7 replies to this topic

#1 gffdrs

gffdrs

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:49 PM

Father i have prayed for an answer and just when I think I have it something comes to show me the door is still not completly shut or open. I am in a vaste desert and don't know which way to go. I feel it is done and then some light comes through the door to make me think it is not over. It is so dark here I don't know which way to go. Lead me Lord for my direction is unclear. I stumble and keep falling.she has e-mailed me and told me she doesn't deserve my kindness. I am suffering with my job I have not sold anything in a month. I can't go on in this state. Resolve these issue so I can move. Everthing is crashing around me I am so alone. My son has gotton in so much trouble here and went to live with my ex and now my ex been arrested on drug charges. My mother has offered to keep him and send him to school but the rest of my family is up in arms about that and have disowned me over the whole situation. I need your devine intervention in my life Lord. I have been through rough times before and I trust you Lord I just need some relieve in some area of my life so I can breath

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

Lord, Provide divine intervention to "g". Work out all situations in his life. Amen.

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

Heavenly Father, We join together to lift up gffdrs to Your heart tonight. Bless this man with Your continued guidance. He seeks You so in this dark of night. Help him to find Your Light. Watch over his son, who is struggling to find his own way right now. Protect him from all harm. Strengthen him in his own journey. Help him to rise above the things that have caused him to go astray. Thank You that he has an opportunity to go to his grandmother's. Lead him in Your safety. Help his mother to get the help she needs. Grant him Your comfort, and dispell any confusion he may have about his own life. Bless this family, Lord. Help them to come together, instead of being driven apart. Heal them, each one. Help them to forgive one another. Help them to rise above. Lord, gffdrs seeks You in all areas - help him as he wants to move forward. Shut whatever doors need to be shut. Open the doors that will lead to healthy and happy days ahead. Bless this woman that he so loves, who exists in her own questions and uncertainty. Help them to figure out what direction to take now with their relationship with one another. Grant Your wisdom to rest upon gffdrs. Empower him to be wise and discerning with matters at hand. Protect his heart from all anxiety and let no distraction take him from his journey with You. Comfort him in his lonliness. Be merciful and bless him in every way. In Jesus Name, we ask and pray! AMEN!

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:50 AM

Abba Father, please come to the rescue of gffdrs. Lord, be his very present help in trouble. Father, make the crooked places straight. Lord, guide him out of this darkness and into Your light. Move swiftly in some area, Lord, that he can hold tight and know that You are his God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:08 AM

Lord- I ask you to bless gffdrs,lift him&hold him to your bosom.Give guidance&direction in his life. Give back what the locust have taken.He is at a standstill,Lord- waiting for your mighty move in his life.

#6 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:52 AM

Dear God, Please bless this man and his family. Also his girlfriend. Please lead him into the right path to find your will for his life. We pray that you remove the stumbling blocks that keep him in confusion. in Jesus name amen. Father I thank You that You are not the author of confusion, but of peace. 1 Cor 14:33 Proverbs 3:17, Proverbs 16:7, Isaah 32:17, Jer. 33:6, Eph 2:8

#7 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:22 AM

I come into agreement for these prayers. In Jesus' name. amen.

#8 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:33 AM

amen.