3 replies to this topic

#1 Revival@Heart

Revival@Heart

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:29 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters Iím writing this in URGENCY for a War Cry!!! Please let us armor ourselves and prepare for battle! I am SICK & TIRED of satan and his lies! Let us all stand together as we PUSH through the crowd and DESTROY the works of satan in my marriage and family. Please I plead with you all as I canít do this on my own, I feel week, tired and not strong enough to stand alone. As you all know my wife and I got back together last Monday, her parents are trying to split us again and she told me last night that she thinks it might have been a mistake to take me back and that she doesnít know if she should go against her parents wishes or to listen to them. From the very first day I was blessed with my beautiful wife Valdene & knew we were destined to get married satan just started with his schemes to come in and Steal, Kill & Destroy. I KNOW God put us together and also then entrusted us with our beautiful daughter Zaydene for a reason and with a divine purpose and now satan is coming against that. I know that all the blame canít be put upon satan and her parents as I realize I had been a terrible husband & father, but when I accepted Jesus and got washed by His blood and received His love I became a different person. All I want is a chance to be the husband, father & spiritual leader in my family that God wants me to be. I am still not perfect and never will be as long as I am here on earth, yet I strive daily towards holiness and the life God expects. What makes this fight for my marriage more difficult is that I do not have a place of our own so my wife & daughter lives with her parents & Iím sharing a flat with another guy. I CANNOT afford a place with this pathetic salary Iím earning BUT I know that my God is the God of miracles and the supernatural so I trust He will make a way where their seems to be NO way. Please pray that I can get a better Job and better income to be the provider Iíve been called to be in my marriage, also please pray for a BREAKTHROUGH in accommodation a.s.a.p. and for a good job for my wife as well Please also pray with me for the Salvation of my wife and that our household will serve the Lord all of our days together, please pray that she would start going to church with me and to find Christ in that intimate Love relationship as I have. I believe in the powere of prayer and laying on of hands. Please print this and lay your hands on it as I will also be doing the same as I lay before the cross in prayer & fasting. Raymond Khan

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

God, I pray for salvation for everyone in Raymond's family. Please provide Raymond and his wife with great jobs. Give them a good and affordable place to call home very soon. Let them have a blessed marriage and blessed family life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

Raymond: I prayed for you today, holding on to His Promise that all things in His Will be done. I know it is His will that all find salvation and marriages be preserved. I pray for your wife to be saved. Also that better job will come, and y'all get your own place.

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:01 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Iím writing this in URGENCY for a War Cry!!! Please let us armor ourselves and prepare for battle! I am SICK & TIRED of satan and his lies! Let us all stand together as we PUSH through the crowd and DESTROY the works of satan in my marriage and family. Please I plead with you all as I canít do this on my own, I feel week, tired and not strong enough to stand alone.

As you all know my wife and I got back together last Monday, her parents are trying to split us again and she told me last night that she thinks it might have been a mistake to take me back and that she doesnít know if she should go against her parents wishes or to listen to them. From the very first day I was blessed with my beautiful wife Valdene & knew we were destined to get married satan just started with his schemes to come in and Steal, Kill & Destroy.

I KNOW God put us together and also then entrusted us with our beautiful daughter Zaydene for a reason and with a divine purpose and now satan is coming against that. I know that all the blame canít be put upon satan and her parents as I realize I had been a terrible husband & father, but when I accepted Jesus and got washed by His blood and received His love I became a different person. All I want is a chance to be the husband, father & spiritual leader in my family that God wants me to be.

I am still not perfect and never will be as long as I am here on earth, yet I strive daily towards holiness and the life God expects. What makes this fight for my marriage more difficult is that I do not have a place of our own so my wife & daughter lives with her parents & Iím sharing a flat with another guy. I CANNOT afford a place with this pathetic salary Iím earning BUT I know that my God is the God of miracles and the supernatural so I trust He will make a way where their seems to be NO way. Please pray that I can get a better Job and better income to be the provider Iíve been called to be in my marriage, also please pray for a BREAKTHROUGH in accommodation a.s.a.p. and for a good job for my wife as well

Please also pray with me for the Salvation of my wife and that our household will serve the Lord all of our days together, please pray that she would start going to church with me and to find Christ in that intimate Love relationship as I have.

I believe in the powere of prayer and laying on of hands. Please print this and lay your hands on it as I will also be doing the same as I lay before the cross in prayer & fasting.

Raymond Khan

Father our marriages are under constant attack by satan who only lies and deceives and yet people listen. Father I ask that you deafen the ears of Valdene to anything spoken that is not holy and good. Let her see the changes that have taken place in her husband and help him to continue to walk before her as a Godly man. Let her see the light of your word in him and want that for herself. Father I pray that she attend church with him so that she may have her spiritual eyes opened.

Father I ask that you work a miracle in this man's financial situation today so that he may provide a home for his family. Give them a new start. Reward his faith. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.