21 replies to this topic

#16 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:19 AM

Father I ask that you would lead this woman to your Word, that she would seek you like never before. Show her how deeply you are in love with her. Reveal yourself to her like never before. Show her that you have a godly spiritfilled husband for her that will be the spiritual leader of their home. Show her that in this time of waiting you are preparing and perfecting her for her husband. Fill her with your peace and joy, cast out fear and anxiety in Jesus name. Lead her to your word so that she can know that you created Eve for Adam. You wanted us to have a mate. Lead her to your word so she will know that faith is the substance of things HOPED FOR but not YET seen. Remind her that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. God is a God of order. His word says that man is to be the leader of the house and the wife is to submit. All the scriptures about being equally yoked and light haveing no fellowship with dark. If you are unsure about anything check it with the Word. I ask all these things in Jesus name. Thank you. Amen

#17 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:03 PM

Thank you so much. I know that i must wait for someone, the someone that God has for me. I'm sorry my probs seem trite compared to some of my brothers and sisters on this site, so forgive me Lord for self-pity. I still see Carl on a friendly basis, but things arent the same between us, which, of course they wouldn't be. I don't know if it is a good thing to remain friends or not, please tell me Lord. Please give me hope and faith that you have hand-picked a mate for me, and I will marry in your timing, you know my heart, and I thank you for that Lord. Amen. Thank you for your prayers, God Bless you.x

#18 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 09:08 PM

Father, please encourage wendybell's heart. Thank you for your great love for her. Thank you for your nearness in this difficult time right now. Wrap her in your love. You are compassionate Lord and so faithful. Remind this woman of your Word and of your promises. Fill her with hope and faith and trust in you. Bless her with the mighty man you have for her in your perfect timing. Fill this woman with wisdom, discernment, and understanding. Thank you for your instruction and guidance in her life! I pray protection from the lies of the enemy. I pray that the enemy would have no foothold in her life. I thank you that your Word is truth and life to wendybell and she is able to rejoice in you at all times. In your name I pray.

#19 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:23 AM

Thank you all for your prayers. I can honestly say that I am not in love with this man any more. I know he wasn't the right one for me, although i still have a smidgeon of hope that he will come to the Lord. I really don't think he loves me any more anyway. I made a bit of a fool of myself, he sent me a text and i thought he was threatening me - it's been straightened out now and i now know he wasn't, it was just the way it came across. It has dented my confidence a lot, I don't feel very close to God at the mo', but i feel I am getting there. God bless.

#20 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:22 AM

Daddy, Comfort Wendybell and bring her close to you again. Provide good Christian friends for her to pray with and go out to dinner with, to witness about you with and to plan fun trips with. Teach her to put on the armor of God (look that up in the Bible Wendybell - it's really amazing) so that she is taking advantage of all the tools you give us - prayer, your word, faith, etc. When you are feeling low Wendybell, look up. You are love by God and by us here at prayway. Hugs and blessings to you. In Jesus' name I pray these things, Amen!

#21 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

Thank you for your prayers and love. I am still unsure as to what to do. Carl and i are still in contact via text and we see each other on the road and wave, etc. There is no bad feeling there though. I told him i still miss his company and care for him and he feels the same. I really pray that HE WOULD COME TO THE LORD, there is something very special there, and i just feel that Carl is waiting, for what, i dont know, maybe it's not to be such a 'strong' christian and go back to him as he is - unsaved. Christian friends have even said to me, if i'd be happy with him, what would it matter TOO much that he isn't saved, as he has more chance of being saved if i WAS married to him?? He has said he would never stop me doing what i wanted to do re: my beleifs etc, but that i must stop trying to change him. I can see that he doesn't want to be pushed into anything, i used to fight against christianity being shoved down my throat. I really need to hear from God. I also have dystonia that affects my neck, it is sooo painful, and my neck is stiff, it's not curable, and i feel a freak with it sometimes. I would appreciate prayer for that, as it's often so difficult to cope with work and day to day life, sometimes. God Bless you, and thank you. Wendy.

#22 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:17 AM

Father, I lift Wendy to you today. Cover your daughter in your healing blood. Savior I pray that you will fee her from this dystonia. Take away that stiffness in her neck. You are the great physician. What is impossible and incurable with man is absolutely possible and curable with you! I ask that it be done Lord Jesus! Thank you! Father, I also pray for your guard over Wendy's heart concerning Carl. Thank you for the peace and clarity you give and will continue to give to Wendy. Thank you that she can be confident that she has heard your voice and is being obedient to you will. Bless her Jesus! Thank you for your love and your grace in her life. We pray that Carl will come to know you Jesus. Please give him a heart of flesh and take away a heart of stone and indifference to you Jesus. Put your spirit within him. Send workers to plant and water and shine into his life. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray.