24 replies to this topic

#1 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

florah my marriage in great troubles almost to break,separated this january. pray Gods will to be done.my husband(patrick) got other affairs he done want to talk to me or sort out our issues. so painful.i love him

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:14 AM

florah
my marriage in great troubles almost to break,separated this january. pray Gods will to be done.my husband(patrick) got other affairs he done want to talk to me or sort out our issues.
so painful.i love him

Heavenly Father,

I lift up to you this troubled marriage, cast away the evil that pursues to destroy it and make known Your Almighty power. Subdue all the pain, anger, and selfishness from this couple, and enlighten patrick of Your unconditional love so he may give the same to his wife. Dear Father, we come humbly before You to lift up our struggles, knowing that our Faith and Lives is in Your loving hands. This we pray, with all our hearts Dear Father... Amen.

Dear WINFLO,

I received your prayers and i would like to sincerely thank you for your kind prayers. You have surely lifted up my spirit and faith that the Lord has His loving hand in our marriage. Rest knowing that you and your husband will be in my prayers as well. God appoints the right time and sesaon in our lives, place your trust in HIM... and He will never fail you. God bless.

#3 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

florah
my marriage in great troubles almost to break,separated this january. pray Gods will to be done.my husband(patrick) got other affairs he done want to talk to me or sort out our issues.
so painful.i love him

Heavenly Father,

I lift up to you this troubled marriage, cast away the evil that pursues to destroy it and make known Your Almighty power. Subdue all the pain, anger, and selfishness from this couple, and enlighten patrick of Your unconditional love so he may give the same to his wife. Dear Father, we come humbly before You to lift up our struggles, knowing that our Faith and Lives is in Your loving hands. This we pray, with all our hearts Dear Father... Amen.

Dear WINFLO,

I received your prayers and i would like to sincerely thank you for your kind prayers. You have surely lifted up my spirit and faith that the Lord has His loving hand in our marriage. Rest knowing that you and your husband will be in my prayers as well. God appoints the right time and sesaon in our lives, place your trust in HIM... and He will never fail you. God bless.

#4 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:51 AM

Our heavenly father once again i come to you this wonderful moment giving all praise and worship this wonderful morning you are almighty God the one i serve and pray,dear lord i feel weak this morning how i pray for you strengthening and restoration once more my God,dear father i want to come into conclusion with patrick if it is your will for us to part let it happen and show me another way.you know i served patrick with sincere heart i took care of patrick while drunk and sober,during the time of infidelity and faithfulness because i loved him am feeling empty and deserted lord intervine and do your miracle according to your plans and wishes for you say in jeremiah 29.11 you have good plans for us,plans to prosper....... .i know you have good plans for me and you have never left me,thus why i give you all thanks and honor.lord i remind you once again lord of mercy heal patrick. the shadow that has brought darkness to patrick i rebuke it in jesus name now i come against lucy,susan,mamasambi for they are the one standing against patrick marriage you lord you know them where they are send your seven angels to them and disperses them out of patrick in seven direction,and patrick will be free from any supernatural powers God you have enough power to speak only one word and every thing will change for patrick.i declare patrick is no longer again under darkness he is new put him new clothes and open a new page for him.lord i wait upon you i will never loose hope or turn back i will stand with patrick always .God i trust you. i pray in jesus name Amen

#5 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

Dear Father, You have shown us Your unconditional love so we may receive and honor You all the days of our lives. Please bless our sister WINFLO, who has done Christ-like love for the her husband patrick, despite all the hurt, selfishness, and pride. Lord Jesus, redeemer and comforter, be with our sister as she goes through this struggle... Strengthen in her the faith that you are in control of this marriage. Cast away all evil that attempts to ruin this marriage. Soften Patrick's heart so he may realize true and unconditional love for the one you have chosen for him. Humble him so he may receive you. Dear Father in Heaven, restore this marriage in accordance to Your will, so that this couple may be a testament to Your everlasting glory.... and forever be you faithful servants... Amen. Sister WINFLO, All here at prayway are one with you to win back the love of your life... If the Lord does not make it happen immediately, always trust that it's for His greater plan. Keep placing your life and that of Patrick's at the hands of the Lord, and He shall bind you again in His right time and Season. Have faith and keep praying and serving. You will be in my prayers.

#6 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:11 AM

LORD i come to you this wonderful time to give you all praise and glory,thanks for being together with me and patrick i know you are doing something new in our heart and miracle is going to happen according to your will,lord talk to my soul and mind so that i can be able to make conclusion between me and patrick am still holding and waiting for you reply thank you jesus.i have prayed amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

Amen.

#8 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:43 AM

Our dear lord i come to you once again this afternoon to dedicate my prays once again,i have prayed that you change patrick heart and move him ,God loves patrick so much that why he gave him me so that i can pray for him and change his life from darkness to righteousness he has tried many ways to rescue his life from wifes to ladies beer to smoking and chewing miraa but all this are in vain until the day he will soften his heart and come unto your alter.lord continue moulding, and sharpening patrick untill the time he will come what you want,lord take care of him at this particular moment don't let him to forget me because of world thing but soften his mind and heart and let him see a good wife in me.i have prayed in jesus name and i have faith you will answer my prayers Amen

#9 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

Dear Father in Heaven, We humbly seek your continued hand in this marraige, that it may soon be restored and that patrick may come to nurture a new and reinforced love for florah. Lord, be with them as they go about their tasks for the day, knowing that Your unconditional love shall free them from the binds of the devil. Bring together this couple whom You've made one in marriage, so they may come to serve You Almighty Father, for Your greater glory and in your command for the great Commission, Amen.

#10 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

lord once again i come to you this wonderful morning to pray for our marriage i know there is a reason for me to go all this may be its because of patrick our families all me but i pray for your forgiveness put us a new clothes and write us in your book of blessing restore peace in patricks family and floras family bring unity in jesus name.lord how i pray to bless patrick and enter into the inner most part and build him again remove proud heavy heart and lies from him.lord i also ask you to remove patrick in this world things which has made him to be what he is now i rebuke all the evil spirit that could be driving him now let him come down and see right in jesus name. everything will be well with me and patrick Amen

#11 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:27 AM

lord i come to you this wonderful moment asking for your forgiveness and repenting before YOU for my sin and Patrick sin.lord how awesome you are. God i trust your only name because you are the lion of judah that roar and everything change,dear redeemer you are abba father the lion of Judah,the king of kings this moment i humble my self before you with a lot of thanks giving and honor for the far you have taken me i love you because you loved and knew me before i was born that way you brought me to this world with a purpose, that way i will always proclaim that you are my God and saviour,thank God for your sharpening lord i accept it and i pray you continue showing me the way untill the time i will come what you want .Jesus you are my Dad and i trust in you lord i have prayed for many days and months asking for your miracle and your will to be done i loved patrick so much and agreed to be his wife for the few months i stayed with him there was no problem with him until the day devil stood between us and made us to separate and be what we are now. myheart is in great pain and tears i pray for your restoration and strenghthenig me,also lord don't forget to forgive and soften patrick heart lord i pray if there is any obstacle making us not to meet and sort our issues may you move it,and if is your will to stay that's way show me another direction and man to love and cherish me. i trust you jehovah and believe in your evelasting love God give me Hope because i feel down and deserted.I PRAY AMEN

#12 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:02 AM

Heavenly Father, I lift up to You in prayer florah and patrick's marriage that you may bless each day to make Your mighty miracles work and draw them closer in your unconditional love. Give comfort to florah so she may strengthen her faith in You and continue serving You for your greater glory, no matter how painful things get. Let her rest her heart in Your loving embrace O Lord, until her waiting time is over... Amen.

#13 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:42 AM

lord i give you are the glory and honor,i adore you this evening i shout and call you because i need ,i need you to show up and solve this problem i cry unto you dear lord my redeeme move this mountain,lord i know patrick heart,that why am calling for softening patrick heart,i wount let devil to take over our love i will oray day and night untill the day satan will raise and say lord i have surrendered,the devil of arrogance,proud,infidelity,humiliation,heavyheart is defeated and demolised like the wall of jerich now,patrick you will talk to me in jesus name i cause anyone who is standing between our relationship with patrick in jesus name,i tell you very soon you will be embarrased because i will win in jesus name satan you are a looser always,God had a good plan when he brought as together with patrick and had a purpose and a good reason to be called patrick wife and patrick to be called floras husband so any one who think she/he can separate has is defeated, i will never lose hope every day i have a new vision for patrick and patrick if possed by any demonic power i paralyze them in Jesus name i send seven angels and holy spirit to come in your heart tonightto soften your heart and call me i trust in Jesus name .AMEN.

#14 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:44 AM

[b]
Thank Jesus for what you are to do in my life,thank lord for the far you have taken me i rejoice and sing song of praise for softening Patrick heart and telling his cousin that we will solve our problem between today and tomorrow lord i want to witness your miracle i want to witness you answered prayer by softening Patrick heart and agreeing to solve the issue lord i believe in your power and glory let witness your power in Jesus name Amen

#15 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:11 AM

Abba Father: I feel for this sister. Please sustain her faith, her wait and her trust in You. Lord, patrick is lost; please speak to his heart and direct him back to be the Godly man you made him to be. I ask for Your will to be done in tihs situation as You know all and have a perfect plan for florah and patrick..............please do not let them get in Your way. In Jesus name, Amen