85 replies to this topic

#1 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd and other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers. Yours in his service MARK1124

#2 rajni

rajni

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

Father I pray for "kumari", lord deliver her of her kidney problem and make her body in whole again, Father there is nothing that cant be done with you...Please father heal her completely. Amen.

#3 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd and other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers.

Yours in his service

MARK1124

06-05-2009

I am at the bed side with Kumari, she is given o2, because she is finding it difficult to breath, please continue to pray for her,

#4 Lukulu

Lukulu

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:27 AM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd and other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers.

Yours in his service

MARK1124

I come against the spirit of death and bind the powers of darckness,
With authrority I loose her from all infirmities in her body, in Jesus' name...Amen

#5 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Kumari need deliverance from all the attacks and pain inflicted on her body by the enemy.

Doctors have diagnosed that Kumari has Pulmonary hypertension, fluid in the abdomen, around the heart and the lungs, her kidney is not working, she goes for dialysis 5 times a week, yesterday ( 11/05/09) she had blood transfusion because her haemoglobin has come down below 7. She is also listed for kidney transplant, changes of cure for pulmonary hypertension is very low., her eye sight is poor due to being diabetic., she also suffered from chronic pancreatitis, this was the main cause of her becoming diabetic and develop kidney failure

I have described above Kumariís real physical condition, but I also know that there is a physician whose name is Jesus not only can diagnose and cure Kumariís illness, he is special, he is not like the other doctors who can take the history of the patient, examine the patient, do some blood test on the patient and come out with a treatment plan. Jesus our great doctor not only can cure Kumariís illness but also have under gone the experience of suffering with all the illness of Kumari on his body, he knows the pain of chronic pancreatitis, he knows the suffering of end stage kidney disease, he has gone through the pain of having pulmonary hypertension, and he is well able to take Kumari by his hand and restore Kumari back to full health.

My request today is that you will spend few minutes about our Jesus the healer, and thank Jesus for carrying on his body all the illness of Kumari, and setting Kumari free of all the illness she has at t he moment 2000 years ago. May all of us who are praying for Kumari understand the enemy is playing with lies about Kumariís health? Jesus has already paid the price, let Kumari experience the full health today. I pray this in Jesus name.

Please continue to thank Jesus for his healing love for Kumari

#6 anniechan333

anniechan333

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Father, I want to commit this brother's wife into Your hands. Father, I ask for Your great mercy to be upon her. I ask that You will glorify the name of Your Son, Jesus through her complete and supernatural healing. Father, I have full confidence in Your healing, for I have seen how You'd healed my parents and me of life-threatening illnesses b4. So Father, I ask for Your perfect will to be done. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this sister, Kumari and upon her entire body, to protect her from any deterioration and the possible attacks of the evil one. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus upon this bro and his entire family too. Father, I want to thank You in advance for Your mighty work of healing upon sister Kumari, for by the stripes on Jesus' body she is healed! In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Lukulu

Lukulu

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:02 AM

Father I still lift Kumali up into you hands for a special miracle. Lord do it, do it Lord, I pray DO it Lord.......Thank you LORD you will DO it.......Amen

#8 dianica

dianica

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you for your love and wisdom... please help Kumari and Kumari's family in this time of pain and suffering - may they find peace and strength to endure the hardships of this situation and may they experience your peace and love... in your name, we pray, amen

#9 WWJD

WWJD

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

Dear Lord, please provide Your loving comfort and peace for Kumari and her family during this time of suffering. Please heal Kumari of any ailment that may cause her pain and suffering. Give Kumari and her family strength and courage. Lord, we ask You to use Your healing powers in Kumari's situation. We have come together here on PrayWay.com in agreement asking that this miracle be used during this revival to bring Glory to Your name Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

#10 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:37 AM

Dear Lord, please provide Your loving comfort and peace for Kumari and her family during this time of suffering. Please heal Kumari of any ailment that may cause her pain and suffering. Give Kumari and her family strength and courage. Lord, we ask You to use Your healing powers in Kumari's situation. We have come together here on PrayWay.com in agreement asking that this miracle be used during this revival to bring Glory to Your name Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

Thank you for all the prayers, there is power when we come together as a group and pray, Kumari has been coughing for last few days which is persistence it makes her very weak, fluid retention is causing this, doctors need patient and also wisdom to treat Kumari, please don't give up praying for Kumari, Lord has already healed her, we with the help of the holy spirit have to get this healing into the natural realm, Father god we in this prayer network come together as one as thank you and your son Jesus Christ and our helper, our counselor the Holy spirit for freeing Kumari from the bondage of sickness 2000 years ago, nothing can take this away from us, it was completed on Calvary when our Jesus died for Kumari carrying all Kumari's sickness on his body. What we are seeing on Kumari is not real, we are not denying that Kumari has this sickness, but we refuse to accept that this illness has any hold on Kumari, we break its power in Jesus name. God you are a loving compassionate God, your mercies are new every day,

MARK1124

#11 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

Yours in his service

MARK1124

kumari is admitted in the hospital for investigation, please pray that the Lord will give the doctors and the nurses wisdom to come out with a management and recovery plan for Kuamri, please pray for protection for Kumari while she is in the hospital. Above pray for a mighty miracle to take place in helaing Kumari and let that be a starting factor for a revival

MARK1124

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

Father, I come before You lifting Kumari to You for healing in all areas of her life, be it in the physical, emotional or spiritual in Jesus' name. Father, just one touch from the Master's hands and Kumari is healed and saved. Thank You, Father, that You are indeed the Great Healer. Be with Kumari right now. May she feels Your presence as she trust You for Your healing and saving grace. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Use her as a testimony to testify of Your goodness, Father. May this situation bring glory to Your name, Father. I pray that Kumari is blessed with long life, good health and become Your faithful prayer warrior. Through her in Jesus' name Your word is done. Be with her, Lord as she is going through all the physical medical process. Thank You, that You have already healed her through Your Words of promise. Praise God. Guide the doctors and every person who attends to Kumari, Father. May Your Holy Spirit work in each and every person who is involved in Kumari's situation. Thank You, Father for healing her. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#13 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:43 PM

Father, I come before You lifting Kumari to You for healing in all areas of her life, be it in the physical, emotional or spiritual in Jesus' name. Father, just one touch from the Master's hands and Kumari is healed and saved. Thank You, Father, that You are indeed the Great Healer. Be with Kumari right now. May she feels Your presence as she trust You for Your healing and saving grace. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit, Lord. Use her as a testimony to testify of Your goodness, Father. May this situation bring glory to Your name, Father. I pray that Kumari is blessed with long life, good health and become Your faithful prayer warrior. Through her in Jesus' name Your word is done. Be with her, Lord as she is going through all the physical medical process. Thank You, that You have already healed her through Your Words of promise. Praise God. Guide the doctors and every person who attends to Kumari, Father. May Your Holy Spirit work in each and every person who is involved in Kumari's situation. Thank You, Father for healing her. I give You all the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

I am moved by all the prayers posted on this prayer network for Kumari, I believe Kumari has been already healed it is real in the spiritual world, by faith applied bu all of us will bring that healing into the phusical world in Jesus name. Kumari was admitted yesterday in the hospital, today at 11 pm she was given an antibiotic , please pray that it will speed up the healing and clear the infection and the fluid retention, tomorrow she will be going for a test to check her heart and lungs, please pray that the supernatural healing power of Jesus will manifest and clear all the fluid in Jesus name.

MARK1124

#14 mark1124

mark1124

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:25 PM

Please pray for my wife who is undergoing dialysis 5 times a week, she is very tired, her heart muscles are inflamed, short of breath, unable to walk too far, but Jesus has promised us that Kumari is healed, his word for Kumari's healing is 'No wepons forms against Kumari will prosper, Jesus is Kumari's doctor and healer. We are holding on to his promise, it is hard to keep going, we need the prayer support of other christian brothers and sisters. we also know that the healing of Kumari will play a great part in the healing revival that is going to take place in Ireland, name of Jesus is going to be glorifyied in Irealnd an0d other places, there will be many healings are going to take place all over Ireand in Jesus name, at the moment Kumari need your intersession and prayers, please keep her up in your prayers.

Yours in his service

MARK1124

Just came back from the hospital, Kumari need all our prayers to lift her up from this condition. Holy spirit has guided us to pray effectively for Kumari by providing as a boo k titled 'God's Creative Power for Healing' by Charles Capps, if you can get hold of the book, please refer to page 24 'God's Medicine', use the book to pray for Kumari, when you are praying for Kumari please read God' promises and speak out loud as many times as you wish. If you can't find the book please read the following verses speak out, repeat until you see your faith has caught the healing for Kumari... You can use these verses to pray for any one needs healing, only thing to do is to use the name of the person while you are praying.

1. Kumari is free from unforgiveness and strife. Kumari will forgive others as Christ has forgiven her, for the love of God is shed abroad in Kumar's heart by the Holy Ghost. ( Matt. 6:12; Rom. 5:5)

2. Kumari's body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST. Kumari make a demand on your body to release the right chemicals. Kumari's body is in perfect chemical balance. Kumari's pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health. (1 Cor. 6:19)

3. Heavenly Father, through your word you have imparted your life in Kumari. That life restores Kumar's body with every breath Kumari breathe and every word Kumari speaks. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)

4. That which God has not planted on Kumar's body is dissolved and rooted out of Kumari's body in Jesus name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of Kumari's being and Kumari is alive with the life of God. {Mark 11:23, John 6:63)

5. Every organ and tissue of Kumari's body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. We forbid any malfunction in Kumar's body in Jesus name. (Gen. 1:28,31)

6. Father, Your Word has become a part of Kumari. It is flowing in Kumar's bloodstream. It flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring and transforming Kumari's body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed Kumari. (James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

7. Thank You Father that Kumari have a strong heart. Kumari's heart beats with the rhythm of life. Kumari's blood flows to every cell of Kumari's body restoring life and health abundantly. {Prov.12:14; 14:30.)

8. Kumariís blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in Kumariís blood and cleanses Kumariís arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. (Mark 11:23)

9. Kumari has a strong heart. Every heart beat floods Kumariís body with life and cleanses Kumari of disease and pain. (Mark 11:23)

10. We command Kumariís blood cells to destroy every disease germ and virus that tries to inhabit Kumariís body. We command every cell of Kumariís body to be normal in Jesus Name (Rom. 5:17; Luke 17:6.)

11. Every cell that does not promote life and health in Kumariís body is cut off from its life source. Kumariís immune system will not allow timorous growth to live in Kumariís body in Jesus Name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23)

12. Kumari will not die but live and declare the works of God in Jesus Name. (Ps. 118:17)

13. Lord You have blessed Kumariís food and water and have taken sickness away from Kumari. There-fore Kumari will fulfill the number of days in health. (Ex 23:25, 26.)

14. Father, we make a demand on Kumariís bones to produce perfect marrow. We make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. Kumariís bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Prov. 16:24.)

15, Kumariís body, we speak the Word of Faith to you. We demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for Kumari is the temple of the HOLY GHOST; therefore, we charge you (Kumariís body) in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of Godís holy word to be healed and made whole in Jesus Name. ( Prov. 12:18.)

Once again I thank you all for standing with us by faith in prayer for Kumari

MARK1124

#15 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:30 AM

Lord be with Kumari and comfort her. Bring her healing, dear Lord and bless her in a might way. Bring peace and joy to Mark. Reveal to him the awesomeness of Your love and power. In Jesus Name. Amen