#346 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Dear Lord,

Please fill the hearts of Caleb + Marion with a spirit of peace + reconciliation. May they be able to forgive each other for any + all hurts, just as You have forgiven us. May they not let Satan drive a wedge further between them. May Marion realize that is just what the devil wants to do, + not give him the victory. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

Thank you so much for this prayer dreiBohnen.

Today is my wife's birthday and given that we haven't spoken to each other for the longest time, I thought of writing a simple open letter to her and trtust that God will somehow let it make its way to her.

To my beautiful wife,

Happy Birthday. I thank God for guiding you through all these years and blessing you with another year to celebrate life and all its splendor. I hope that you'll be happier today knowing that so many people love and care for you, and I truly pray that you'll feel God's unconditional love most especially today.

I miss you. I know it's been a worn out cliche, but nothing has changed that. I will not bother you with my sentiments on how I feel miserable without you because I'm not. I used to be, yes, but with God, my Father, in my life, I have found a second wind on the beauty of my life.

It's not that my life is so much blessed without you, it is because even without you, I find that it is still okay to love you from afar. And I do; I'll always will.

On your special day, I wish you the happiness in HIM that you deserve. I pray that you may find His guidance that shall lead you to your life's right path. Trust that our Father only has the best plans in our life; a masterful design that will bless you all your days. Just nurture the love you have for HIM. I know your heart and I know that you are always faithful to our Father.

It's been years and as much as I want to reach out to you and greet you, I know that you've preferred for me to stay quiet and far from you. I will honor that, but please know that I love you with all my heart and that everyday, my heart sings a prayer for you. You are my wife and I stand for our marriage no matter how hard it gets.

Happy birthday my beautiful Marion. I continue to wait for His right time and season when I shall get to hold your hand and see you smile again.

I love you 'ney... God is my witness,

Rene

#347 Dylan_Lefor

Dylan_Lefor

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

Lord Yeshua, We come before you to seek guidance and comfort in your most precious and holy presence. You know the pain Caleb feels lord, for you knew the emotions and the feelings before Caleb had ever experienced them. Help Caleb find comfort in his longing in you lord, for nothing on earth is as beautiful or as awe inspiring as you. We come before you in prayer because we truely believe you, oh beautiful God, make all things work together for our Good. Help Caleb know this God. I pray for the children involved in the marriage God. Being a child who suffered through the divorce of his parents I can understand how this seperation must feel to them. Guide them God, for in the absence of their earthly father they need you more than ever, as a role model and a comforter. Jehovah Jireh, our provider, provide for their needs lord God. You know what they need, what their souls crave for God. Help them in their time of hardship. Lastly, Jesus, I pray to you and ask that you comfort Marion. Seperation, whethe fit is willingly or forced, is never easy for someone God. I pray that you will comfort her, and soften her heart to Caleb God. He's shown his devotion to you and to the woman you have lead him too, he has admitted that you should have been given the control. Heal their marriage God, bless their union so they can again become one, as a holy vessel working to doyour will and show your love. In your most precious, amazing and powerful name Jehovah Jirah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, Amen

#348 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

Lord Yeshua,

We come before you to seek guidance and comfort in your most precious and holy presence. You know the pain Caleb feels lord, for you knew the emotions and the feelings before Caleb had ever experienced them. Help Caleb find comfort in his longing in you lord, for nothing on earth is as beautiful or as awe inspiring as you. We come before you in prayer because we truely believe you, oh beautiful God, make all things work together for our Good. Help Caleb know this God.

I pray for the children involved in the marriage God. Being a child who suffered through the divorce of his parents I can understand how this seperation must feel to them. Guide them God, for in the absence of their earthly father they need you more than ever, as a role model and a comforter. Jehovah Jireh, our provider, provide for their needs lord God. You know what they need, what their souls crave for God. Help them in their time of hardship.

Lastly, Jesus, I pray to you and ask that you comfort Marion. Seperation, whethe fit is willingly or forced, is never easy for someone God. I pray that you will comfort her, and soften her heart to Caleb God. He's shown his devotion to you and to the woman you have lead him too, he has admitted that you should have been given the control. Heal their marriage God, bless their union so they can again become one, as a holy vessel working to doyour will and show your love.

In your most precious, amazing and powerful name Jehovah Jirah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ,

Amen

Thank you for praying for my family Dylan :)

Father, please bless my brothers and sisters here at Prayway as they continue to stand for their marriages, and stay faithful to your holy sacrament of matrimony.

Bless all of us in wait, and direct us to the path where we can serve and honor You Father. Bless us to receive all of Your beautiful plan for our lives and that of our families.

May all we do Father be all for Your great glory, in Jesus's mighty name... Amen.

#349 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

Almighty Father, I praise You Father with all of my being today, and I know that Your great promise in our lives is at hand. Keep us focused on You and You alone. Guide us Lord through the race that we run, always taking into heart Your great and unconditional love for each of us all. I pray for Marion, Kyle, and Dylan, and entrust them in Your protection, knowing that someday our family will be whole again, in Your right time and season. Until then Father, please guide me to become the servant You want me to be. Accepting of my fate and Your will, and always burning in faith. I offer this day to You Father, that I may serve You well, and be an instrument of Your love to others... Amen.

#350 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: Thank You for this testimony. Your unfailing love is amazing. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#351 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

And so it's here... the most dreaded news of my life... but i cling on to Your Holy Word and Your beautiful plans for the four of us... armed with Jeremiah 29:11, I shall face this head on... not with hate, but with the great love You have showed me in my darkest times... Amen.

#352 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Dear Lord, We pray for the soon, total restoration of Caleb + his family. May this time of separation cause Marion to realize how much she really loves him. May she return + their marriage be stronger than ever. I thank + praise You, amen.

#353 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I have been standing for my marriage for three years, and these are the days when my wife has filed for the annulment of our marriage. But since I've had this walk with the Father, I found myself not approaching the circumstances with much pain, anger, or pride. Instead, God has taught me to trust HIM even when it seems hopeless, to walk by faith and not by sight, and to acknowledge HIS beautiful plan not only for myself but for my family as well. So even if the annulment is already here, I choose to face it with all the love that God has given me. And as I have surrendered my marriage to HIM, I only wish to focus on honoring and serving my Father, knowing that my wife's heart He will touch and my sons to always be in HIS care. All glory be unto You, my Heavenly Father... Amen. :) :) :)

#354 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Is it time to hang up the gloves? Time to take the stool and admit you’re tired… and defeated? I stood for 4 years. Stumbled and fell a number of times. But the heart… though deteriorating… has been beating to the same march for the entire stand. Now she’s with someone, and I’m totally erased from her life. I know so… because she told me. The last time we spoke, she told me that she just can’t wait to finally be unassociated with me-- thus the annulment. And how social media makes it so easy to see for yourself. So here I am, left watching sappy movies alone, which has influenced my idealistic… err… ideals. I thought I have surrendered and accepted everything… but this flickering hope just keeps on building unnecessary muscle in my legs. And now I’m just way too sad and tired to stand. Is this my fate? I find it much too hard to accept the sequences… but as for Your will… I know I have to. And I will. God… please do help me finish this story.

#355 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Caleb, Marion and their families to Your throne of grace. Father, please reveal Your will to them. Comfort Caleb's heart and give him the peace that only You can. Please guide them to Your very best. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.