8 replies to this topic

#1 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:53 PM

please pray for my daughter Brittany. I miss her so much. Please pray for me. I am trying to be strong and it seems that I was doing better. But today has been so bad. This lonliness is taking over. I have no one to call on. Death seems such a sweet answer. Please help me.

#2 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:27 PM

Lord God! Have mercy upon Nanallyne! Strengthen her and bless her relationship with her daughter Brittany. Strengthen them both with the blessings of Your love. Rescue Nanallyne from this terrible despair she is under. Rebuild her broken places. Mend the wounds and help them to heal. Bring to her Your LIFE! LIFE IN ABUNDANCE! Take the deception from its throne of terror! Bring in Your angels to guard and watch over Nanallyne! Come to her assitance! Make haste to help her! Sustain her in the strength of Your Presence. Bless her with wise counsel, and lead her out from under this blanket of lonliness. In Jesus Mighty Name, we boldly proclaim this prayer to our Lord God in Heaven! Lord, hear our prayer! AMEN!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:55 AM

Father, I bring Nanallyne to You in Jesus' name. Comfort Nanallyne and fill her with the fruits of Your Spirit, Lord. Thank You, Lord that Your grace is sufficient for her and Your strength is made perfect in weaknesses. Strengthen the relationship of this mother and daughter, Lord. Fill the daughter with peace, love and joy and the power to pray for her Mother and herself. May she not be blinded by the things of the world, but help her to see that her mother needs her. Send angels around Nanallyne, Lord, let her not feel lonely. Surround her with good, caring and loving christian friends who will fellowship with her and bring her to give You the honor and the glory, Lord through their prayers. Thank You, Lord for You are our light and our salvation. In You we put our trust and hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 hope1980

hope1980

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:57 AM

Lord, i pray for this woman right now as she is suffering the loss of her daughter Brittany. I pray that u will send ur angels to hold her hand and give her comfort and healing. I pray that u will speak to her through ur wods and give her the answers she is needing to hear at this moment. Wrap ur arms around her and sustain he with your love, grace, and mercy. In Jesus name, amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:02 AM

Lord be with Nan bring her Your Comfort and Father as You do renew and restore her life. Lord if her daughter and she are seperated by anger, heal it, if by distance lessen it, if by death then Father comfort this mother's heart. Lord bring healing and restoration of love of life to this mother. Lord show her that she did not ask to be here and only You know when she can leave. In Jesus Name. amen.

#6 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:55 AM

GOD of all comfort and life we bring this lady to you and ask that you fill her life with the sweetness of our holy presence may she find value in You and in life trusting in you for all her needs. Lord I ask that you send someone special into her life to be a real friend and let her know that at any time of day or night she can call on you. Father for the gap that she feels in her life i ask you to bring grace and satisfy her with eternal things which can never be taken from her broken lost or damaged in Jesus Name. 15 55 british time

#7 delly

delly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:46 AM

Lord I come humbly before you right now and beg you to lay your hand upon this person. Let them feel loved and healed by you lord. fill what empty gaps there are and order these evil spirits to flee far away from this wounded bird. Let their lies have no effect anymore I pray this in Jesus name. Lord I ask that you will bring others to this sight today and lead them to this persons faithful request that she would feel your love overflowing from her and a calm peace about things. Lord so many times we are confused and you give us wisdom and guidance. I pray everything you have to give this person you give to them when they need it now. If her pocket is not big enough please make their pocket big enough to hold all of your love and blessings. We lift her up in Jesus Christ name let no other spiritual force try to intercede and confuse this amen

#8 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:18 PM

Lord, I pray that you will bless this person with renewed hope for the future. Bring her together with her daughter. Let her see that things will work out. Give her the strength to fight for this reunion. Bless her and keep her safe.

#9 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:21 AM

Dear Lord, please give this lady your peace 'that passes all understanding'. Pease shoulder her burdens, because you are big enough to do anything and everything. In Jesus' name, Amen.