5 replies to this topic

#1 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:57 AM

I am 44 and was married and divorced a long time ago, and have two beautiful daughters from that marriage. I have never had a good relationship until recently but he wasn't a christian so i had to let him go. I don't know whether i should join christian date sites or let God guide me, or both! I so want to be in love with a lovely christian man, and be happy, I am so TIRED of being alone. Please pray for guidance and that God will bring me and my future mate together, while i'm still fairly young. I also have dystonia which affects my neck muscles and it's hard going sometimes, it has dented my confidence in meeting people a lot, but I guess when I meet the right man, he would be supportive and a .'crooked' neck would be of no issue. I pray to you Jesus that you would lift this spirit of fear from me and the feeling of being a 'freak' and alienated because of my neck problem, I ask for a kind, loving, supportive husband. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen.

#2 delly

delly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

Lord remind this woman that she was made uniquely and perfectly by your hands. She has purpose and reason in this life. I too pray that you would help her to find a husband but that it be in your time and in your way and the person that you choose so much so that she can't help but suddenly understand why she had to waite for a time. Lord keep her believing that your love is always there and let it be what will fill the void sufficiently. We pray this in Jesus name amen

#3 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:16 PM

Lord God I lift wendybell up to you. Wrap your arms around her jesus and draw her close to you. Reveal yourself to her, let her feel your presence in all she does. Fill her with your love, and bless her with patience and with the joy of Your Holy Spirit. Thank Your Jesus Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:24 PM

Father, thank You for Your gift of healing. I bring Wendybell to You today, Lord for the healing of her neck. Father, in the name of Jesus, I command her vertebrae, discs, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and tendons to be healed and to go back into normal position, removing every trace of the pain. Thank You, Jesus for Your healing upon Wendybell. Lord, another needs of Wendy is to be bless with a good, God fearing Christian man as her soul-mate. Father, I pray that You will send the right man to be her soul-mate, someone who will love her in sickness or in health and who will take care of her, leading her to a life of prayer and worship, putting You first and giving You the glory. Father, You are the love of our life and nothing is impossible with You. I know that You will bless Wendy with the right man. May she be submissive to her new soul-mate, bless with the trait of the woman in Proverbs 31, fill with the fruits of Your Spirit, Lord. Thank You, Jesus for Your blood stripes that heals Wendy and bring her forward to arise in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

Father, Please provide Wendybell with a caring, supportive husband. Comfort her & bring her peace. Amen.

#6 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:21 PM

Dear God, We ask for Your blessings for Wendy. Help her to find a mate that will be good for her and love You and her both. Direct her to the place where she could meet another loving Christian like herself.Amen