2 replies to this topic

#1 xpinfinity

xpinfinity

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

Please pray for our marriage and my wife. She left unannounced on Tuesday and went to her Dad's house. He spurned me and sent me away, even called the police. She had been depressed and not going to church. I did not know how to deal with her depression and fear I handled it wrong. After no argument, but me suggesting she take care of herself, she left. Now I have not heard one word from her, I don't know if she is leaving me for good, or if she just needs to get away and her mind settled, but her Dad has made me the enemy and does want this marriage destroyed. The irony is that she is 58, he is 83, I am 56. We are adults and we can handle this, you would think we could handle this ourselves but I am being castigated. I spend my time in prayer, have spoken to church friends, but close friends and family are starting to ask questions and I have no answers. I went to 3 church services this weekend. Please pray for Stephanie and Eli, please ask God to provide his will and guidance and that Jesus return to her if she is lost. Also please pray her father sees the love that we had. Please pray he softens his heart in lieu of the Lord. May he be saved. This is sudden and there is no explanation, we spent last weekend professing our love for each the other, so what is going on? God Bless you whomever reads this and acts.

#2 Zanne

Zanne

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:50 PM

Dear God,
I pray in Your holy name to safe this marriage. Love is the only thing that ever can be real, God You are the God of love. Please safe this love in Your Holy name.
God, work with everyone involved in this situation and soften the hearts involved.
Work with the wife and her feelings and depression.
Please shine Your grace upon them and their marriage.
Forgive all sins and fears please now.

Thank You for loving them and taking care of them.

God, I pray that You will immediately step in, and heal this marriage.

I give them into Your holy name and I praise Your holy name.

Amen

"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
Nahum 1:7

#3 Clint

Clint

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:16 AM

Dear Father, I ask for Your intervention and that Your will be done in this marriage. Jesus heal the broken hearts and those who are suffering from depression. What God has brought together let no man tear asunder. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask, Amen.