354 replies to this topic

#1 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

Greetings everyone... Please pray that the Lord may give my wife, Marion, the heart to forgive me for all the wrong I've done her, and that we may both be touched by God's love, so that our love for each other may be restored and strengthened unconditionally, and so we may serve, please, and bring God back all the glory that is rightfully His, according to our purpose as Husband and Wife. Like so many other couples, we have both grown apart along the way. It seems like she is now enjoying the company of the world than mine's... and she has told me that she doesn't have any love for me anymore... all the while i was forcing to fix things, but in the end of it all... God has proven me wrong to try and take everything into my control, when I should have let Him work His plan for us. I love my wife so much, and I will never give up on her because I vowed to the Lord that I will fight for her... no matter what. She is my blessing to the Lord, and I don't have any other desire right now than to earn back her love, and be God's instrument in bringing back the blessing that she is for God's greater glory. We have recently separated, and it seems that with all the hurtful things and words that have come between us, the devil is rejoicing because he thinks he has finally won. But I refuse to give up on the love of my life, and I'm determined to follow Christ so that he may teach me the right path to serve and glorify Him, and then have faith that I shall then regain my wife's love so we'll share finally, one unconditional love for His greater glory. Please, please, I ask all of you... please pray for my beloved Marion. Thank you all... and help me keep believing and having faith in Him.

#2 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

please, prayer warriors... no other help is truly and heartily appreciated than the power of your prayers... please pray for my wife and me... that God may put back the shattered pieces of our marriage, and teach us both how He has loved us. So finally, we may serve Him as one flesh... like how He intended. Thank you brothers and sisters.

#3 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

Father,
I lift up this couple to You tonight. I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to bring healing and restoration to this marriage. Soften Marion's heart. May she feel an overwhelming desire to fight for her marriage. Give her eyes to see the truth. I ask that You will rebuke the devil and destroy his plans for these lives. Strengthen Caleb as he trusts in You. Give him increasing faith in Your power. Intervene in this situation, Lord, as we entrust it into Your loving hands. In Your Name, Amen.

“I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"-Jeremiah 32:27

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:00 AM

Father,
I lift up this couple to You tonight. I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to bring healing and restoration to this marriage. Soften Marion's heart. May she feel an overwhelming desire to fight for her marriage. Give her eyes to see the truth. I ask that You will rebuke the devil and destroy his plans for these lives. Strengthen Caleb as he trusts in You. Give him increasing faith in Your power. Intervene in this situation, Lord, as we entrust it into Your loving hands. In Your Name, Amen.

“I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"-Jeremiah 32:27

Caleb:

I certainly join your prayers and those of Steph and all others who join us here.

I cannot help being reminded of the movie Fireproof by your name.
If you have not seen the movie, please purchase the dvd.
If you do not have the money, PM me your address and I will send it to you.
Both you and your wife Marion should see this movie.
It is not God's plan to separate.............and certainly not to divorce.
You have both likely made some mistakes............the movie shows how God's mercy and grace (and love) overcomes all the world and satan can throw at you.
That is my prayer for the two of you.
That you can both take a hard look at yourselves.
Return to the foot of the cross in submission to Your Savior.
Find each other there.....repent........forgive.....and resurrect your marriage with Christ in the center.
I pray you can give and submit to each other as you give and submit to Your Lord.
In Jesus name,
Amen

I recommend you read the following posts in my thread:
#139 "Love is more than a feeling".........
#181 "What if we had to go to God for a divorce...........what the bible says about marriage".
I hope this helps you brother.

#5 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

Father,

Caleb:

I certainly join your prayers and those of Steph and all others who join us here.

I cannot help being reminded of the movie Fireproof by your name.
If you have not seen the movie, please purchase the dvd.
If you do not have the money, PM me your address and I will send it to you.
Both you and your wife Marion should see this movie.
It is not God's plan to separate.............and certainly not to divorce.
You have both likely made some mistakes............the movie shows how God's mercy and grace (and love) overcomes all the world and satan can throw at you.
That is my prayer for the two of you.
That you can both take a hard look at yourselves.
Return to the foot of the cross in submission to Your Savior.
Find each other there.....repent........forgive.....and resurrect your marriage with Christ in the center.
I pray you can give and submit to each other as you give and submit to Your Lord.
In Jesus name,
Amen

I recommend you read to posts in my thread:
#139 "Love is more than a feeling".........
#181 "What if we had to go to God for a divorce...........what the bible says about marriage".
I hope this helps you brother.

Thanks Mike... I have seen the movie and thank you for offering to send me a copy... I have sent one to my wife already and I pray that she may come to realize its message... and that God may truly work in both our hearts, to teach the both of us how to love unconditionally for His greater glory... With this i ask you to pray also for me as i begin this journey to truly know Him... Surrender my life to Him... Serve Him... and become His instrument to lead my wife in His most wonderful path...

thanks again my brother in Christ.

-Caleb_ener

#6 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

Thank you all for your prayers... please continue praying for me and my wife... I miss her terribly...

#7 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

I also seek advice for what I should learn from those who have been going through the same ordeal as me and my wife are having right now. Please feel free to leave some advice, suggestions, and i would really appreciate it if i could talk to someone however possible... thank you all here at Prayway. Now I don't feel so much alone. Have faith that our Father's love is new everyday and He truly listens to our prayers.

#8 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

we are so glad that God led you here. many of us are in the same boat... we have made mistakes in our marriages, or our spouses have left, or we are either already divorced or on the verge of it, or all of the above. hope that you will feel supported during this difficult time! Lord, thank You that no matter what has happened in our marriages, You can make things right. we pray that You will soften marion's heart... help her to trust You with their future. in the meanwhile, please comfort caleb. guide him and give him wisdom. only You can put our marriages and families back together and we are depending on Your power to do it! in Jesus' name we ask for healing for this couple and for their restored marriage to glorify Your name, amen!

#9 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:14 AM

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please also pray for our children Kyle and Dylan, that they may not be scarred by what is going through our marriage. Please pray that they may be spared of hurt, and trauma, from all that has been happening between Marion and I. I called my sons today asking them how they were. I'm glad that they are doing well in school and are fine... but I truly hope they don't carry in their young hearts the hurt and pain that I am going through right now. Please pray for them. Thank you and God bless you all. caleb_ener

#10 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Lord, please protect kyle and dylan from any emotional harm or stress during this time. may Your miraculous healing of their parents' marriage be a testimony to them so that they will follow You all their days. in Jesus' name we claim healing and restgoration for this marriage so that there will be no legacy of divorce in this family, amen!

#11 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

Dear Lord, Our Heavenly Father... Please be with my wife today, wherever she may be... Protect and guide her as she goes on withe her day. I pray that You may touch her heart everyday, and rid her of a hard heart, anger, loneliness, and pride... and that You may replace these with Your unconditional love. Lord, I life up my wife to You... she is Your Worthy servant... call unto her O Lord and lead her to Your path. Make me a tool O Lord, in Your right time and season... so she may learn to know You for the great King of Kings that You are. Please Lord... be with Marion, and let her feel Your love that is always new, each and every day... Amen.

#12 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

thank you everyone who have prayed for me and my wife, Marion. please continue praying for our marriage... God bless you all here at Prayway...

#13 SuBerk

SuBerk

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

Caleb, Thank you for your sincere prayers for my daughter. It is my only hope now, for my daughter to be spared of all illness. I, myself sometimes feel that it is too much to bear. I want to restore my trust in our Saviour's healing and his goodness and good plan for my daughter, but there is so much fear since this has happened. It is so puzzling to everyone as why this should take place to someone like her. She is a lovely girl and does not place herself under circumstances where things like these should happen. It was at a school activity. I want to join with the Prayway community in asking our Heavenly Father to intercede in your situation. I can see that you love your wife very much, and as God has said" what I have joined together, let no man out asunder". I ask our Lord to tighten that bond between husband and wife and to touch Marion's heart. Replace all hurt and anger with forgiveness and resolve for a better marriage. I ask that Marion be guided back to her true place in life, with her husband. May God's guidance be with you and may you continue to believe in His Goodness. I ask a special Blessing on you, as you keep courage that God's plan is working as it should.

#14 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

Lord I pray you would protect caleb & marions marriage from anything that would harm or destroy it,,,Shield it from the evil plans & desires of others, from unhealthy or dangerous situations,,,May there be no thought of permanent separation or infidetlity in their hearts. Set them free from past hurts, memories, and unrealistic expectations from each other,,,,Unite them again, in a bond of friendship, commitment & understanding.Help them to be reminded the reasons they were married in the first place,,,,I pray for caleb to be so commited to YOU LORD, that his commitment to his wife will not waiver, no matter what storms may come,,,,Continue to ignite the fire in calebs heart so in your perfect & beautiful time LORD, Marions get to be burned,,,In JESUS name, we claim victory over this marriage. I pray that their love, admiration, adoration, commitment for each other will bloom again.

#15 --love--

--love--

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Lord YOU have said to call upon YOU In the day of trouble and YOU will deliver us Psalm 50:15,,,I call upon YOU now and ask that YOU would work deliverance in Marion’s life,,,Deliver her from anything that binds her,,,,Set her free from any bondage of sin,,,Deliver her quickly and be a rock of refuge to save her Psalm 31:2,,,Lift her away from the hands of d’ enemy Psalm 31:15,,,Bring her to a place of understanding where she can recognize the work of evil & can call out to YOU for help,,,If the deliverance we pray for isn’t immediate, keep caleb from any discouragement and help him to be confident that YOU have begun a good work in him will complete it Phil 1:6,,, Give caleb d' certainty that even in his most hopeless state, when he finds it impossible to change anything, YOU LORD can change everything,,,,I pray that caleb will be strong in YOU lord, so he can stand against the wiles of d’evil,, enable him to take up the shield of faith,,The lord is my rock & my fortress and my deliverer, my GOD, my strength in whom I will trust Psalm 18:2,,,I pray that he will look to YOU to be his "refuge until these calamities have passed by Psalm 57:1,,,May he learn everyday to wiat on YOU because those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength, and soar like eagles Isaiah 40:31,,,I pray that caleb will find his strength in YOU and as he cries out to you, YOU will hear him and save him out of all his troubles. this is my prayer in the sweetest name of our savior JESUS, AMEN!