58 replies to this topic

#1 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:39 PM

It has been eight months now since my wife left me and the daughter to leave her own life. It has been very difficult trying to manage everything on my own. Many times I would turn up for work 30 minutes late. This has placed a great strain on my health and spiritual life as well. My daughter and I together with other christian friends have been praying and are still praying for her come home. I don't know how she is living right now. However, we have been humbly and patiently praying for God to work things out. I need your prayers to bring Janet home on 21st June or before that. I am planning to write to her this week to let her know that we will bring her home on this date. Please pray that God will grant us the peace and patience to live each day.

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Heavenly Father, We ask You for Your divine control in our brother's plans for his wife. Bring back to him his helper so that they may stand witness to Your Holy Glory. Father, let this cup of suffering pass soon for Your faithful children, as we place our lives in Your hands Father, please show us the way and lead us to Your path in accordance to Your great commission. we ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ... Amen.

#3 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Heavenly Father,

We ask You for Your divine control in our brother's plans for his wife. Bring back to him his helper so that they may stand witness to Your Holy Glory. Father, let this cup of suffering pass soon for Your faithful children, as we place our lives in Your hands Father, please show us the way and lead us to Your path in accordance to Your great commission. we ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ... Amen.

Heavenly loving Father, keep this poor man steady in his belief that you will care for him while you bring his poor errant wife home. We pray you will heal her and show her the error of her ways and unite them under your loving care to be strong again and to care for their little daughter. In Jesus' name, Amen!

#4 NKHUKU

NKHUKU

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:51 AM

Please pray for marriage reunion between my son D and his wife C whose marriage is about to break up. Dear Lord, give C an understanding life and realise that a simple apology could perform miracles. Jesus, give D a mind of forgiving. Let this couple realise that their two children need them both as a family. Lord Jesus hear my prayer - I believe there is nothing impossible with you.

#5 Guest_brinklerg

Guest_brinklerg
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:17 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

#6 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

Father God, we continue to pray with our brother. Please grant a canopy of protection for her and lead her back home where she belongs. Bring her back to her family Lord and cast away all the evil that tries to ruin her spirit. Lord make your faithful child's prayers all too powerful to defeat the principalities ahead. In Your Son's Almighty Name we declare victory over this struggle... Amen.

#7 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

Dear Father, Help us to be patient, humble and be at peace knowing that You have already heard our prayers. Indeed, we are reminded in Isaiah 59:1 that Your ear is always open to hear us when we send our requests up to You. We are also cautioned in verse 2 that our sins can hide Your face from hearing our prayers. Therefore, if there are any hidden sins that we have not confessed, please Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus we cast them at Your feet. Whether it be sins we have committed through our thoughts, hands, eyes, feet or heart, we bring them all to You. We bring our unbelief, our lustful desires, our selfish motives, our boastful ways, and all those that may become an obstacle in our relationship with You, Father. Break our stony hearts and give us a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26). We thank You and praise You for You never forsake us or turn Your back on us. We Love and Adore You for who You are. Day by Day You watch and care for us. We rejoice at knowing that You have our best interest at heart. You have never failed us. Thank you for all that You have done so far in our lives. We praise You for hearing our prayers and for the way You are answering them. May we patiently and humbly wait upon You to bring to completion what You have begun. We thank you in the most powerful of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Amen

#8 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

Thank you everyone for your intercessory prayers. Our God indeed is alive and on His throne. We praise Him and give Him all the glory that He deserves. Jeremiah 10:10 reminds us that He is the TRUE God and He is the LIVING God. Isaiah 59:1 says His hands are short nor His ear dull to help us in our time of distress. After so many months of not meeting each other, my wife and I together with our daughter met each other yesterday, through God's leading. We had not made any plans or appointments to meet each other. Somehow, she was sitting at this particular bus stop waiting to catch the bus, while my daughter and I were on our way to visit a sick nephew when we bump into her. We just shook hands and greeted each other without saying anything further. This took about half an hour and then she left. She spent most of that time with the daughter and so I left the two of them alone to have the time together. When she was ready to live the daughter (Hadasah) could not hold her tears back. She cried and cried and cried to go with her mother but she could allow her. So I carried her in my arms and took her home. When we got to the house I reminded her of how the Lord heard our prayers and led us to meet mum. I told her that He has also counted every tear she has dropped and has kept them in a jar in heaven and will answer those tears and her prayers by bringing mum home, one day. We both knelt down in our living room and thanked God for the experience. Please, we need your continuous intercessory prayers. The Lord is about to do great things in our lives through your prayers. We will keep everyone posted as we God's hand at work in our lives. Praise God for all your prayers. We truly serve a Living God. Amen

#9 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:58 AM

This must the most poignant story I have ever read! Bless you and your daughter!! I pray God's blessings upon you and and ask that He will reunite your family as soon as possible. Almighty Father, please bring this mother back home so that the family may live together once more. PLEASE end the suffering of this litthe girl and her father and bring their mother back home. In the name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

#10 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

Dearest Heavenly Father You have answered my repeated entreaties to you with alacrity. You have shown that you answer the prayers and requests of mere, unworthy sinners like me within a matter of days to weeks. I therefore beg of you to PLEASE answer the requests of this brother, whose heart is far purer than mine, whose requests far more deserving, whose quest far nobler. I have sinned against my wife, my children and, above all, against YOU! Is it not therefore far more righteous that you answer his prayer than you do mine? Or is my understanding of Your great plan for us so flawed that I cannot see how great his faith and how miniscule mine? Forgive me for doubting Your infinite wisdom. Forgive me for my preceived insolence. But here is a man whose soul is infinitely more deserving of salvation and whose pain (and that of his daughter) is infinitely more more deserving of relief than mine. Help them Father, I beg You!!! Amen.

#11 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

We will continue to Thank our Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers. May we give Him all the Praise and Glory for putting within our hearts the desire to live and minister to others who are more deserving than us. Thank you Wilhelm for your intercessory prayer. I just would like to share with everyone what had happened yesterday(01/06/09). I went home, from work very late, at about 6:30pm, not my usual time, I should add, only to find that my daughter (Hadasah, her name) was not home. So I checked with the neighbours, who normally took care of her when she goes home from school (elementary school) after lunch, however they had not seen her either. I, then, called the house where the sick nephew lives and was told that Hadasah had gone after scholl to live there. When I went over to pick her up I found out that she had gone there to see her mum who had come to see the sick nephew. I wanted to bring her back, but she said, "no, I want to spend the night with mum, with tears coming down her cheeks." However, I gently told her that she couldn't spend the night with mum, because we have been praying for mum to come home and not for us to go to her and make feel comfortable, so that she would not come home (I don't know if this was the right thing to say her). Eventually, we got home and had our evening devotion and said our thank you prayers to our heavenly Father for hearing our prayers. We thank our heavenly Father and praise Him for your powerful intercessory prayers. May we also continue to uphold all those who are going through situation and prayer that God do to them what He is doing to us in a mighty way. All praise and glory to His Holy Name. Amen!!!

#12 Davidp

Davidp

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:53 PM

My wife left me a week ago she stated marriage life wasn't for her that she's been single for 11 years and wanted to be single again. my wife is bipolar and its been a dificult marriage with the ups and downs. please pray shell come back for I love her unconditionaly and accept her for who she is. her name is Erica and i'm David I know she made a terrible mistake and I want her back

#13 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

My Dear Heavenly Father, I uphold Erica and David in your Mighty hands ask that you release them from the chains devil has bound them with. He knows that his time is short, therefore his mission is to destroy every home. When the home crumbles, the church will crumble as well. The church is made up of people who are part of a family unit. The family unit that prays together stays together. Our hope is you, Father. May you help David to be patient and humble as You work this unstable relationship out for them. Please open their eyes to see where they have made mistakes and how You would like them to live their lives together again. May you fulfill the desire of David's heart and bring Erica home soon. We thank and praise You. We give You all the glory and honour that You deserve. We commit Erica and David to You in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen

#14 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:03 AM

Dear Manasseh Luluih I think I have seldom, if ever, come across anyone with faith as strong as yours. You are truly an inspiration and I pray the Lord will help you stay the course you have embarked upon. It is clear you have His guidance and His strength, for, given the trials and tribulations you are clearly subjected to, your faith and perseverance seem almost superhuman! Hang in there, dear man. I don't know what God has in store for you, but surely the reward for such great faith must be sweeter than the sweetest honey! Dear Lord, please guard over this poor man's home and keep his spirit and his daughter's spirit strong. Guide them with with your loving hand and bring their mother back to them so that their broken hearts may be healed. I beg this of you in the name of Your son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

#15 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

My dear brother in Christ, I can know how hard it is for us fathers to see our children be broken by all of this struggle with our prodigals, but I trust that your faith in the Lord will guide you to do what is right for your daughter. Just bear in mind to always seek the Word of our Lord and Savior and believe that HE will make His voice audible for you to hear and obey. I too am broken when I see that my sons are being torn apart by me and my wife's separation but I have given it all to GOD and I know that despite all this current struggles, HE is for all our families and will never let it be broken by the devil. I admire your great faith, and am with you in prayer to regain your wife's love in marriage, and most importantly, in His Name. Keep up the faith... and let HIS unconditional love dictate your course of actions... you are all HIS family... I believe that you trust this and will go about your days delighting in the Lord as the HEAD of your household... even until the wait is over for your beloved wife... have faith that your family is safe and remains complete in HIS loving hands. Heavenly Father, I come before You today Lord to intercede for my brother and his family. See the sincerity of his heart lord and teach the both of them to surrender everything to Your holy Will. Father, teach us how to love unconditionally and let the expression this love be the main aspiration of all our marriages. Father in You we have seen a new life that is free of doubt and fear... in You Father have we nurtured a new hope in all our trials. Though we remain unworthy Father, Your great love has lifted us back to life and cleansed our spirit. Now let us serve and honor You Lord through Your great commission and let us forever walk with You. Feed us Your living Word and make us witness Your new love everyday. Give us strength Father when the lies of the devil seem unbearable and remind us always that You have won for us by Your great act of love on the cross. In Jesus Name I pray for this marriage to be resurrected, healed and forever be a testament to the glory of GOD our Father... Amen.