Photo

Urgent prayer request to banish negative force!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mummt

Mummt

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

This may sound odd to some or all of you, but I really feel that there is a negative force attatched to me which is hell bent that I should not progress beyond the state of misery My family and I are in. We are good people, we do not ask for extrodinary riches, elevated status, we just want to live a life free from ,or at least with much reduced, strife! Every time some thing good happens we seem to get slammed by something awful which cancels it out and puts us right back to square one! In December we nearly lost our house, with the Lords devine intervention, his presence was strongly felt!, we reached an amiacable solution. At Christmas our radiators stopped working. I live in England it is COLD here, that was okay though we had a gas heater and a free standing radiator to pull us through. just after Christmas (no money to spare) the ceiling in our Daughter's room began to leak. She and her boy friend miraculously found a wonderful home to move into, affordable on their combined saleries the next week she is made redundant (laid-off). Through a seris of blessings the managed to secure the Flat and move in. No more worries about them in a room with a ceiling drip. After a house warming evening at theirs we came home, shut the door to our house, and the ceiling came down in the bed-room. No money but must get sorted phoned plumber,he cant get out to us until Monday (this happened Friday) Saturday evening, the ceiling in our bed room collapses! Monday the plumber comes, I am praying desparately to God that this will not be too expensive,plumber tells me we need a new water tank in the attic. God whispers to me to tell the plumber we cannot afford that and is there anything else he can do? Plumber agrees to attempt a repair and this holds (pray God), I log on my computer in desparation and find prayer-way! (God has a quick and efficient search engine!) Getting there and just enough cash to se us through until my husbands next pay. The very next day,the clutch cable goes on husbands car, not an expensive repair but enough to totally throw off our cash to live on! This is only the last three months folks this thing has been dogging us for about three years! At first I just thought, well thats life, then it stepped up a pace almost to let me KNOW it was there (hence events leading to almost losing the house) Walking back from dropping my five year old off at school this morning, the sun was shining in this beautiful part of the world and I was revelling in God's spledour. When he whispered to me that I should confide in you all what was happening and ask for your help. You all and your prayers must be powerful, because IT has , since I stepped through my door been trying to prevent me from posting my request, computer keps logging off, my thoughts become scatty. A sense of deppression creeps up, it's really trying. So I ask in the name of the Lord God almighty that you please help me to pray for removal of this force and protection from it re attaching it's self to us! God bless, and thank you for your time and attention! Mummt

#2 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:32 AM

LORD meet the prayers of mmumt.lord let him not to struggle anymore be on her side always. do not let him down let her prosper in all direction.satan power or any spirit that my be loaming in his house creating some funny confussion i declare him defeated now he has no room in mummt house anymore God bless this family strengthen them.in jesus name i have prayed.AMEN

#3 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:02 AM

This may sound odd to some or all of you, but I really feel that there is a negative force attatched to me which is hell bent that I should not progress beyond the state of misery My family and I are in.

We are good people, we do not ask for extrodinary riches, elevated status, we just want to live a life free from ,or at least with much reduced, strife!

Every time some thing good happens we seem to get slammed by something awful which cancels it out and puts us right back to square one!

In December we nearly lost our house, with the Lords devine intervention, his presence was strongly felt!, we reached an amiacable solution. At Christmas our radiators stopped working. I live in England it is COLD here, that was okay though we had a gas heater and a free standing radiator to pull us through. just after Christmas (no money to spare) the ceiling in our Daughter's room began to leak. She and her boy friend miraculously found a wonderful home to move into, affordable on their combined saleries
the next week she is made redundant (laid-off). Through a seris of blessings the managed to secure the Flat and move in. No more worries about them in a room with a ceiling drip. After a house warming evening at theirs we came home, shut the door to our house, and the ceiling came down in the bed-room. No money but must get sorted phoned plumber,he cant get out to us until Monday (this happened Friday) Saturday evening, the ceiling in our bed room collapses! Monday the plumber comes, I am praying desparately to God that this will not be too expensive,plumber tells me we need a new water tank in the attic. God whispers to me to tell the plumber we cannot afford that and is there anything else he can do? Plumber agrees to attempt a repair and this holds (pray God), I log on my computer in desparation and find prayer-way! (God has a quick and efficient search engine!) Getting there and just enough cash to se us through until my husbands next pay. The very next day,the clutch cable goes on husbands car, not an expensive repair but enough to totally throw off our cash to live on!
This is only the last three months folks this thing has been dogging us for about three years! At first I just thought, well thats life, then it stepped up a pace almost to let me KNOW it was there (hence events leading to almost losing the house)

Walking back from dropping my five year old off at school this morning, the sun was shining in this beautiful part of the world and I was revelling in God's spledour. When he whispered to me that I should confide in you all what was happening and ask for your help. You all and your prayers must be powerful, because IT has , since I stepped through my door been trying to prevent me from posting my request, computer keps logging off, my thoughts become scatty. A sense of deppression creeps up, it's really trying.
So I ask in the name of the Lord God almighty that you please help me to pray for removal of this force and protection from it re attaching it's self to us!
God bless, and thank you for your time and attention!
Mummt

Sister Mummt,

The Lord has succeeded over the devil! Congratulations in making it to Prayway. Rest in the Lord that he will hear your prayers. Just always place your faith in him, nurture it... serve Him and please Him all you can... and he shall never fail.

Here is my prayer for you dear sister.

Heavenly Father,

Please oversee the concerns of this family and work Your Holy hands in fixing all that keeps bothering them. Cast away all the evil that hovers over their household and trample them. Never let them near Your faithful Mighty Father. Call upon each of their hearts to place their trust in You, who is in control over all things and all beings. With Your Word that is alive and shields us from all evil O Lord, let Your perfect plan for each of their lives manifest, leading them Yuor path, and all for Your greater glory... Amen.

#4 Mummt

Mummt

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

This may sound odd to some or all of you, but I really feel that there is a negative force attatched to me which is hell bent that I should not progress beyond the state of misery My family and I are in.

We are good people, we do not ask for extrodinary riches, elevated status, we just want to live a life free from ,or at least with much reduced, strife!

Every time some thing good happens we seem to get slammed by something awful which cancels it out and puts us right back to square one!

In December we nearly lost our house, with the Lords devine intervention, his presence was strongly felt!, we reached an amiacable solution. At Christmas our radiators stopped working. I live in England it is COLD here, that was okay though we had a gas heater and a free standing radiator to pull us through. just after Christmas (no money to spare) the ceiling in our Daughter's room began to leak. She and her boy friend miraculously found a wonderful home to move into, affordable on their combined saleries
the next week she is made redundant (laid-off). Through a seris of blessings the managed to secure the Flat and move in. No more worries about them in a room with a ceiling drip. After a house warming evening at theirs we came home, shut the door to our house, and the ceiling came down in the bed-room. No money but must get sorted phoned plumber,he cant get out to us until Monday (this happened Friday) Saturday evening, the ceiling in our bed room collapses! Monday the plumber comes, I am praying desparately to God that this will not be too expensive,plumber tells me we need a new water tank in the attic. God whispers to me to tell the plumber we cannot afford that and is there anything else he can do? Plumber agrees to attempt a repair and this holds (pray God), I log on my computer in desparation and find prayer-way! (God has a quick and efficient search engine!) Getting there and just enough cash to se us through until my husbands next pay. The very next day,the clutch cable goes on husbands car, not an expensive repair but enough to totally throw off our cash to live on!
This is only the last three months folks this thing has been dogging us for about three years! At first I just thought, well thats life, then it stepped up a pace almost to let me KNOW it was there (hence events leading to almost losing the house)

Walking back from dropping my five year old off at school this morning, the sun was shining in this beautiful part of the world and I was revelling in God's spledour. When he whispered to me that I should confide in you all what was happening and ask for your help. You all and your prayers must be powerful, because IT has , since I stepped through my door been trying to prevent me from posting my request, computer keps logging off, my thoughts become scatty. A sense of deppression creeps up, it's really trying.
So I ask in the name of the Lord God almighty that you please help me to pray for removal of this force and protection from it re attaching it's self to us!
God bless, and thank you for your time and attention!
Mummt

Sister Mummt,

The Lord has succeeded over the devil! Congratulations in making it to Prayway. Rest in the Lord that he will hear your prayers. Just always place your faith in him, nurture it... serve Him and please Him all you can... and he shall never fail.

Here is my prayer for you dear sister.

Heavenly Father,

Please oversee the concerns of this family and work Your Holy hands in fixing all that keeps bothering them. Cast away all the evil that hovers over their household and trample them. Never let them near Your faithful Mighty Father. Call upon each of their hearts to place their trust in You, who is in control over all things and all beings. With Your Word that is alive and shields us from all evil O Lord, let Your perfect plan for each of their lives manifest, leading them Yuor path, and all for Your greater glory... Amen.

Thank you both for the added strength you have given me and my family with your prayer. I would like you both to know that I have already experienced the most amazing relief. The fear and trepidation has lifted and my certainty that the LORD is protecting us and helping us to move forward in his name is absolute. You are all truely performing miricles in his name and I am so humbled by his interventions and yours i cannot contain my self
Thank you again in HIS NAME
GOD BLESS
Mummt