, we pray for wisdom for manasseh... show him Your will and guide him each step of the way. it can be so difficult to know what to do and we pray for clear guidance from You. work in his wife's heart and stir up an unquenchable longing to return to her husband. remove any obstacles and protect her from anyone or anything that seeks to harm this marriage. in Jesus' name we ask for this couple to be reunited and restored, amen!

#36 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

Lord, we pray for wisdom for manasseh... show him Your will and guide him each step of the way. it can be so difficult to know what to do and we pray for clear guidance from You. work in his wife's heart and stir up an unquenchable longing to return to her husband. remove any obstacles and protect her from anyone or anything that seeks to harm this marriage. in Jesus' name we ask for this couple to be reunited and restored, amen!

Dear Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I am at the crossroads now. My faith has been tested severely, I would say. I am almost giving up hope and losing patience and allowing selfishness to creep in. I am praying that God will help me to be patient and wait upon Him to reveal His will for our lives.
I am deeply encouraged and touched to see some of you are still hanging on. Your faith in God is encouraging and strengthening me not to give the devil any room to take advantage of. He has already destroyed our lives and if we give him any room, we will not experience the full restoration we have been longing to achieve.

Please pray that God will strenthen my faith to endure further obstacles and hindrances that devil may bring upon us. May God's will be made known to us.

Thank you once again for your powerful intercessory prayers.

God bless.

#37 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

The Lord is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains - Habakkuk 3:19 - In times like these we need to be 'surefooted'. - Not only does God want to strengthen you, He will also help you. - Mountains represent obstacles in life. - God will strengthen and help you through the challenges of life! Lord, You know every challenge our dear brother is facing. Help him to make the right decisions and bring him through the challenges, I pray. Amen.

#38 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:02 AM

"We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name."
Psalm 33:20-21

"May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name
of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the
sanctuary and grant you support from Zion."
Psalm 20:1-2

#39 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

"We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name."
Psalm 33:20-21

"May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name
of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the
sanctuary and grant you support from Zion."
Psalm 20:1-2

Praise God my beloved brother, Wilhem, for these powerful words from Psalm. Thank you for sharing them with me. I have been greatly encouraged and blessed by the words in these passages. And thank you everyone for your prayers on our behalf. The Lord, truly, is great and awesome. My heart has been at peace this week and I know the Lord has not let everyone of you down in answering your many prayers. We can only praise our awesome God for what He has done.

The Lord knows the best way out for us. Because He knows the future, He will work things out perfectly for us. It may not necessarily be what we expect or want, however, it will be something best and ideal according to His will and plan.

May our faith grow stronger each day in Christ Jesus.

Have a blessed weekend and God bless

#40 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

My Dear Brother, I trust you are still well and that your amazing faith is as strong as ever. I have repeatedly told you how inspirational your faith has been to me and I will continue to pray to you to stay the course and not to lose hope. For You love me so much! You are constantly so kind! You have rescued me from deepest hell. (Psalm 86:13) - God is a rescuer. - He wants to rescue us from things that seem impossible. - In addition God is loving, kind and full of mercy. - God is an inexhaustible source of mercy and love. PRAYER: Lord, we need You! We cannot do it on our own! Reach down to us in Your love, mercy and kindness and rescue us. Amen.

#41 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:06 PM

Thank you my dear brother, for your constant prayers and encouragements. The Lord has been very gracious to me. Although, the burden seems unbearable and deeply hurting, He has been good to me in calming the situation for me. The situations I have encountered over the last few days has been very challenging for me, which has greatly tested my faith. To be honest, I have failed to overcome a couple of them only because I took my eyes off Jesus Christ and doubted His power. Thank you for the words you shared in Psalm 86:13 that God is a Rescuer. I know He will rescue us from this situation we are in. Please continue to pray for us..

#42 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 Dear Brother Manasseh I hope all is well and that your incredible faith has managed to help you stay the course these last few weeks. I must admit that your silence is a source of some concern to me and I do hope things are OK. PLease lety us know how you are doing. Dear Lord and loving heavenly Father We pray your love and protection on our brother and his family. We pray You show him that you are constantly with him and that you will remain by his side no matter what! In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#43 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11

Dear Brother Manasseh
I hope all is well and that your incredible faith has managed to help you stay the course these last few weeks. I must admit that your silence is a source of some concern to me and I do hope things are OK. PLease lety us know how you are doing.

Dear Lord and loving heavenly Father
We pray your love and protection on our brother and his family. We pray You show him that you are constantly with him and that you will remain by his side no matter what! In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!

Thank you brother Wilhem for your patience and the many prayers you have sent to God our behalf. All I can say is, unless the Lord miraculously intervenes, our marriage is bound to fall apart. We have tried all avenues and yet the woman has been very stubborn so I really cannot do anything now.

Just like the wall of Jerusalem which was broken down because of the Israelites' unfaithfulness and disobedience to God, we may sometimes reap the results of our unfaithfulness and disobedience to God's instructions. But all is not doom and gloom. Just like Nehemiah, who took the initiative through the prompting of the Holy Spirit and rebuilt the walls, we too can start rebuilding our lives through the power of the Holy Spirit.(Read the story of Nehemiah to draw some value lessons for our lives)

God will place within our hearts the eargerness and desire build those broken down walls that our enenmy, devil satan has destroyed. Let's start today whether singlehandedly or with the support of our spouses and children.

May God grant us the wisdom to live life the way He has planned it for us.

May God's blessings be with you all. Please continue to pray for us.

We are living in what seems like a bottomless pit. Pray that God will lift us out of this into His marvellous light. Amen

#44 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:50 PM

“Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Josh 1:9 Dearest, most faithful and benevolent, ever loving and protective Father in Heaven I come before You this morning to beg and beseech Your intervention on behalf of my brother Manasseh! His faith and perseverance have been my inspiration to continue to walk in Your path and to continue to seek You and do Your will. And how handsomely have You not repaid my meek and humble efforts! May I therefore not ask You to reward him for doing Your work, for remaining true to You, for ministering to me, for teaching his daughter Your word and Your values and for remaining strong in the face of the most terrifying temptations to let go his faith in You? Please, please, please Father!! I beg You to reveal Your plan to our brother and uplift His downcast spirit so that He may once more understand what the purpose of his suffering and hardship is and what Your ultimate goal with him is. Please help him by giving him the courageous heart and and undying love he has displayed so magnificently through Your power and, if it is Your will, please bring his wife back home to him and his daughter!! By the Grace and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!

#45 Gola

Gola

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Father Lord i lift up Manasseh in your name i pray that you sheild him from the evil one,i pray that he willcontinue to abide, read, pray and have faith in your word i pray that he will for the path of you, Oh God for this is your child. Father Lord i pray for his wife Janet i pray that you guide and shield her wherever she is, I pray that you bring her back here she belongs. In Jesus Name, Amen