23 replies to this topic

#16 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:39 PM

Dear Heavenly Father...I come to you tonight for Rose, a true and faithful servant. May you pour your blessings upon her and renew her mind and body with purpose and joy. Thank you Father for this dear sister in Christ whose prayers have touched so many. Thank you for allowing me to know her through this site. God we all stand together as one now for your help and guidance that you know she needs. Release her from her burdens and direct her to find any medical help she may need. Restore her Lord and fill her cup with your love and peace. Be the center she seeks in her life so she can be more focused...show her how important she is and how loved. My heart cries out for her Lord as she is very dear to me.....remove all fear and doubt from her and lift her up in your happiness and love. God I was told when I was pregnant that in Heaven children wait to pick their mothers, which touched me very deeply because I didn't "pick" to be pregnant.....it came as quite a shock actually. If this beautiful thought is true....and children in Heaven look down upon us to pick their Mothers.............Then the wait with Rose having her child must be because so many children are competing for the position. In Jesus name I pray....Amen

#17 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:16 PM

Thank you - each one of you who have come to offer prayers and support on my behalf. I am brought to tears by your loving prayers...strengthens me! My words don't express it well enough...please know that I truly mean that I value each prayer partner and this site continues to give me a vitality in my daily walk with the Lord! Thank you for taking time out to lift me up! Lord God, You know that I am still struggling along the path, but You continue to shine Your hope upon me. My heart is flooded with tears of its own. Thank You, Lord, for Your love. Thank You for reaching out to me through the gracious prayers of each person here. I Love You, Lord! I lift up to You my heart! In Jesus Name! AMEN!

#18 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:23 AM

Father please bless Rose and thank you for watching over her and blessing her with your love. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#19 mala

mala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:31 AM

My Dear Rose, What can I say.... but that...please take care of yourself. You’re such a joy to Prayway; you need to be strong... we need you.... I need you...thank you very much for your prayer for me. Dear God, Please help Rose...she needs you so much now. Please give her strength and direct her to a source of help. We know everything happens for a reason but god please let your will be known. Please help Rose...please send your angels to comfort her. I Jesus Name I Pray...Amen!

#20 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:42 AM

Iam sure you are familiar with the the followoing scritpture ; however my prayer is this that today and for the next few days to follow it may be formost in your mind and that the life and spirit of GOd that spoke and thus breathed this word will work its way deeper and fuller into your heart and life thus bringing you out of the shadow of death and despair , recharged and ready to fight the good fight of faith not only for youself but for those the Lord places on your heart : Have you not known have you not heard the everlasting God, THe Lord The creator of the ends of the earth, faints not nor is weary, there is no searching of his understanding ( His ways are inexhaustable) He gives power to the faint and to them that have no might he increases strenghth. Even the youths shall faint and be weary,and the young men shall utterly fall: BUT they that wait upon the Lord SHALL renew ( change)strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40 28-31. My soul does magnify the Lord and My spirit does rejoice in God my saviour:....For He that is mighty has done to me great things;and Holy is HIs Name. luke 1 46 + marys praise prayer see also Hannahs praise prayer in 1 samuel 2 1-11.these ladies heart voiced reports are sure to bless you. all for jesus. amen. 15 35pm british time P.s. just been reminded of the scripture in John 15 about the pruning of the branches to enable a better crop next season. Father bring Rose into her new season of more fruit that will last and bring glory and honour to your Holy Name. AMen.

#21 delly

delly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:55 AM

Lord I pray that you give Rose wisdom in this situation and understanding as to why she might be allowed to feel this way. Lord speak to her heart and tell her what you would have her do. I pray that you would put a hedge around her to protect her from attacks of depression or lies of helpless or hopelessness. Thank you also for leading her to pray for my friend melissa the other day. Lord you have let me know in my personal life how powerful prayer is. I pray that you would lead others to rose to pray for her. amen

#22 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:35 PM

I come into agreement with these reqeusts, and bind up in the name of Jesus, spirits of depression and oppression - Jesus lives in you and the enemy can't get to you and harm you without getting past Jesus's Holy Spirit first! Which is impossible. Holy Spirit plase calm and bless these sisters in Christ and cast out darkness. In the name of Jesus we pray this, Amen.

#23 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:10 PM

It's 1 a.m., and I'm dragging my feet to get started for the work week ahead. But I remembered the prayer I posted and went back to read again the prayers and the encouragements you all have poured into me, lifting me up to God through all your beautiful prayers. I'm so humbled to realize there are even more prayers here than the last time I looked! Thank you for remembering me. :) Lord, Please bless each person who has come to send my name to Your Throne. Thank You for honoring all of our prayers for one another at this site. Thank You for Your love, and for renewal day by day. You Strengthen my heart and fill my being with hope. I love You, my Creator! I lay down my life for You! In Jesus Name! AMEN!

#24 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:00 PM

Father, I thank you so much for Rose! Thank you that you hand his upon her for good and not for evil! Thank you that you hide her in the secret place of your presence and cover her under the shadow of your work! Bless her with excellent health and fruitfulness! Cover her and her womb with your blood of protection and abundant life! Thank you for your grace and wisdom poured out upon Rose and Charlie. Hold them in your care. Encourage them and fill them with supernatural peace. I pray that fear be gone in Jesus name and your joy consume their hearts. Thank you for your nearness to them! Thank you that Rose is filled with your Holy Spirit. Abundantly Bless them Father! Grant them their hearts desire and remind them daily of your goodness and your faithfulness! Thank you Jesus! In your name I pray.