5 replies to this topic

#1 kwase

kwase

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

Please Pray for me, I have been married for two years I need a child. Age is no longer on my side.

#2 tac7

tac7

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

Father, please bless this marriage with the birth of a much-loved child. I pray that your will be done in this union, and that you protect and cover this couple with the blood of Christ. in Jesus name, AMEN.

#3 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:47 AM

Please Pray for me, I have been married for two years I need a child. Age is no longer on my side.

Father, it's in line with Your perfect will for married couples to have children. Age is and should not be a barrier. Father, I ask that You will bless her womb, and cause it to be productive. Father, give her at least 2 children, if it's in line with Your perfect will. If not, give her at least one child. Father, open up her womb. Bless it. Bless her marriage too. Glorify the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Father God,

only You appoint the right time and season in our lives. please grant this couple the blessing of an offspring. Lord God, please grant them Your Word so they may nurture faith. Give them the story of Elizabeth, and Mama Mary... and how Your miracles are brought about by faithfulness and trust. lord God let Your right time and season for this blessing come now... In Jesus Name we pray... Amen.

#5 Manasseh Lului

Manasseh Lului

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:47 PM

Father, I claim Luke 1:37 and John 14:14 and uphold this dear couple in your hands that you provide the child want to have to fulfill Your word in Ps 127:3. You have done it to Abraham and Serah and others in the past and I know You will do it again time. Because I ask this in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ my Saviour. Amen

#6 SIMAN

SIMAN

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:53 AM

MY NAME IS SIMAN AND MY WIFE NAME IS MUSKAN. FROM PUNJAB,JALANDHAR,INDIA.WE HAVE NO KIDS SINCE FROM FOUR YEAR OLD.SO, PRAY FOR US.THANKS. MY ADDRESS. SIMAN THAPAR #NO -B-1/118 STREET NO.1 ISSANAGAR SURANUSSI JALANDHAR PUNJAB INDIA 144001