5 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,284 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

A visiting pastor once told my dad that there is a generational curse on my family and that it will be broken when my family seeks God with all of its heart. I tend to believe that the visiting pastor spoke prophetically because there has been occultic involvement and past abuse in several male lines of my family through the generations. Whatever the generational curse is, please pray that it will be broken completely and quickly and that all of my family and me will seek God with all of its heart. Pray that there will be no more generational curse in my family ever again. Thank you.

#2 Jeevan

Jeevan

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

A visiting pastor once told my dad that there is a generational curse on my family and that it will be broken when my family seeks God with all of its heart. I tend to believe that the visiting pastor spoke prophetically because there has been occultic involvement and past abuse in several male lines of my family through the generations. Whatever the generational curse is, please pray that it will be broken completely and quickly and that all of my family and me will seek God with all of its heart. Pray that there will be no more generational curse in my family ever again. Thank you.

Dear friend If you are born again you will become the child of God with authority and with faith. As you accept Jesus as your Saviour he will for give all your sins and he will deliver you out of the curse of the law. You are now out of curse of the Law. So Dont consider what your mind says. Consider what the word of God says.

Lord jesus I pray for this dear friend let him/her have correct revelation of the word of God. Bless and Be with this person through out the life. In Jesus name i pray amen.....

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,284 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

God, I break any and all generational curses on my family in Jesus' name. In Jesus' name, there will never again be any generational curses on my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ on me and every one of my family members. Write all my family members' names in the Lamb's Book of Life, God, and never blot out their names. In Jesus name, amen.

#4 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

Father i lift up this whole family to You in prayer and ask for all of them to be saved if their not. break all curses against them. surround them with Your Peace and Love. in Jesus name amen

#5 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

Father i lift up this whole family to You in prayer and ask for all of them to be saved if their not. break all curses against them. surround them with Your Peace and Love. in Jesus name amen

Heavenly Father,

I pray with this family that You may be with them and forever cast away all the pretentious lies that the enemy has given their lineage. Lord, manifest Your almighty power and forever break the bonds of the enemy, so that this family may live in Your peace and forever serve You for Your greater glory... Amen.

#6 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:54 AM

Dear friend If you are born again you will become the child of God with authority and with faith. As you accept Jesus as your Saviour he will for give all your sins and he will deliver you out of the curse of the law. You are now out of curse of the Law. So Dont consider what your mind says. Consider what the word of God says.

Lord jesus I pray for this dear friend let him/her have correct revelation of the word of God. Bless and Be with this person through out the life. In Jesus name i pray amen.....

Dear Lord;
I lift up this family to you and I thank you that friend of peace has a love and concern for the spiritual condition of each and every family member. I thank you Lord that you have done for all of us what we could never do for ourselves-you have released us from the bondage of death, hell, and the grave. For this to be manifested in our lives, we must receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. I ask that you would bind the enemy and his influence off of these family members, and that they would come to the salvation experience of your precious son. Nothing is impossible with God, and I thank you Lord that this family is whole and intact. AMEN