3 replies to this topic

#1 Goshen Breakthrough

Goshen Breakthrough

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

We had a quarel over the week end and mywife threatened me to go out of our Matrimonial bed to look for love elsewhere. She seems to be bent on doing something terrible. Pray for us that Jesus may renew our trust with each other. That love may once more be found in our lives. Zach.

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

We had a quarel over the week end and mywife threatened me to go out of our Matrimonial bed to look for love elsewhere. She seems to be bent on doing something terrible. Pray for us that Jesus may renew our trust with each other. That love may once more be found in our lives.

Zach.

Dear Father,

I join Goshen Breakthrough in prayer, for all scarred relationships and marriages to be restored in Your most holy name... O sweet Jesus Christ, You who can change hardened hearts into that after Your own heart, lead us and tap us so we may follow Your good ways. Almighty Father, bless this couple with reconciliation and renewed love to share, so that they may spare themselves of hurt, and a bitterness that could scar them for life. Intercede O dear Father in this relationship and that of those who seek your help on their own, so that we all may be a testament to Your unconditional love and Power over all things. This to you we surrender for Your Greater Glory O Lord... Amen.

#3 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:46 AM

Dear lord,i come to you this wonderful moment.have always prayed you and answered my prays now i pray for this family the satan power that is disturbing them now i rebuke it in jesus name may your peace prevail in this family once more,devil is a liar and will always be difeated.the satanic power that is showing this woman that she can seek for a better love somewhere else may be difeated and demolised like walls of jericho now i trust and believe you amen

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

We had a quarel over the week end and mywife threatened me to go out of our Matrimonial bed to look for love elsewhere. She seems to be bent on doing something terrible. Pray for us that Jesus may renew our trust with each other. That love may once more be found in our lives.

Zach.

I join this prayer Lord from a husband for his wife.
May they both return to the foot of the cross, seek You, repent and submit to You; on their way to forgiving each other and living sacrificially for You first, then their lifemate and not themselves.
In Jesus name,
Amen