23 replies to this topic

#1 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

Hey all~ I'm feeling blue lately. I'm not sure why. Maybe left over concerns from my miscarriage earlier this year. Also, not really motivated like I should be to find a church to attend regularly. At work, I've been a bit unfocussed. In general, a lethargy hangs over me. I'm not sure what it is that I need. I've suffered from severe depression all my life...stable now with meds. But maybe I need something else? Something more? My energy levels are low, and I have an underactive thyroid (also take medication for that). Depression is linked to hypothyroidism, and miscarriages. So maybe my treatments need some fine tuning. I have tried to find doctors, but again, seemingly only half heartedly. I feel like I'm acting as though I am helpless! But I know that I am not! If you could, just say a prayer for me, however the Spirit may lead. Thank you! Sincerely, ~Rose (a.k.a. 'blackbird') Lord God, Take these broken wings and teach me to fly again. Rescue me from self doubt and second guessing myself. Forgive me my sins. Help me to hold onto You. Your love is my eternal refuge! Lead me to good medical care and attention. Breathe new life into my movement. My heart feels empty and sad. Center me and help me to structure my days, that I may become more productive. Let me not wither away in loneliness. Lead me to a place where I can worship and commune with others. Take my fears. Release me from the powers of those ridiculous fears. Help me to walk in Your Living Word, and to trust in Your ways. Help me to forgive others, as I have been forgiven by You. Re-motivate my heart. Have mercy upon me, Lord God. To You, Yahweh, I lift up my soul, oh my God! In Jesus Name, I pray! Amen.

#2 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:23 AM

Lord, Please bless Rose with a burst of energy. Help her feel excited about life again. Ease her mind that is worried with troubles. Let today be the start of something new and wonderful for Rose.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:07 AM

Father, You are God of all comfort, I come thanking You for the comfort You give in all tribulation and asking You to comfort my Sister Rose through the power of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name. Thank You for giving me great comfort in so many difficult situations in my life and I believe that You are comforting Rose in her hour of needs, too. Lord thank You for teaching us how to pray. You prayed, "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors." Let it be her desire to forgive others in the same way You have forgiven her. Help her to walk in that kind of forgiveness, Lord. Thank You, Father, for anointing Jesus to preach good tidings to the meek, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of prison to them that are bound. Thank You, Lord, because of Jesus, Rose is no longer a captive to sin and no longer a prisoner of darkness. Satan had her bound, but You have set her free. Hallelujah! She is free from the guilt of the past and she is from from the fear of the future. Thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to be with her. Your mercy O Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who fear You. Praise Your Holy Name. I pray O Lord from this day forward, may she continue to covenant with You to put away from her life all bitterness, and wrath, and anger. Help her to forget her past sorrow, that she will no longer in mourning for the loss of her baby. Fill her with hope for the future, that You will bless her with children. Bless her marriage, Lord. Let her love for her husband and her husband for her never die, but getting stronger each day as they focus upon Jesus and trust Him to work things out in their lives. Thank You, Lord for all good things comes from You. Stir Rose' heart to be hungry and thirsty for Your Words, Lord. Let Your Words renew her mind, and help her to confess that Jesus is Lord. May she now accept that she is a new creation, made over in Your image and likeness through the supernatural process of Your salvation which came through truth and grace. Thank You Father, may she continue to walk by faith in the Spirit. Thank You for giving her right and positive thinking that leads to right positive acting. Wonderful Jesus, You are the same yesterday, today and forevermore. I trust in Your promise that You will always be with Rose and the rest of us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 praisebandgirl

praisebandgirl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:14 AM

*Dear God, I thank you for Rose and for her praying for my family. Lord, God I pray for Rose as she goes through this troublesome time Lord Just let her feel your strong comforting arms around her and let her know you are there Lord and we know that with every trial there is reason and that everthing is in your will. Lord I just ask this in your holy name, ~AMEN~*

#5 geaners

geaners

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:48 PM

Lord, I come to you to lift up your sweet child Rose. She gives to so many, father, give back to her your sweet love and comfort. Give her strength and a new will to accomplish what needs to be done each day. Lift up her broken spirit and let her feel your presence more than ever before. Guide her in all she does and shine your light on the right paths for her. Thank you heavenly father...Amen!

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24

#6 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:59 PM

hi again! Thank you for your prayers! It really does give courage to this old soul of mine! Today, I woke with some renewal and peace. Thankfully! Wow! Anyway, these prayers uphold me. Today I finally got back the lab reports from my 'missed miscarriage' and all it basically said was ... that is what I had. I asked them to perform genetic tests. Instead they just confirmed that the embryo/fetus died at six weeks (I carried to 10 weeks there about). Ah the mystery. Lord God, I hunger to know why this pregnancy failed. Why is it so hard to get pregnant? I count on Your heart, Lord. I stand amazed by Your plans...always. In my heart, I make plans, but truly You prepare the steps. Help me not to grow weary. Help me to figure out what to do. Or how to just let go, and be. In Your hands, Your Daughter, Rose

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

Lord, Jesus Christ (Father, Son, Holy Spirit): Cast away this spirit of oppression, depression & discouragement that has come to attack Rose. Cast it far from her. Command it never to return again. Surround Angels all around her to protect her. Let them war against all demonic forces and beat them. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over Rose from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Wash her in Your annointing power. Deliver her from the will of the enemy. Heal her body. Regulate every hormone in her body from her thyroid, estrogen, serotonin levels to her insulin. Give her peace and joy in her heart. Heal her blood and make it whole. Renew her mind. Restore to her all that the "locust has taken" in her life. Amen.

#8 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

Heavenly Father! I lift our precious Rose up to You. Lord, wrap her in Your arms. Let her feel Your love. Lord, help her to see where she belongs in thsi world. Father, show her the path You have for her, because Lord, we know that is where fulfillment lays. Father, bring her joy. Normalize her thyroid and other hormones and chemicals that she feels great and focused and excited about what's ahead for her. Thank You Lord, for my precious sister in Christ! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

#9 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:07 PM

Dear God, Please lift up your daughter Rose. We ask that you heal her spiritually, mentally, and physically. Amen

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:54 PM

Father, I thank you so much for Rose! Thank you for the blessing that she has been to me and SO many others! Thank you for your love for her! I pray for your encouragement to renew her! I pray for a great burst of energy, joy, and renewal. Calm the chaos in her heart and mind with your peace. You're the answer Jesus. There is so much we don't understanding. Help us to trust you even when we don't understanding. I pray that you would throw dispair, depression, and discouragement far from Rose. Heal her body, mind, and spirit. I bind the lies of the enemy right now. I pray for your truth to flood Rose's soul. She is your beautiful, precious daughter! Hold her in your arms and speak your words of love and goodness to her. I pray for your wisdom and your direction in every area of her life. Father, thank you for your grace! Surround Rose with love! Suprise her Father. I pray for kisses from heaven for Rose! You are trustworthy Father! In Jesus precious name I pray.

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:47 PM

Great Physican-I lift Rose to you ,just be with her now as she mourns her loss. Let her bloom&flourish in the garden of life where you have planted her. Touch her mind& bring healin that she seeks so much.Amen

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:30 AM

Father, I lift Rose to You in Jesus' name. I pray, O Lord, that You will reach out Your hand to heal every part of Rose's body, mind and soul, and grant that wonders and miracles may be performed through the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

#13 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:08 PM

Father, I lift up Rose to you tonight. Please surround her with your love. Speak to her through your word. Bless her and Charlie Father. Provide for them in every way. Please lead Rose to a good church. I pray that you will show her the way to the body of believers you have for her to connect with. Please encourage her heart about this Father. Fill her with your peace. Guide her steps and encourage her along the way. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

Father, thank You for showing us the example of a Good Samaritan, Lord, who valued the need to care and show forth Your love more highly than man-made restrictions and rules. Lord, Rose is the good example of the Good Samaritan. She showed the kind of compassion and mercy You exhibit and seek when she prayed and care for the physical, emotional, spiritual and other needs of people who come to You in Jesus' name in Prayway. Father, I ask in Jesus' name to help all of us to be a caring person to all who are in need, in this instance to Rose and Charlie. Compassion for others leads us to comfort them. Thank You, Lord for You want us to pray for one another. I pray that Rose and Charlie will be bless with hope, peace, love and joy. Remove every obstacle in their praying life so that they will be drawn to You and their prayer is heard and answered by You in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord for blessing us with a powerful prayer warrior in Rose. Thank You, Lord that I regard her as more than a friend, for she is never tired to pray for me and my family. Thank You, Jesus, I lift her and Charlie to You and I know that both of them is under the shadow of the Almighty. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#15 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:36 PM

Rose, May God bless you with good health and happiness. My thoughts and prayers are with you for all that is good. Julie