4 replies to this topic

#1 carls

carls

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

My Friends in prayway.com , please pray together with me to the Lord Jesus Christ, for my request for a job promotion to a higher rank or other job different from the present one. My boss is a person who practices double-standards and only likes subordinates of his own skin (race) and of the same religion (he is not a Christian). I am different from his race (and different from Christian) and I am way down the line in terms of ranking. I pray that this boss would be transferred to other department or to other place as I couldnt work under him in constant pressure any more. My juniors (who are of the same color and religion as him) are promoted by him and I was overtaken already. Please Lord, discard this evil boss from my department and I hope to be promoted soonest. I am in this post for a very long time, and i felt like i am a nobody here. Please Lord jesus Christ... help me.... help me... please..... I felt hopeless....

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:04 AM

My Friends in prayway.com , please pray together with me to the Lord Jesus Christ, for my request for a job promotion to a higher rank or other job different from the present one. My boss is a person who practices double-standards and only likes subordinates of his own skin (race) and of the same religion (he is not a Christian). I am different from his race (and different from Christian) and I am way down the line in terms of ranking. I pray that this boss would be transferred to other department or to other place as I couldnt work under him in constant pressure any more. My juniors (who are of the same color and religion as him) are promoted by him and I was overtaken already. Please Lord, discard this evil boss from my department and I hope to be promoted soonest. I am in this post for a very long time, and i felt like i am a nobody here. Please Lord jesus Christ... help me.... help me... please..... I felt hopeless....

Dear Lord;
I lift this person to you knowing that you are aware of their situation. I thank you that in these difficult economic times, that they have a job. I pray that whatever is going on in the workplace would not effect the ability to perform his job with excellence. Let him realize that he is working for you, and that he can do all things through Christ who strenthens him. I ask that no weapon formed against him would prosper. I pray that he would be slow to speak, quick to hear, and slow to anger. AMEN

#3 John Q.

John Q.

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:12 AM

Dear Lord.. our brother is in a very difficult situation with bigotry and racism running rampant within his boss.. kInldy enlighten his boss to make a 100 % change immediately and cease his evil ways.. pl.s look upon our brothetr and help him secure a promotion, a better job in another place or a transfer to another department or the boss will be replaced.. anythiong that would make his situation lightter.. we pray and we receive and we thank you in adavnce!! Amen!

#4 carls

carls

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:14 AM

I patiently wait for the hand of God to take action......sooner or later God will answer my prayers... Amen.

#5 carls

carls

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:03 AM

I patiently wait for the hand of God to take action......sooner or later God will answer my prayers... Amen.

Please, my Prayway friends, please continue praying for me. Lord Jesus please hear our prayers. Amen.