85 replies to this topic

#76 prayerfulheart

prayerfulheart

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, I join my prayers in agreement with mark1124 and the many other praying for his wife. Lord we know that you can heal Kumari and that you have said you will do so. May your loving and healing hands touch her this day and that promise be full filled. May you also give mark the strength and comfort her needs during this trying time, but never to be without hope for our hope is in you all mighty one. May you give Kumari comfort for this road has been a hard one indeed on her. May you also give her peace. We ask you these things in the name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen.

#77 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:16 AM

Dear Lord, Take in Your hands the poor body of Kumari, Please heal her completely and restore her to complete health. Thank You the angish is ended for her and her family. All that she is , all that she will be, we lay before You. We ask and recieve this blessing of her being made whole according to Your Word, in the name above all names, Christ Jesus. Amen Dear Jhmom, God holds you dear unto Him, He has heard your prayers. Your sorrow is not his desire. Let us continue to Rejoice in His day, for God knows and cares dearly for His children. Thank You God for this family, and their courage and patience. Thank You, be swift to change this situation and restore that all may hear of Your Love and Greatness. In Jesus Christ our annoited Savior's name Amen

#78 nyaima

nyaima

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:38 AM

Lord be with Kumari and comfort her. Bring her healing, dear Lord and bless her in a might way. Bring peace and joy to Mark. Reveal to him the awesomeness of Your love and power. In Jesus Name. Amen

I have faith that Kumari is healed in Jesus name.

#79 jhmom

jhmom

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Lord be with Kumari and comfort her. Bring her healing, dear Lord and bless her in a might way. Bring peace and joy to Mark. Reveal to him the awesomeness of Your love and power. In Jesus Name. Amen

I have faith that Kumari is healed in Jesus name.

Thank you all for standing with us in faith for Kumari's healing, it is the strength that we are receiving through the sinceare prayers from this prayer network+ plus our friends and rea;tions makes to keep living, there comes a point in our life not to put trust in human wisdom, it is foolish to have faith in human wisdom, our faith should be in the power of God, we are learning, we are schooling our self into faith and also the victories that faith brings, we are eternally gratefull for all the prayers send on behalf of Kumari, all in not vain, we will stand back and be a vitness to what Jesus is doing on Kumari, please continue to believe the healing for Kumari, the first praise report is Kumari is out of hospital, she is at home, goes for dialysis 5 times a week, her blood pressure is b=very high, that has to come to the normal level, her pain in left leg is severe, she needs to be healed of that, above all the cursers spoken over Kumari or Kumar's family has to be broken, we as a couble has walked into the enemies traps, and brought curse upon our lifes in the past, we need forginess from Jesus for all our sins in the past, please pray that our repentance from dead works, from sins are true, and the Lord will forgive us for all the wrongs we did in the past, thus brake any cursers associated with not living a Godly life in the past. I am begining to appreciate what forgiveness means, once again thanks for giving us help and support.

#80 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Dear Jhmom,
God has already forgiven our sin, and when we ask; it (forgiveness is established). He seeks our hearts, and knows those who seek Him. You are not cursed!, Jesus Christ delivered us from any and all curse, (curse meaning all the opposite of the blessings of God may come your way). Christ , our living Christ has reunited us with God, and delivered all the blessings of God to our hands. Health, Prosperity, Joy, Praise, Goodness, etc. are all characteristic of God and His blessings and Love to us. He has no Joy in our sorrow, He is faithful to His Word. He rebukes that which stands between us and Him.

Lord,
Take Dear, dear, Kamuri in your hands, heal her body quickly, That she may be up running and playing, like any healthy child. Thank You , that all Your Promises are True and in Christ they have been freely given. Keep our eyes focused on You, All Praise in the name of
The Lord of All,
Christ Jesus, our Savior, Thank You ,
Amen

PS.-read Galatians chapter 3,and book of Romans chapter 4 -(take your time)- if you get a chance- may God comfort and show you miracles, Amen

Galatians 3 (New Living Translation, Bible)

1 Oh, foolish Galatians!
Who has cast an evil spell on you?
For the meaning of Jesus Christís death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross.

2 Let me ask you this one question:
Did you receive the Holy Spirit by obeying the law of Moses?
Of course not!
You received the Spirit because you believed the message you heard about Christ.

3 How foolish can you be?
After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit,
why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?

4 Have you experienced so much for nothing?
Surely it was not in vain, was it?

5 I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law?
Of course not!
It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ.

Galatians 3 (Amplified Bible)

13 Christ purchased our freedom [redeeming us]
from the curse (doom)
of the Law [and its condemnation] by [Himself,Christ]
becoming a curse for us ,
for it is written [in the Scriptures],
Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified);

22 But the Scriptures [picture,or all mankind as sinners]
shut up ( to shut up together, enclose; of a shoal of fishes in a net ;)-
(to shut up on all sides, shut up completely )
and imprisoned by sin,
so that [the inheritance, blessing]
which was promised through faith in Jesus Christ (the Messiah)
might be given (released, delivered, and committed)
to [all] those who believe [who adhere to and trust in and rely on Him, Romans 10:9 and 10].

26 For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith.

28 There is [now no distinction]
neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither slave nor free,
there is not male and female;
for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if you belong to Christ [are in Him, Who is Abraham's Seed],
then you are Abraham's offspring
and [spiritual]
heirs according to promise.

#81 jhmom

jhmom

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:01 AM

Dear Jhmom,
God has already forgiven our sin, and when we ask; it (forgiveness is established). He seeks our hearts, and knows those who seek Him. You are not cursed!, Jesus Christ delivered us from any and all curse, (curse meaning all the opposite of the blessings of God may come your way). Christ , our living Christ has reunited us with God, and delivered all the blessings of God to our hands. Health, Prosperity, Joy, Praise, Goodness, etc. are all characteristic of God and His blessings and Love to us. He has no Joy in our sorrow, He is faithful to His Word. He rebukes that which stands between us and Him.

Lord,
Take Dear, dear, Kamuri in your hands, heal her body quickly, That she may be up running and playing, like any healthy child. Thank You , that all Your Promises are True and in Christ they have been freely given. Keep our eyes focused on You, All Praise in the name of
The Lord of All,
Christ Jesus, our Savior, Thank You ,
Amen

PS.-read Galatians chapter 3,and book of Romans chapter 4 -(take your time)- if you get a chance- may God comfort and show you miracles, Amen

Galatians 3 (New Living Translation, Bible)

1 Oh, foolish Galatians!
Who has cast an evil spell on you?
For the meaning of Jesus Christís death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross.

2 Let me ask you this one question:
Did you receive the Holy Spirit by obeying the law of Moses?
Of course not!
You received the Spirit because you believed the message you heard about Christ.

3 How foolish can you be?
After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit,
why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?

4 Have you experienced so much for nothing?
Surely it was not in vain, was it?

5 I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law?
Of course not!
It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ.

Galatians 3 (Amplified Bible)

13 Christ purchased our freedom [redeeming us]
from the curse (doom)
of the Law [and its condemnation] by [Himself,Christ]
becoming a curse for us ,
for it is written [in the Scriptures],
Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified);

22 But the Scriptures [picture,or all mankind as sinners]
shut up ( to shut up together, enclose; of a shoal of fishes in a net ;)-
(to shut up on all sides, shut up completely )
and imprisoned by sin,
so that [the inheritance, blessing]
which was promised through faith in Jesus Christ (the Messiah)
might be given (released, delivered, and committed)
to [all] those who believe [who adhere to and trust in and rely on Him, Romans 10:9 and 10].

26 For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith.

28 There is [now no distinction]
neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither slave nor free,
there is not male and female;
for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if you belong to Christ [are in Him, Who is Abraham's Seed],
then you are Abraham's offspring

Atime,
thanks a million for you encouraging words, I needed it, to look at my loved one suffering with terminal illness is too much to take, Jesus paid the price, as you have stated, I am looking for that mircale of healing for my wife daily, at this moment my wife has got the flue, this is affecting her breathing, she finds is hard to talk, or even to walk, but I am dwelling on what Jesus did with those who had terminal illness, he healed them all, daily I am getting closer to the ,imiracle of helaing for my wife, in the natural I don't see the miracle, but in my spirit it is every where, please pray that my faith will bring what I see in the spiritual to the nautral , as you have stated , let my wife play and enjoy the walk with God with the total healing from kidney failure, lungs failure, heart failure, and any other illness the devil is trying to bring, I am eternally gratful for your words of encouragement, thank you from my heart

MARK1124/JHMOM
and [spiritual]
heirs according to promise.

#82 protectgrace

protectgrace

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

Lord pray for Kumari, may she fight thrugh this sickness and with your healing touch be made healthy again.

#83 P VANITA SREE

P VANITA SREE

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:45 AM

Heavenly Father! please come down to earth as a doctor to heal kumari. You have all the control on her complications Lord. Its really hard for her n family. Please touch her soon. so that she can survive as a normal human being. Thank you father for ur kind heart. We are longing for your help Lord! Miracle should happen in her life! Amen!

#84 Atime

Atime

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You for the lives of Mark1124/jhmom,Thank You for Kumari, her life is greatly needed. We are standing on Your Word and promises. But we are weak, have mercy and don't delay. We need You Now!, Thank that You have spoken and will not leave us desolate. Thank You that You have healed the body of Kumari, that she is well. Thank You that soon she shall embrace her family, and They and all shall offer up in Praise, the story of Kumari and what God has done, in Christ's Name, He has given us all things. Honor and Praise to our God whom has loved us from the beginning. Praise that He has brought us out of the depth of our dispair. Praise be that He has set us before Him to rejoice in Him Thanks and Praise He has made a way through His Son Jesus Christ for all Thanks for our Wonderful God who has fulfilled all things in Christ Jesus Lord of All in the same power which raised up Christ, i pray, and in the Name of Christ Jesus Amen All my love and prayers to your family, God loves you! He holds you close. and is moving heaven and earth for you. God is so thankful for your life, He is doing everything necessary to bring sweet dear Kumari to wholeness. Again, Thank You Lord, for Kumari and this family, let her breath, and her kidneys, and all else be healed! Bring blessing and reunite this family. In Christ's Name- Amen

#85 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

Dear Lord, please perform this miracle of healing for Kumari and bless her husband and their family abundantly. In Jesus Name, Amen

#86 jhmom

jhmom

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:34 PM

[Thanks Aleona, your prayers along with others for Kumari is reaching upto the heavens, we are certain the miracle has already taken place in the spirit, it is matter of time to see it in the flesh, so keep up