85 replies to this topic

#31 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

Father, I want to lift up sister Kumari into Your loving hands. Lord, I know You still heal today, as You had healed in days of old. Manifest Your great power over her sick body, Lord. I declare by faith that she is indeed healed. Glorify the name of Jesus, Father. In Jesus' name, amen.

#32 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:36 AM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd and other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers.

Yours in his service

MARK1124

I come against the spirit of death and bind the powers of darckness,
With authrority I loose her from all infirmities in her body, in Jesus' name...Amen

Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

Miracles happend in the Bible didn't take days, months, years, most of the miracles happened immediatly, please stand with us and see this miracle of Kumari's healing and other prayer request posted in this web site for healing takes place in very front of our eyes in Jesus name, and may Kumari's testimony of healing and other prayer requests, appear in every prayer network on the Internet, every news paper, and bring glory to the name of Jesus, may thousands turn to Jesus, may all the prayer requests made up on this prayer network be answered and may all the testimonies of healing in this prayer web site bring many to the kingdom of God.

MARK1124

#33 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:24 AM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd and other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers.

Yours in his service

MARK1124

I want to thank you all for praying for Kumari, just to let you know that at this very moment Kumari is in the kitchen cooking which is a miracle, a person who can't walk because of Ascities to cook, I pray that the healing water has started to flow on Kumari, please don't give up praying for Kumari.

MARK1124

#34 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:27 AM

My brother in Christ Mark, I stand in awe and in great admiration by how much you love your wife. I truly believe GOD sees this and is pleased by the love You share. He shall grant Kumari HIS full and great healing power. For love heals everything... endures all... is ever faithful... that is how your love is for your wife. Trust that GOD acknowledges your heart my brother. Lord God, I join Your fold of the faithful in prayer for our dear sister Kumari. Lord God see the love and great care of her husband and reward this love Lord with Your gift of total healing. We rebuke Father all evil that brings this afflictions to Your temple. Father, grant this couple Your great grace and healing so that they may stand witnesses to Your great love and mercy. we trust in You Father, our great and Victorious GOD. We believe that soon Kumari will not only cook in the kitchen for Your great glory... but go where You may lead her and Mark to proclaim Your great glory and love to all who needs it. Father GOD... We thank You... we praise You... grant Kumari total healing Father... In Jesus Name we pray... Amen.

#35 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Tuesday night( 26-05-09) I took Kumari to listen to Pastor Tim Story preaching, our daughter and a friend of us told about this meeting. kUmari couldn't climp up the steps, 3 men carried her on a chair to themeeting. Kumari and I was waiting for God to heal her through a word of knowledge from Pastor Tim Story, nothing happened, Pastor Tim Story was calling different people who can walk well to the front, to me they are ok, I was thinking in my mind if God is all powerful will he not speak to Pastor Tim Story about my wife, for us we thought we were the real desparate case to be touched or even called to the front to be prayed for, nothing like that happened. But when Pastor Tim Story said , we need only one word from the Lord for our needs, that is enough, then he spoke about Nova, how God told him to build thae ark, it took 100 years for Nova to build the ark, the rain came, but during the 100 years, Nova didn't stop his work, he kept on building the ark, that word encouraged me to pray for Kumari during the meeting. Lord gave me his promise through a dream I had last year, the promise is " No wepons forms against us will not prospour". I kept holding on to that word, Oral Roberts says , the reason why those wepons formed againsyt will not prosper, because the wepons God has given us is more powerful, I kept on praying for Kumari during the meeting using the wepons God has given me, some of the wepons I used came out in my prayer are listed below:

1. Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

2. Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

3. Thank You Father that Kumari have a strong heart. Kumari's heart beats with the rhythm of life. Kumari's blood flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring life and health abundantly. {Prov.12:14; 14:30.)

According to God's promises I am expecting a speedy recovery for Kumari, tomorrow evening Kumari has to go for her dialysis, but I am praying that Kumari will be totally healed in Jesus name, and she will testify in tomorrow#s Tim Story's meeting the healing power of Jesus Christ, she is fast a sleep now, MAY JESUS MINISTER TO KUMARI IN HER SLEEP, the time here is 1.10 am, please continue intercede for Kumari, so that the supernatural healing which is coming for Kumari will manifest on her body now, and there will be joy in our house, in the city were we are living, above all may this healing will be the start of a mighty revival that will sweep across our city, country and rest of Europe , I pray in Jesus name.

MARK1124

#36 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:40 AM

Father God our Divine Healer, we continue to pray for the quick and total recovery of our sister Kumari. Give her husband Ben the strength and hope to withstand the lies of the devil that brought this affliction. Lord God, we know of Your power and we bow down to You for You alone are worthy of all our praise. In Jesus Name we rebuke the enemy that gives discomfort to Kumari, and declare Your victory over her illness... Amen.

#37 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

I appreciate all the prayers made in this prayer network for Kumari, please continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors who are treating Kumari, above all please pray that the miracle of healing which took place on calvery 2000 years ago for Kumari will mainfest physically on Kumari's body, tjis healing will glorify the name of Jesus.

MARK1124

#38 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Holy Father, we continue to seek your divine and healing hands over our sister Kumari. Please let Your most Holy Spirit manifest your healing powers over her entire body, casting out every affliction, and restoring her health to fullness. Lord God we also ask for Your gifts of healing and discernment for the doctors who are taking care of our sister. Please be with them Lord to guide them in every procedure and instruct them Lord towards Kumari's full recovery. Lastly Father, we pray for our brother who have so manifested his love for his beloved wife. Look into his heart Lord and grant him the peace and comfort... and strengthened faith in You Father that You shall soon manifest your great promise for them as one flesh. In the Most Holy Name of Jesus our mighty Healer, Redeemer and Savior, we ask this... Amen.

#39 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Kumari was DEPENDING ON her brother TO donate his kidney, but today when Kumari tried to contact she got a negative and very cold reply. People can let us down, but not God, he will stand by his word to see that his word come to pass. Please ciontinue to pr
ay against the spirit of depression and spirit unbelieve trying to get in to Kumari.

Please say out loud the following promises based on the word of God for Kumari

That which God has not planted on Kumar's body is dissolved and rooted out of Kumari's body in Jesus name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of Kumari's being and Kumari is alive with the life of God. {Mark 11:23, John 6:63)

Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

Thank You Father that Kumari have a strong heart. Kumari's heart beats with the rhythm of life. Kumari's blood flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring life and health abundantly. {Prov.12:14; 14:30.)

MARK1124

#40 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

Brother Ben, I hope it comforts you to know that our community, the Lord's Flock community, continues to pray for your wife Kumari's healing and recovery. I share with you strengthened faith in the Lord and trust that His promise for Kumari's full recovery is soon at hand. As he had granted us the power to pray over our wives as we are made one flesh through the sacrament of marriage, I believe that the Lord God has already heard and answered our prayers. Keep your faith up my brother. Lord God, Please continue to place Your divine healing hands over our sister Kumari. Grant her relief Father and cast away this affliction from the devil. Please send forth Your "Simons" Father who shall help this couple in their struggle. Father God, we know that You are always there, ever-present Lord and fighting with us. We acknowledge Father You Holy Will for our lives and how You hear our prayers. See the sincerity Father of our hearts and hear our prayers for Kumari. In Jesus Name we proclaim victory over this illness... Amen.

#41 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

Brother Ben,

I hope it comforts you to know that our community, the Lord's Flock community, continues to pray for your wife Kumari's healing and recovery. I share with you strengthened faith in the Lord and trust that His promise for Kumari's full recovery is soon at hand. As he had granted us the power to pray over our wives as we are made one flesh through the sacrament of marriage, I believe that the Lord God has already heard and answered our prayers. Keep your faith up my brother.

Lord God,

Please continue to place Your divine healing hands over our sister Kumari. Grant her relief Father and cast away this affliction from the devil. Please send forth Your "Simons" Father who shall help this couple in their struggle. Father God, we know that You are always there, ever-present Lord and fighting with us. We acknowledge Father You Holy Will for our lives and how You hear our prayers. See the sincerity Father of our hearts and hear our prayers for Kumari. In Jesus Name we proclaim victory over this illness... Amen.

I say Amen Amen to 'caleb_ener' prayer in Jesus name, Thank you, Jesus is helping me to intercede for Kumari, I am sure the answer is on the way even though the doctors statments are different to what we are believing for Kumari, God in his devine mercy will hear our prayers and answer each one of them in Jesus name

MARK1124

#42 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Saints, please continue to intercede for Kumari, she has been coughing continually for the last 5 days, Doctor who checked her few days ago said that fluid has build up in her lungs due to her kidney not functioning, we need a break through in our faith in the word of God for Kumari. Healing for Kumari has already taken place nearly 2000 years ago, let us together make sure that the devil will not heal this healing form Kumari, Only way to defeat our adversary is to believe in the word of God, his promises on healing for Kumari, please when you intercede for Kumari speak it out the promises on healing, include Kumari is name in it, here I have listed some of the promises on healing for Kumari:

1. Heavenly Father, through your word you have imparted your life in Kumari. That life restores Kumar's body with every breath Kumari breathe and every word Kumari speaks. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)

2. That which God has not planted on Kumar's body is dissolved and rooted out of Kumari's body in Jesus name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of Kumari's being and Kumari is alive with the life of God. {Mark 11:23, John 6:63)

3. Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

4. Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

5. Thank You Father that Kumari have a strong heart. Kumari's heart beats with the rhythm of life. Kumari's blood flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring life and health abundantly. {Prov.12:14; 14:30.)

6. Kumariís blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in Kumariís blood and cleanses Kumariís arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. (Mark 11:23)

If you have other promises from the word of God on healing please say it out while you are interceding, include Kumariís name, and call for the healing to become a reality on Kumari. We can, with the help of the Holy Spirit, and the thousands of healing angels that are currently doing God's work on this Earth can bring in the glory of God, the healing anointing to us, our friends, our loved ones.

May this healing and other healing that are taking place by the saints praying in this prayer network bring in a revival all over the Earth, let us not give up this fight, too long we are being controlled by unbelief, it is time for Godís supernatural power to break the power of sickness.

Words cannot describe your support in interceding for Kumari, thank you so much for what you are doing in your intersession for Kumari, my prayer is for You, ďMay Jesus Christ become real to you, may you do well in all what you are doing, may the Lord guide in all your decision making, above all may you be filled with the joy of the Lord.

Yours in his service
MARK1124

#43 joliebee81

joliebee81

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:34 AM

Dear heavenly Father, I lift up Kumari to you. I pray for your blessing and protection over her health. I pray that you will lift up her and her husband's faith in you and help them receive your healing. I pray for complete healing of your health. I pray that no matter what happens they will feel your peace and love and draw closer to you. God bless you both! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#44 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:06 AM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Saints,

Kumari is admitted in the special care unit, doctors have come to the end of their treatment plan, please pray that God will give doctors revalation knowledge, special skills to get Kumari better, and also pray for devine intervention, special miracle for Kumari to be miraculously healed and for the name of Jesus lifted up and glorified like in the days of Acts in the bible. When you are interceding please include the following prayer for Kumari, SAINTS i am so grateful for what you are doing for us, standing with us in faith , I pray that the Lord will perofrm miracles after miracles through this Prayer network until Jesus second coming

1. Kumari is free from unforgiveness and strife. Kumari will forgive others as Christ has forgiven her, for the love of God is shed abroad in Kumar's heart by the Holy Ghost. ( Matt. 6:12; Rom. 5:5)

2. Kumari's body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST. Kumari make a demand on your body to release the right chemicals. Kumari's body is in perfect chemical balance. Kumari's pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health. (1 Cor. 6:19)

3. Heavenly Father, through your word you have imparted your life in Kumari. That life restores Kumar's body with every breath Kumari breathe and every word Kumari speaks. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)

4. That which God has not planted on Kumar's body is dissolved and rooted out of Kumari's body in Jesus name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of Kumari's being and Kumari is alive with the life of God. {Mark 11:23, John 6:63)

5. Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

6. Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

7. Thank You Father that Kumari have a strong heart. Kumari's heart beats with the rhythm of life. Kumari's blood flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring life and health abundantly. {Prov.12:14; 14:30.)

8. Kumariís blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in Kumariís blood and cleanses Kumariís arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. (Mark 11:23)

9. Kumari has a strong heart. Every heart beat floods Kumariís body with life and cleanses Kumari of disease and pain. (Mark 11:23)

10. We command Kumariís blood cells to destroy every disease germ and virus that tries to inhabit Kumariís body. We command every cell of Kumariís body to be normal in Jesus Name (Rom. 5:17; Luke 17:6.)

11. Every cell that does not promote life and health in Kumariís body is cut off from its life source. Kumariís immune system will not allow timorous growth to live in Kumariís body in Jesus Name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23)

12. Kumari will not die but live and declare the works of God in Jesus Name. (Ps. 118:17)

13. Lord You have blessed Kumariís food and water and have taken sickness away from Kumari. There-fore Kumari will fulfill the number of days in health. (Ex 23:25, 26.)

14. Father, we make a demand on Kumariís bones to produce perfect marrow. We make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. Kumariís bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Prov. 16:24.)

15, Kumariís body, we speak the Word of Faith to you. We demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for Kumari is the temple of the HOLY GHOST; therefore, we charge you (Kumariís body) in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of Godís holy word to be healed and made whole in Jesus Name. ( Prov. 12:18.)

Yours in his service
MARK1124

#45 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:42 AM

Just back from hospital, continue to intercede for Kumari, may God perform a create miracle on Kumari, restore her health back, may Kumari enjoy living in good health, MARK1124