58 replies to this topic

#16 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

Amen! Amen!! & Amen!!! Praise God, brother Wilhem and Caleb, for the words Holy Spirit has placed in your hearts to share with us. When we get to heaven, let us all go and meet each other beside the tree of life, next to the river of life and share how God has led each of us through our experiences. Wouldn't it be great to do that!! My beloved brothers and sisters, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, we thank and praise our heavenly Father for your intercessory prayers. Your prayers have given me the peace, patience and humbleness, I need to endure each day's trying hours. Those of us who are going through situations like this our lives should know that God allows this for our own good. God wants us to spend the ceaseless ages with Him in heaven, therefore He allows these blessings to come upon us to refine, shape and mold us to be what He wants us to be. He never allows us to face what is beyond our capabilities. His grace never takes to where we are suppose not to be. Let us spend time in His word to hear Him to speak to us so that we may know the best plans He has for us. He has already seen and heard us, now He wants us to listen to Him. Remember the two-way communication system. Praise God for your all your intercessory prayers. Amen!

#17 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Lord, we come together to ask in Jesus' name for You to work a miracle in this family and reunite them. please bless this man with strength and wisdom as he seeks Your help in bringing his wife home. we pray that You will protect their daughter from emotional distress and bring her mother home soon. in Jesus' name we ask for Your healing in this marriage, amen!

#18 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I am planning to reconcile with my blood family on Sunday (14/06/09). Therefore, I need your prayers. My mum had a dream in the early hours of yesterday (09/06/09) morning. In her dream, she saw Jesus coming down to take the righteous home to heaven. As she looked up she saw a stair coming down and suspended in the air. She saw the righteous moving up to where the staircase was and climbing it one by one. As the righteous were moving up, my sister appeared and wanted to climb but couldn't, then she said I always prayed every day, but mum said what you were doing was right but you were not careful with your tongue. Your tongue has cost you eternal life. As mum was watching I came along and stood a few meters away from where the righteous were queuing up. Then mum looked at me and said, "Son you see this people are queuing up to climb the stair to heaven. We couldn't made it because of the differences between you and us regarding your wife." After this she saw my two-year-old nephew dressed in white moving closer ready to climb the stair. Then she called out to him and said, "son when you meet your uncle (referring to me) in heaven let him know that the rest of the family didn't make it because of all their unconfessed sins." My beloved brothers and sisters, the Lord has shown me, through mum that before He could answer our prayers, I need to reconcile with my family. The differences I with my family has become a stumbling block and a hindrance to our many prayers. The bible says, if I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. In other part, it says my sins have separated me from God, therefore He is unable to hear me. I truly believe that after this reconciliation some good things will happen to our home. I don't want this to hold me back from making it to heaven. I want to make it there to spend the ceaseless ages with Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. How about you? Is that also your desire? Do not let the blessings and challenges that are supposed to refine, reshape and remold us, drag us down and drown us. The Lord doesn't allow us to face anything beyond what we are capable of overcoming. Please I need your intercessory prayers between now and Sunday (14/06/09) in order for a true and genuine reconciliation to take place. My prayers daily ascend to our sin bearer in heaven, for each of you and your families. Amen!

#19 GodsGirlKristie

GodsGirlKristie

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

Father God, we come before you in humbleness praising Your holy Name, giving You all honor, glory and praise. We ask that you cleanse us of all sin, expose our iniquites and infirmities and cast them away from us into the sea so that we can glorify You Father, and come before You pure vessels in Christ. We praise You Father, we offer ourselves in service to Your mighty kingdom and seek Your favor this day because You love us and keep us in the palm of Your hand and are in full control of our lives. Father, Your word states that what You have joined together, this man and his wife, let no one separate or tear asunder, this means no one including this wife and the enemies of God. Your word says that a husband and wife become one flesh and this husband stands in the gap for his wife as one flesh and cries out to You for restoration. Father, we do not have to seek You for restoration of a marriage, You seek us to just stand in the gap because Your word is law and truth. You hate divorce, the marriage bed is to be honored, a wife is to cleave to her husband, nothing is to cause separation. Your word states that the voice of Your goes forth and performs that for which You spoke it, that it cannot return void. So Father we declare Your word and law over this marriage, this wife, and command her in the Name of Jesus to return home to this husband and child. You hedge up her paths with thorn bushes Father so that she cannot find her way and then she will say that she will go back to her husband for she was better off then than she is now in the Name of Jesus. Father, place husband like a seal upon her heart, a seal upon her arm, her love for this husband being as strong as death and as unyielding as the grave, mighty waters cannot quench her love for her husband and rivers cannot wash it away in the Name of Jesus. The Lord Jesus Christ rebukes and binds you satan and all your demons and all of your hosts from this marriage, from the wife, and you are cast down into the outer darkness to await your judgement. Give this wife the sound mind of Christ now, a sound heart, sound emotions. All lies and deceptions of the enemy that have operated in her life now wither up and die like the fig tree in the Name of Jesus. If there be an intruder in this marriage, this person now becomes as bitter as gall, as bitter as wormwood to this wife, for Your word states that is what he will become. We stand on Your word for this marriage Father God and Your word never fails, and we declare this marriage healed in the Name of Jesus, and in Your proper timing Father God as is sufficient. Give this husband patience and endurance for Your to work, and and change hearts in this situation Father, make transformations in this couple for which You have allowed this event in their marriage to serve the purpose of. Father, You change the hearts of Kings, channeling them like streams of water through Your hands and directing them in the way they should go. We ask You to perform divine heart transplants in this husband and wife Father God, for You take all things intended for harm and turn them for the good of those who love You. Raise up mighty warriors for Christ through this situation in this family Father God, and pour out Your blessings upon this marriage, make it a new thing as Your word says. We give You all the honor, the glory and the praise Father for only You are worthy. We glorify Your holy Name, we worship You, we adore You, and cry out our gratitude for this marriage restoration that is already on its way, hold this husband in place and give him the faith and patience to wait upon You Father, and increase his faith through this trial, raise him up to be a mighty leader in this family. I praise You Father, I love You with all my heart. In Jesus Name we pray these things, Amen, Amen, Amen

#20 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

I humbly praise God and give Him all the glory and honour for your intercessory prayers. As a result of all your prayers, God is revealing to me step by step what I needed to do before He can fully restore our marriage. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom to handle the issues ahead of me as I work hand in hand with God to make the reunion complete. God, we love You and praise You in Jesus' Name. Amen

#21 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:51 PM

UPDATE Praise, Glory and Honour be to our Most High God, Saviour Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. We praise Him for His abundant grace that covers our wretchedness. Thank you everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all your prayers on our behalf leading up to yesterday (14/06/09) for the reconciliation that took place. Through the grace of God I sat with the family yesterday (14/06/09) and reconciled with them. When it was all over I felt a great relief. The burden of bitterness that crushed me down was finally lifted and I felt very light. Self has been defeated, praise God!! Lord we surrender our all to You. May You lead us in the path of righteousness for Your name's sake. Yeah though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we will no evil for You are with us. It will take alot of patience and humbleness to wait for the Lord to work things out according to His will. Lord, not my will but may Your will be done for Your glory and honour. Thank you for the gift of forgiveness that works miraculously in our lives through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

#22 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

Lord, we praise You for the victory You brought today! we ask Your hand of protection to be upon this family against any attacks of satan attempting to destroy the results of today's reconciliation. we truut that You will reunite this husband and wife through the same power used to reconcile the family today. in Jesus' name we ask for healing in this marriage, amen!

#23 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:05 AM

Glory, Glory, all Glory to God the Father!!! We praise and thank you for the great giftys you have bestowed upon our brother! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! Dear Father in Heaven, You have answered my prayers and continue to do so each day. You have answered my brother's prayers and all of those who have interceded on his behalf and on mine. Truly, how can we deny that You are the King of our lives and the master of all we do, think, say. Great and unrivalled is Your Holy Name and Wonder!!!!!

#24 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

UPDATE

Praise, Glory and Honour be to our Most High God, Saviour Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. We praise Him for His abundant grace that covers our wretchedness.
Thank you everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all your prayers on our behalf leading up to yesterday (14/06/09) for the reconciliation that took place.

Through the grace of God I sat with the family yesterday (14/06/09) and reconciled with them. When it was all over I felt a great relief. The burden of bitterness that crushed me down was finally lifted and I felt very light. Self has been defeated, praise God!!

Lord we surrender our all to You. May You lead us in the path of righteousness for Your name's sake. Yeah though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we will no evil for You are with us.

It will take alot of patience and humbleness to wait for the Lord to work things out according to His will. Lord, not my will but may Your will be done for Your glory and honour.

Thank you for the gift of forgiveness that works miraculously in our lives through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

PRAISE GOD FOR NEVER FAILING!!!

I am so overjoyed by this victory our gracious FATHER has bestowed upon you and your family my dear brother Manasseh. I can just imagine how th angels sing in the high heavens how you can finally lead your wife to serve and honor our almighty Father. You are truly blessed with HIS Most Holy Spirit in your heart.

I REJOICE IN JESUS' MOST SWEETEST NAME FOR THIS VICTORY!

HALLELUJAH... HALLELUJAH!!!

#25 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

Let us all sing and shout for joy about glorious deeds of God in each of our lives. Truly, indeed, God is alive and on His Majestic Throne. He always works things out for our good. We must always remain focused on Him and not run ahead of Him. We praise God for everything that has taken place so far. We will remain focused on Him and wait patiently to see the hand of God move to bring His daughter home to be us again. Remember our duty is to do the following: Matthew 7:7 Ask - Talk to God daily in prayer Seek - Listen to God speak to us daily through bible study Knock - Find opportunities to share the love of God with others - there are so many open doors out there within our own communities. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray that God will continue to work things out for all those who going through difficult moments in their marriage lives at this time. God Bless. Amen

#26 Ritvik Shankar

Ritvik Shankar

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

Ohh lord!! May u control all d situations of this person's life (Manasseh Lului)...and let ur will happen in deir lives completely so dat re-unite wid each oder and live 2gether as one soul....may dey njoy all d bliss of a divinely controlled family...PLzzzzz god...i beg u 2 make ur will happen in deir lives completely...plzzzzz

#27 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

Dear PrayWay Family Members, Please pray earnestly for me and my daughter between now and 21/06/09. After much praying we are now going to move by faith, in faith and through faith on 21/06/09 to approach my wife and mother to bring her home. We will start the process today (17/06/09) by informing the people she is currently leaving with who will then facilitate the process for us. The bible says that faith without works (action) is dead so I am moving by faith knowing that God has already heard our prayers and will move with us. Remember our God is a miracle working God but He will not perform the miracle where faith should be clearly demonstrated. He will not perform the miracle for those who are too lazy to exercise their faith. Thank you all for your intercessory prayers. Let us all praise God and shout for joy as we see the hand of God at work in this. Amen

#28 munya

munya

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

Hi Manessah, Am very encouraged by the type of faith that you have despite what you are going through. As christians, we should poses such type of faith. Am equally going through the same troumer, my husband and i have been on separation for five months now. He left me for another lady. We have 2 children together. I pray that the Lord can strengthen my faith and give me the patience to wait upon his perfect timing. The bible tells us that those who endure will be rewarded accordingly. My dear brother I pray that you continue holding on to the faith that you have, may the Lord strengthen your faith with every difficulty that you have to come across. For sure, the Lord has not abandoned us, he sees the pain that we are going through and is trying to do something about it. God always wants his children to be happy and he knows how to give good gifts. He has heard your prays and surly knows how you feel. Our Father, Lord, I want to thank you and give glory and honour unto your name. Thank for all the blessing that you grant us. Despite our sinful nature, you still love and care for us. I commite my brother and family before your throne, father, the devil is busy roaring like a lione trying to dour that which you have blessed. Lord we want to claim your blessing in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, may you fight all our battles and let the devil be brought to shame. May you continue giving your grace to the brother so that he may continue handling the difficult situation. Bring back all our brodicals and let then never be at peace wherever they are, let them go back to their homes were they belong. Lord may you send your holy ghost fire to break the bondages were these prodicals are in the name of Jesus christ. We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

#29 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hi Manessah,

Am very encouraged by the type of faith that you have despite what you are going through. As christians, we should poses such type of faith.

Am equally going through the same troumer, my husband and i have been on separation for five months now. He left me for another lady. We have 2 children together. I pray that the Lord can strengthen my faith and give me the patience to wait upon his perfect timing.
The bible tells us that those who endure will be rewarded accordingly. My dear brother I pray that you continue holding on to the faith that you have, may the Lord strengthen your faith with every difficulty that you have to come across. For sure, the Lord has not abandoned us, he sees the pain that we are going through and is trying to do something about it. God always wants his children to be happy and he knows how to give good gifts. He has heard your prays and surly knows how you feel.

Our Father,
Lord, I want to thank you and give glory and honour unto your name. Thank for all the blessing that you grant us. Despite our sinful nature, you still love and care for us.
I commite my brother and family before your throne, father, the devil is busy roaring like a lione trying to dour that which you have blessed. Lord we want to claim your blessing in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, may you fight all our battles and let the devil be brought to shame. May you continue giving your grace to the brother so that he may continue handling the difficult situation. Bring back all our brodicals and let then never be at peace wherever they are, let them go back to their homes were they belong. Lord may you send your holy ghost fire to break the bondages were these prodicals are in the name of Jesus christ.
We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Amen.

Praise God my dear beloved sister, Munya, for your encouraging words and support in this challenging times. God is allowing His dear children to go through this fiery tests to refine and prove them worthy citizens of His kingdom. He says in His word that only the PURE ones will see His face. May the Lord be by your side walking with you daily and may He become the head of your incomplete home to comfort and grace you with His unending love.

My Dear Loving Father,

You know well ahead of time that one day we will face these challenges and yet in Your all-knowing wisdom You have respected our choices and allowed us to follow the desires of our hearts. At times situations do not turn out well because we have deviated from Your master plan. Help us to fix our eyes on You the Author and Perfecter of our lives.

We acknowledge that our sins are an abomination before You and our righteousness is as filthy rags. Oh Lord, we come before You and kneel at the foot of the cross asking You to BLOT OUT our transgressions, WASH away our sins and CLEANSE us from our iniquities like You have done to King David, Your servant, whom You declared a man after Your own heart.

I uphold all my dear brothers and sisters, who are struggling with their burdens, before You. May You remind them that no burden is too great for You. May each of you know that the same power that suspends the world in space and controls it is in control of your lives. Just like He did with the three Hebrew boys in the heathen land of Babylon. May You mold and shape each of their lives after Your likeness as You have done when You formed the first man and woman. May You bind the dear innocent children, who are caught in this struggles, with Your strongest cord of love and may Your Holy Spirit comfort their young hearts as they endure the pain.

Oh Jesus Christ, my Saviour, please open our eyes to see that You suffered many things like being rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and then You were killed but You rose again after three days (Mark 8:31) Hallelujah! Because You live we can face tomorrow knowing that we serve a living, risen Saviour, who is now interceding for us in heaven. Help us to know that life is not all doom and gloom.

Thank you Lord for knowing us by name and attending to our needs each day. Help us to behold You each day and focus eyes on You along. Lest we forget remind us that the eternal joys of heaven are sweeter than the troubles of this temporal life. Thank you Jesus for going through our challenges with us each day.

May the blood of Jesus Christ cover each of you today is my humble prayer in His Mighty, Powerful name. Amen

UPDATE

I've passed on the message to my wife, yesterday, that we will be going to bring her home on Sunday (21/06/09). I have not received any response yet, but please, please pray earnestly for us so that no obstacle will hinder the whole process up until the date we have set.

Thank you everyone for your prayers, encouragements and support. We treasure everyone of you dearly in our hearts. May God reward you for your kindness and love.

#30 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:43 AM

Dearest and most generous, loving heavenly Father You have shown me your loving generosity in a very short time and have answered my prayers in a most overwhelmingly comforting way, taking away my pain and replacing my fear and anguish with hope, warmth, comfort, love and optimism. I pray You, please do the same for my dear brother Manasseh, who deserves Your love and protection tenfold more than I do. Please spread Your loving arms out over his house so that he and his daghter may be re-united with their mother and have the joy and comfort of a united, safe, secure and, above all, loving home under Your guidance and in your Holy Name! In the Name of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, AMEN!