24 replies to this topic

#16 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:39 AM

[dear lord was again i have come to remind you about my family issue lord let your will be done still holding on you and i will always trust and believe in you.AMEN

#17 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:10 AM

[dear lord was again i have come to remind you about my family issue lord let your will be done still holding on you and i will always trust and believe in you.AMEN

Dear Lord:
I lift this dear one to you, and I pray that they would be encouraged knowing that you are in control of everything. I pray that they would remember that they can do all things through you that strengthen them. I thank you that you will never leave them or forsake them. You are an amazing God who has no limits. I pray that you would grant them the desires of their heart. Wipe away every tear, and give them hope and courage I pray. AMEN

#18 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

Heavenly Father, We seek your grace today for florah and patrick that they may be lead together in reconciliation now. Lord, ease the struggles that florah faces, and send forth your holy angels to enlighten patrick so he may come to realize where he truly belongs. Bless this marriage O Lord, and continue to heal it so this couple may serve You for Your greater glory... Amen.

#19 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:30 AM

lord i come to you once again to ask for permission if it is your will let patrick call me in jesus name i have prayed AMEN

#20 Bruna

Bruna

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

florah
my marriage in great troubles almost to break,separated this january. pray Gods will to be done.my husband(patrick) got other affairs he done want to talk to me or sort out our issues.
so painful.i love him

hello

hello dear are you online can I talk to you

#21 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

Father, Please continue giving our sister florah comfort and let her witness Your glory anew with her request. Dear Father, only You can tame our hearts from sorrow and distress... we fervently pray that You may see the sincerity of our hearts, and the humility of our spirit so You may grant us the rest from all this struggles in our lives. Lord, we have come to serve You and we rest our faith in You in everything... Let Your will be done Almighty Father... Amen.

#22 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

Lord open my gate which satan is trying to lock after opening.Thursday Patrick called and we met and we shared he promised to talk to me later.now lord why all this he is not talking to me neither telling me what next.lord i will continue to seek for your answer if it's your will we will renconcile with patrick and demonic power will be embarrassed i will conquer through your power and spirit you have given me i remain the winner devil you are a loser now.God guide me through this rough path and let me see you power in jesus name Amen.

#23 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

Dear Jesus, Please lead and guide my sister during this difficult time. Comfort her and give her hope. Be very close to her and bring her the peace that passes understanding. Jesus, restore her marriage in Your Name and for Your glory. We thank You for all You are doing and all You will do. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

#24 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

Dear God, We continue to pray for our sister florah. Bless her this day with comfort and love. Make patrick do things to manifest restored love for her. Lord please continue to turn away the evil that threatens this marriage. Lord, we pray to You unceasingly knowing that when we rest our faith for our loved ones in Your holy hands, and serve You with all our hearts... You shall hear our prayers. All for Your greater glory Almighty Father, we implore this... Amen.

#25 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:29 AM

Dear Father, I continue to pray for our dear sister florah and her wife patrick. though it has been a while and we haven't heard from her, I trust Lord that You are in control over this couple and is still in their hearts. Keep our sister faithful O lord and call on her husband so he may truly seek You. In Jesus Name we pray for florah and patrick... Amen.