5 replies to this topic

#1 becki1purple

becki1purple

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:38 PM

my name is becki, please pray for god to surround and fill me and john with white light, may this light wash away any darkness . i ask god to remove our enemies . i ask for gods protection around us and for a happy life together in jesus name amen

#2 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:01 PM

Lord God I lift this couple up to you. Touch them Jesus, fill them with your love, Wrap your arms around them and draw them close to you. Reveal yourself to them let them feel your presence in all they do. Bless them both with your peace and joy. Thank you Jesus Amen.

#3 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

Dear Lord, I come in agreement that this blessed couple will have a happpy and spirit-filled life together. We pray against the enemy, and ask for you to put a hedge of protection around them both and send angels to guard and protect them. In Jesus' name, Amen.

#4 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:38 PM

Dear God, please protect this couple keeping them strong in Your word and promise. Amen!

#5 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:05 PM

Overcoming powers of Darkness as written in the Scripture Keys for Kingdom Living. Repeat daily I overcome the devil by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. For it is written: In whom I have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. Eph1:7 Through the blood of jesus, Iam redeeemed out of the hand of the enemy. It is written: If I walk in the light, as he is in the light, I have fellowshipas one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth me from all sin. 1 John1:7 Much more then, being justified by his blood, I shall be saved from wrath through him.Rom 5:9 For He hath made Him to be sin for me, He who had no sin: that i might be made rightous of God in him.2 Cor.5:21 Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with his own blood suffered without the gate. Heb 13:12 Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, rightous, and sanctified, daily! For what communion hath light with darkness? 2 cor.6:14 Some for protection are: Duet 33:27, Psalms 5:12 and 31:19-20,Psalms 34:7 and 46:1 and Ps.91 9-11. Psalms 97:10, Ps.107:20. Proverbs 3:25-26.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

Father, thank You for the fruits of Your Spirit. Lord, though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. (2 Cor. 4:16). Lord, I lift Becki and John to You today. When they reach the time when the fires tend to burn low, do not let them go out within them. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon this couple, Lord, as they travel through life gathering experience, I pray that the blood of Jesus will cover and protect them from harm and evil. Fill their lives with the fruits of Your Spirit, Lord. Bless their marriage life and empower them with Your Words and prosper them in their lives together. Let them rejoice daily, giving You the glory and the honor. Be Master over this couple's lives, Lord. Surround them with Your angels day and night and let Your light shine upon them. Wherever they go, may they receive supernatural grace from God and men. Thank You, Lord for Becki's faith in You and believing in Your saving grace for both herself and John to live a happy and prosperous life in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.