2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,122 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

Father, stop sending us the rain. We need lots of sunshine now dear Jesus. I pray in Jesus' name for good weather, Father. Our Country are going through great flood and hardship. O Lord, I know there is a reason for everything, I pray O Father, that You will hear our prayers to stop this rain and bless us with good weather. Thank You, God for hearing our prayers. Bless our lands, Father. We praise You, Father. Thank You, Jesus. Send in Your Holy Spirit O Father and make Your presence known in this place. Cleanse the hearts of our people my Lord. Help us to rise up to proclaim Your goodness. To seek forgiveness from You for the things that we may have done that displease You, Father. Send help, Father to those who lost their home due to this flood and comfort those people who may have lost their loved ones either through drowning or road accidents. Thank You, Father for Your mighty power to save and heal. Thank You, Father for Your healing upon our Country and People. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:58 PM

God, Bring lots of sunshine. We thank You for all weather. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,122 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:00 AM

Amen. Father, thank You for the rain, but now we need the sunshine. Please bless us with good weathe, Father. You see the many destruction caused by the flood and the heavy rain, Lord. Help us, Father, so that all kinds of communication is back to normal. Please pour the Blood of Jesus upon our Country, cleansed the water, home and everything that we consumed, Father. Protect us from diseases and many other danger that is lurking around us. Thank You, Father for Your guidance, protection, healing and provision upon us. Thank You for bringing the Sun back, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.