354 replies to this topic

#16 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:18 PM

Dear Father, As i begin this new day, I fervently pray for my wife and children's safety in Your love and care. Please always be with them so that they may witness Your glory as they go about their daily endeavors. Dear Father, I lift up my beloved wife to You today, that You may continually touch her heart so that she may find peace, and comfort in You. Shield her away from evil O Lord and please don't let her stray farther from Your love. This I ask in Your most holy name... Amen. Almighty Father... I miss her so much. please let her feel of my love for her as well, in Your own special way... You alone can change and tap our hearts... I trust Lord You will touch that of Marion's as You have touched mine today. To You be the glory Forever, Most Holy Father, King of kings... Amen.

#17 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:59 AM

[WINFLO='caleb_ener' date='Mar 1 2009, 10:10 PM' post='199630'] Greetings everyone... Please pray that the Lord may give my wife, Marion, the heart to forgive me for all the wrong I've done her, and that we may both be touched by God's love, so that our love for each other may be restored and strengthened unconditionally, and so we may serve, please, and bring God back all the glory that is rightfully His, according to our purpose as Husband and Wife. Like so many other couples, we have both grown apart along the way. It seems like she is now enjoying the company of the world than mine's... and she has told me that she doesn't have any love for me anymore... all the while i was forcing to fix things, but in the end of it all... God has proven me wrong to try and take everything into my control, when I should have let Him work His plan for us. I love my wife so much, and I will never give up on her because I vowed to the Lord that I will fight for her... no matter what. She is my blessing to the Lord, and I don't have any other desire right now than to earn back her love, and be God's instrument in bringing back the blessing that she is for God's greater glory. We have recently separated, and it seems that with all the hurtful things and words that have come between us, the devil is rejoicing because he thinks he has finally won. But I refuse to give up on the love of my life, and I'm determined to follow Christ so that he may teach me the right path to serve and glorify Him, and then have faith that I shall then regain my wife's love so we'll share finally, one unconditional love for His greater glory. Please, please, I ask all of you... please pray for my beloved Marion. Thank you all... and help me keep believing and having faith in Him. [/quote]

#18 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:36 AM

[quote name='WINFLO' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:59 AM' post='200179']
[WINFLO='caleb_ener' date='Mar 1 2009, 10:10 PM' post='199630']
Dear heavenly father who at in heaven i come to you this wonderful moment to pray for caleb family i know the pain he is in, lord of mercy and wonders who sees every corner of every part of this world may you send your angels to her wife where she is right now touch her now disturb her mind until the day she will take steps towards calebs love..devil you have no place in this marriage i diclare now the powers which are trying to over come calebs marriage to be paralysed in jesus name ,i cry for you my God may your spirit spreads towards this marriages and do miracles i belive and trust you will answer this pray in jesus name i pray AMEN
Greetings everyone... Please pray that the Lord may give my wife, Marion, the heart to forgive me for all the wrong I've done her, and that we may both be touched by God's love, so that our love for each other may be restored and strengthened unconditionally, and so we may serve, please, and bring God back all the glory that is rightfully His, according to our purpose as Husband and Wife.

Like so many other couples, we have both grown apart along the way. It seems like she is now enjoying the company of the world than mine's... and she has told me that she doesn't have any love for me anymore... all the while i was forcing to fix things, but in the end of it all... God has proven me wrong to try and take everything into my control, when I should have let Him work His plan for us. I love my wife so much, and I will never give up on her because I vowed to the Lord that I will fight for her... no matter what. She is my blessing to the Lord, and I don't have any other desire right now than to earn back her love, and be God's instrument in bringing back the blessing that she is for God's greater glory.

We have recently separated, and it seems that with all the hurtful things and words that have come between us, the devil is rejoicing because he thinks he has finally won. But I refuse to give up on the love of my life, and I'm determined to follow Christ so that he may teach me the right path to serve and glorify Him, and then have faith that I shall then regain my wife's love so we'll share finally, one unconditional love for His greater glory.

Please, please, I ask all of you... please pray for my beloved Marion.

Thank you all... and help me keep believing and having faith in Him.
[/quote]
[/quote]

#19 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:20 AM

Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, It has been over two weeks and I still haven't heard from my wife. I know its just a short time, but no matter how hard I try, I get to thinking that she really has no love for me anymore, while I still nurture this love for her everyday. the more I come to Christ, the more I realize I should fight for my wife, as she is the blessing who God gave me through the sacrament of marriage. I humbly ask of you, to please continue praying for my wife, and our marriage... hoping that one day soon... God will make me witness His glory again... through some sign that I still matter to the love of my life. Just an update, I have recently joined a community in our church, hoping that I get to learn more about the One who loves us unconditionally. I have acknowledged that I had been sent a great invitation from our Father in heaven to have this walk with Him, so i can make my waiting time beautiful in His care. please pray for me that I don't backslide as how I did so in the past. I would really like to fulfill my purpose in serving Him and others... through my own little ways. Thank you all... I hold you in my prayers!

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Father, thank You that You heard our prayers for Caleb, Marion and their children and You are answering them according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Amen. Father, I pray Your Words in Psalm 20 over this family and I believe in Your saving and healing grace upon them. May the Lord answer you Caleb when your family are in need. May God of Jacob protect your family. May He send you help from His Temple and give you and your family aid from Mount Zion. May He accept all your offerings and be pleased with all your sacrifices. May he give you what you desire and make all your plans succeed. Then we will shout for joy over your victory, Praise God, and celebrate your triunph by praising our God. May the Lord answer all your requests. Thank You, Father. I ask all of these on behalf of Caleb, Marion and their children. I give You all the glory, Father. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#21 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

Holy Father, I whisper a prayer today for the love of my life, Marion... that she be in Your care and protection wherever she may go. Send forth Your holy angels to protect her, as she goes about her daily works. Lord, bless her good heart that it may blossom into something after Your own. Nurture within her Your calling and reveal to her Your purpose so we may both tread Your path, in joyful service... and that somewhere along the way, we meet again and reconcile the lost love You've blessed us with in the past. All this O Lord, I ask humbly for Your greater glory. Amen. Dear friends... I thank you with all my heart for all your inspiring and faith-strengthening prayers. May the Good Shepperd hear all our pleas for our Loved Ones... and may he give us comfort and redemption from all the evil that lures us in its trap. Your words and prayers fill my heart... and I am truly blessed knowing the Lord is with me, through all of You.

#22 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:05 AM

LORD i come to you once again because of this family i want to thank you because i know they is something happenning now to marrion let you spirit continue to disturb her until the day she wil come to her senses, lord i thank you for answering my prayer which i have just made i had no money to pay house rent,but now i have i thank you jehovah you are great receive all honours and adorations thank for you miracle.has you have done to me do miracle to this family, how i pray for the spirit and demonis powers that are trying to have a room in this marriage i rebuke them in jesus i declare now devil you are powerless and looser this minute i authourise you to move out of mirriam and let her be free to come back to his husband,God loves you marrion thus why i feel they is something good is going to happen to you and caleb.lord strengthen caleb restore him every morning i know the pain he is going through God renew is glory every hour.lord i remind you once again do not let this family to suffer anymore.am undergoing the same situation because of my husband patrick who currently is enjoying world life lord speak to marrion and patrick.i come against the power of loaming from on corner to another as they look for water because they are thirsty ,bring them back to your well, where they will take you water and they will never go thirsty again .i praise you and i now something good and miracle will happen to our families. lord we feel lonely we need your help. i have prayed for almost 2 months now please answer my prayers i trust your name and i know you will send your seven angels to disturb marrion and patrick until the day they will come back to they senses.in jesus name i have prayed

#23 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

Most Holy Father,

Please be with Marion this moment, wherever she is. I can't stop thinking about her, but I know I should not make any attempt to make contact with her as I know she'll only resent that. Lord, all I can do is pray for my beloved wife from a distance. I leave to You Most powerful Lord, the impossible in our relationship... I lift up to You my loneliness and worries... Heavenly Father who loves us unconditionally, Please call upon Your child Marion so she may also have the joy of truly knowing You, and being worthy to be Your faithful servant. I fervently pray sweet Jesus your intervention in our relationship. I know I'm never worthy to ask, but Lord God... I humbly seek your grace. Please never let go of my Marion. Hold her in Your loving arms always. Amen.

#24 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Dear Brother,
I have recently started doing this for my husband, Eddie, who is also gone from our home.... Pray Colossians 1:9-12 for Marion, inserting her name where it says "you". We can never go wrong praying the Scriptures.

"9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light."

Dear Jesus,
Fill my brother with hope and all peace while he waits to see Your deliverance. Give him grace and courage to face each new day. Your Word says that Your mercies are new every morning and we need those mercies every day. Thank You for Your promise that what You have joined together, no man can separate. And we stand on that promise tonight, Lord, trusting that You are working, even when we can't see. Jesus, in Your precious Name, we come against the works of Satan in this marriage, and we declare that his plans for them are cancelled and destroyed, in the Name of Jesus. We declare that You have already defeated him when You died on the cross and we claim the authority we have in Your name to command him to leave this family alone! Father, speak to Marion.... Call her to You with Your loving voice. Call her back to You and to her husband. Bring beauty out of chaos. Bring joy instead of mourning. Protect her from all evil. Cause the world's pleasures to taste like dirt to her. I ask that she will be covered under the blood of Jesus and surrounded with a hedge of thorns to protect her from any attacks of the enemy. May she long for You and for her husband. Open her eyes to the truth, and restore this marriage, in Your Name. Heal all wounds and may Your blessings flow and cover all the sadness and pain. May this couple be a living testimony of Your power. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#25 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Dear Brother,
I have recently started doing this for my husband, Eddie, who is also gone from our home.... Pray Colossians 1:9-12 for Marion, inserting her name where it says "you". We can never go wrong praying the Scriptures.

"9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light."

Dear Jesus,
Fill my brother with hope and all peace while he waits to see Your deliverance. Give him grace and courage to face each new day. Your Word says that Your mercies are new every morning and we need those mercies every day. Thank You for Your promise that what You have joined together, no man can separate. And we stand on that promise tonight, Lord, trusting that You are working, even when we can't see. Jesus, in Your precious Name, we come against the works of Satan in this marriage, and we declare that his plans for them are cancelled and destroyed, in the Name of Jesus. We declare that You have already defeated him when You died on the cross and we claim the authority we have in Your name to command him to leave this family alone! Father, speak to Marion.... Call her to You with Your loving voice. Call her back to You and to her husband. Bring beauty out of chaos. Bring joy instead of mourning. Protect her from all evil. Cause the world's pleasures to taste like dirt to her. I ask that she will be covered under the blood of Jesus and surrounded with a hedge of thorns to protect her from any attacks of the enemy. May she long for You and for her husband. Open her eyes to the truth, and restore this marriage, in Your Name. Heal all wounds and may Your blessings flow and cover all the sadness and pain. May this couple be a living testimony of Your power. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Most Holy Father,

I thank you for blessing me with new friends in spirit who never ceases to fill me with hope with their heartfelt prayers. I lift them up to You and join them in all their prayers, so You may hear their pleas and be with them in thier trying times. I lift up for Your greater glory, stephintex, Mike4Hope, rws3, SuBerk, --love--, WINFLO, patches, melindap, JohnQ, carls, and all others here at prayway who glorify You and places their faith in Your most holy name.

I humbly seek strength in You today, my 16th day apart from the love of my life. Today, i shall begin a 40-day journey of prayers for my beloved Marion, until the day You will make it your will to bring her back into my life with renewed love.

Day 1:

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me hope through all these kind people, as I wait for You to change my wife's heart and call her to join me in serving and praising You. I know You are entrusting me with a mission to help others, but I ask of You Holy Father, though I may not be worthy, that You may not keep Marion farther astray from You. Touch her heart this day, so that she may begin to Know You and Your salvation. Lord, You have thought me that one of the most significant things I could do with my life is bring back a lost sheep into the fold... Use me O dear Father so I can bring my beloved wife, in Your honor... So we may serve as one body... as Husband and Wife. To You be all the Glory Dear Father. Please be with my wife today... Amen.

#26 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:43 AM

Dear Brother, You are a wonderful husband and you love your wife greatly, so may the Lord reward you for your love and your care and bring His wonderful blessings to your family. Surely God is working his plan in your marriage. As you said in the beginning, you grew apart like many couples with time, but I'm sure when God let such things happen in our lives - it is not to punish us, but to show us things that we don't see through the wall of our daily cares. I pray the Lord that when you come together with Marion again, you will love and appreciate each other more than ever before. Dear Lord, please touch Marion's heart and make her miss her husband as much as he misses her. Please help her to forgive her husband for everything that was wrong in the past. Please save this marriage and may Your name be glorified through this miracle! In the name of Jesus, Amen

#27 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

Day 2

Heavenly Father,

I thank you this day, that I was able to ask the Holy intercession of blessed St. Claire, and pray for Marion's renewed love. I rest my faith in You O Lord, holding strong on Your message through the story of Abraham and Isaac. Father, today I lift up to You Marion, as my most beloved, as my Isaac... in honor of Your Most Holy Name. Please call upon her to serve You with her heart, and I humbly seek for her guidance wherever this journey You bestow her may lead her. This I pray all for Your Greater glory... Amen.

#28 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:40 AM

I'm kind of feeling weary tonight. My kids went back to their mom's place after three days of spending time with me, and i miss them the moment they boarded the car. I tell myself I'm probably just too tired of thinking of the same things... the same people... the same pasts and presents all the time that it gets me to thinking that these instances of numbness and sadness will surely come... as I find hopelessness to be my night's companion. I still haven't heard from her, and worse... I think I just lost one of my dearest friends to a 'hurt' i can never get myself to understand. I would like to remain steadfast in my faith... and you people are surely helping... but I think it's really normal for most of us to find ourselves sulking sometimes... wondering if there's still any hope... or coming up a fork on the road and not knowing where to go... My friends, I humbly ask you to please continue praying for me and my wife... and for this dear friend of mine who i recently bid goodbye to... I really need some inspiration right now 'coz I'm really confused about plenty of things. I want to convince myself that I'm still up for the fight and that it is still the right thing to do. That it is not hopeless. I miss my wife terribly... but day by day... each tear that comes out of my eye seems to spell out 'goodbye' all the more. May the Lord hold me up a little longer... so I can stay strong for Marion.

#29 melindap

melindap

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

caleb I urge you to go to the scriptures and read about putting on your shield of faith and stand I want you to read Verse 13 below. It says to put on your whole armor of GOD so that you can WITHSTAND and after having done all to STAND. Dont lose faith! You have a GOD on your side that is stronger then he who is in the world. Ephesians 6- 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

#30 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

Day 3:

Heavenly Father,

You have given me this trial, one that has broken my heart and made me fall at Your feet. Please be with me O Lord so I may be strong for You. I can't resist thinking of Marion and feeling this loneliness and hopelessness. But I have faith in You O Lord for I have felt You in my heart, and in my life. I continue to pray that You may do the same to my better half. Touch her heart O Lord. I know that when I feel incomplete, You alone can fill my emptiness with Your Love. But You have made us one O Lord and I feel the lack in my life when my wife is not with me. Dear Father, please rid me again of this self-centredness... make me Your worthy servant. I know that this is the time for me to know You with all my heart. Please do not let me be distracted. Let me put on Lord my armor of faith so that I can endure these sad days without Marion. Please O Lord, place Your hand upon our marriage so that in Your time we shall serve You again as one body.

Father, please be with my wife and children this day, that they may encounter Your love and Word... that we all together may learn things according to Your will and have a renewed heart to follow them. Lord God, if Your will is to keep Marion away temporarily for now, I shall accept it, for I know You have a beautiful plan for us both. Lord, please place Your hand in our marriage so it may heal from past hurts, pride, anger, and selfishness. I still believe in Marion's heart, and that she is the one You gave to me as a blessing. Please hold me as I carry on this fight for her. Amen.