7 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:53 AM

My son has been selected to represent his college in the debate competition. It is scheduled this Saturday 14 March 2009. They will compete against other students from the various colleges and universities. Please pray for him and his friends. That God will bless them with health, boldness, wisdom, guidance, protection, love, peace and joy. Father, thank You for Your daily presence in the life of my family especially my youngest son. Father, thank You for giving him the opportunity to get himself involved in college acitivities. Father, this will be the first time he get himself involved in debate, he loves music and good at playing the guitar. Thank You, Father. Father of glory, I ask You to give my son and his friends the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowldege of You. Let Your glorious wisdom strengthen them and make their face shine. Open their eyes to see that Your wisdom is better than strength and all weapons of war. Speak through their lips, Father. Hear through their ear. See through their eyes. Feel and love through their hearts. Think through their brain, walk through their legs and touch through their hands, Lord. Fill them with boldness, health guidance, protection, love, peace and joy, Father. May my son continue to have faith in You, Lord, as I pray he will receive the wisdom from You in Jesus' name. O Lord, thank You, Father for opening doors of opportunity for this son. Thank You for the recent good result he obtained in his last semester's examination. Praise You, Lord. I pray that all that is happening to my son is for the glory of Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

Dear Lord, please be with patches's son and his team to give health, boldness, wisdom, guidance, protection, love, peace and joy as they do this great event for Your greater glory. Let them lift up victory in Your most holy name. Lord, we also thank you for the great blesings You shower Your children everyday. Your love is certainly new each day of our lives, and we shall delight in serving You and your flock, to realize our great purpose and Your Commission here on earth... to eternal life in Your kingdom... Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:51 AM

Thank you Caleb for your prayer for my son and his friends. Father, fill my son with the courage to speak up. Guide him to speak with boldness, Lord. I pray speak through his lips, Lord. Fill him now with wisdom, faith and the joy to trust You, Lord. As he prepare for this event, bless him with good health, good sleep and rest, Father. Help this son to feel your presence, Father, that he will claim Your Words and believe in Your saving power. Let Your name glorified in this situation, Father. Thank You, Father for Your loving kindness towards my son and his friend and the rest of us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

Give this son wisdom like the one you gave solomon in jesus name amen

#5 Divine Mercy

Divine Mercy

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

Lord, God in Heaven,You are indeed a Good & Merciful God.Thank you for all the blessings you have showered on Patches' son & her family.As of the moment Lord, she needs more blessings from You for her son. Please send forth Your Holy Spirit upon her son & his team during their debate so that He would be speaking with Your wisdom and eventually garner victory for Your greater glory. Amen :)

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Thank you WinFlo and Divine Mercy for your prayers for my son. May God hear and answer. Let this event and what my son is doing is for the glory of His Holy Name. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 Jeevan

Jeevan

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

My son has been selected to represent his college in the debate competition. It is scheduled this Saturday 14 March 2009. They will compete against other students from the various colleges and universities. Please pray for him and his friends. That God will bless them with health, boldness, wisdom, guidance, protection, love, peace and joy. Father, thank You for Your daily presence in the life of my family especially my youngest son. Father, thank You for giving him the opportunity to get himself involved in college acitivities. Father, this will be the first time he get himself involved in debate, he loves music and good at playing the guitar. Thank You, Father. Father of glory, I ask You to give my son and his friends the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowldege of You. Let Your glorious wisdom strengthen them and make their face shine. Open their eyes to see that Your wisdom is better than strength and all weapons of war. Speak through their lips, Father. Hear through their ear. See through their eyes. Feel and love through their hearts. Think through their brain, walk through their legs and touch through their hands, Lord. Fill them with boldness, health guidance, protection, love, peace and joy, Father. May my son continue to have faith in You, Lord, as I pray he will receive the wisdom from You in Jesus' name. O Lord, thank You, Father for opening doors of opportunity for this son. Thank You for the recent good result he obtained in his last semester's examination. Praise You, Lord. I pray that all that is happening to my son is for the glory of Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Lord Jesus I pray for this dear brother and his friends as they were about to take part in competition bless them and give them your wisdomm and knowledge to win best place in the competition. Your word says that whosoever asks for wisdom he will be granted. So we belive you will give wisdom to this dear ones In Jesus Name I pray amen...................

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:42 AM

I truly appreciate your prayer for my son, Jeevan. Thank you so much. Please continue to lift my son in prayer. This is the first time he joined a debate competition. He is nervous but try not to show it. Father, bless my son with wisdom, boldness and the joy to be selected to represent his college in this debate competition. May Your name glorified in this event, Father. Thank You, Lord. As he prepare for this competition, fill him with Your love, peace and joy, Father. May he not feel nervous, instead may he feels Your presence, Your guidance and love. O Father, whatever the outcome of this competition, may this son rejoice and praise and thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank you, God. I rejoice and give you absolute glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.