7 replies to this topic

#1 brokenhearted

brokenhearted

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

Please pray for myself and my fiance to work things out. i feel so lost and lonely without him. Although we have a very long distance relationship, life feels empty without him. Please pray that he gets the courage to call me and talk things through. I miss him so much. He is such a wonderful person and i don't want this to be the end of our relationship. I need some prayers please.....I feel he is the one for me and i pray that he feels the same about me. Please God touch his heart and soul, please stay with us while we both try to find the best possible answers.....Please God i thought this was for me, please forgive me for all the wrong doing....In the name of jesus.....Amen

#2 Inlove

Inlove

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

Dear Lord, help this couple,heal their relationship make their bond stronger. Please God reunite them and help them to always have great love for each other and faith in You.Amen

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:57 PM

Lord-I ask for your will to be done in this relationship.

#4 xpinfinity

xpinfinity

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

God please hear our prayers. Let these hearts be as one and act in faith with your commandments. Please forgive any sins they have come across for they might not have known what they were doing, please let this one live in strength and see your love and your divine outcome as what is best for all. Provide guidance and love and sooth the ache that these hearts feel and open their eyes for truth. I lift these two up to you in the name of Christ Jesus our savior. Thanks you God, we praise your holy name. Amen, AND AMEN!

#5 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:31 AM

May the Lord reunite this couple and bless them with love and respect!

#6 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:14 AM

Abba Father: I join these prayers for this relationship. If it be Your will and best plan for these two children of Yours, we pray that You bring them back together. In Jesus name, Amen

#7 brokenhearted

brokenhearted

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

Abba Father:
I join these prayers for this relationship.
If it be Your will and best plan for these two children of Yours,
we pray that You bring them back together.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Please my family in christ, continue to pray for me as i still haven't spoke to my ex about our relationship. Pray that our line of communication opens so that he can contact me. Lord please answer my prayers put me out of my misery i love him so much. God I'm hurting inside.....Please answer me...God please answer me

#8 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

Please pray for myself and my fiance to work things out. i feel so lost and lonely without him. Although we have a very long distance relationship, life feels empty without him. Please pray that he gets the courage to call me and talk things through. I miss him so much. He is such a wonderful person and i don't want this to be the end of our relationship. I need some prayers please.....I feel he is the one for me and i pray that he feels the same about me. Please God touch his heart and soul, please stay with us while we both try to find the best possible answers.....Please God i thought this was for me, please forgive me for all the wrong doing....In the name of jesus.....Amen

Heavenly Father,

We join our sister in all our humility to pray for Your holy intercession in this relationship. Lord, You have taught us to love one another by Your great sacrifice for our sins on the cross. We know Lord that these are tests and trials that we have to undergo so we may find the right answers in accordance to Your most holy will. Father, bless our sister and her fiance the gift of enlightenment and discernment so they may continue loving one another in a manner that pleases You. Lord, we pray that this struggle may be settled in Your right time and season... Amen.