3 replies to this topic

#1 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:15 PM

Daddy, We come to you tonight with many things on our hearts. We want to pray for our parents that their life is peaceful and that their relationship with God will continue to grow so that we can all be in heaven together. For our brothers and sister's too, for their children and their loved ones as well to bring calm to all of us, to keep sin at bay in our lives, to give us strength now when we have so little, to give us energy where we cannot find it, health when we cannot feel it, faith when even everything is going fine but hope right now because that's not how it is. Deliverance from fear and Satan's grip. Help our relationship as you only know what we need, we do not. Daddy, please don't forget us. Hear our prayers that we bring to you together and do not delay in answering them. We love you and pray these things in your son's name, Amen!

#2 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:34 AM

Father, I come into agreement of the above prayer. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#3 alijahspal

alijahspal

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

Amen I'm standing in agreement with your prayers. May God bless you with The joy of his Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus Amen.

#4 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:35 PM

I absolutely do stand in agreement with starflower's prayer. Please help us all...our God desired vision can be foggy when the secular world tempts us with the seemingly innocent draws. Please help us to stay on the path You want for us. Please protect us Dear God! Amen!