21 replies to this topic

#1 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:13 PM

I have fallen in love with a lovely man who is not a 'born again' christian, but is open, and respects the fact that i am a christian....he has his 'beliefs' he beleives in God but i don't think he is saved. He came as an answer to prayer i beleive and maybe God wants me to bring him to know Jesus. He loves me so much and I have spent many years alone and four years constantly praying for God to bring me my husband. I would love prayer for Carl's salvation and for opportunities to come his way, ie harvest workers and a yearning to know more about the Lord, and a curious heart. I ask this in the name of Jesus. I also need upliftment and for a burden to be lifted from my heart, i feel dreadful in the mornings and feel as if i have a weight in my stomach, but i dont know if it is the enemy? God bless, and many thanks.xx

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

Father, I lift up wendybell and Carl to you in Jesus name. Father, you know the plans you have for Wendy, plans to prosper her and not to harm her, plans to give her a future and a hope. Please lead her in your will and fill her heart with wisdom and peace. I pray that she will follow your voice and be obedient to you word. We lift up Carl to you. Thank you for this man who wendy loves so much. You love him even more Jesus! Please draw him to yourself. I pray that he will have a heart to know you, that he will begin to long for you Jesus. Stir up his spirit and send people into his path to show the way to you. Save him Father. I pray that wendybell and Carl will be equally yoked as both of them believers and followers of you Jesus with you as the center of their marriage. You are so great Jesus! Encourage Wendy's heart as she seeks you and puts her hope in you. Deliver her from the plans of the enemy. Have your way in her life. Guard her Father. In Jesus name I pray.

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:42 PM

Lord God, Thank You for wendybell and Carl. Thank You for their connection and their open communication they hold with one another. Bless Carl with the amazing gift of Your salvation, dear Lord! Come to him, that he may know You and recognize how beautiful Your love truly is. Reveal to him Your song of deliverance! Come, Jesus, and take this dear one in Your hands. Show to him how much he is truly and wonderfully made and loved. Thank You for all the ways that You move, Holy Spirit! Bless Wendybell, who feels burdened in her heart right now. Renew her in her inner spirit. Take from her the fear that lingers. Grant her release from this burden and grant her a return to peace. In Jesus Name, we ask and pray. Amen.

#4 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:39 AM

Lord, I come into agreement with these prayers on behalf of this couple. Let your will be done. Amen

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:27 AM

Father in heaven -I lift Carl to you &pray for his salvation.I pray that thru her witness to him that he will come to you as personal saviour.Thank you for bringing him into her life,give them peace&joy together. May his heart be receptive to your witness.

#6 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:17 PM

Thank you for your prayers. I was being tortured spiritually and mentally, then i made the decision to finish with Carl and the burden was lifted, then I felt the love of God, so I know that is what he has wanted me to do. I've prayed so long for a husband and I thought (maybe still believe) that he is the one, but I know he MUST be saved. Please continue to pray that the Holy Spirit will place a hunger in Carls soul for God, and that he will, in time be 'born again' . also I pray in Jesus name that his hurt will lift because I know he is hurting because of me, and I have wept because of it, I didn't want to hurt him because I love him, but I have been obedient to you Lord. Amen.

#7 Suzanne/Oregon

Suzanne/Oregon

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:57 PM

Lord, may your will be done in Wendybell's life, Lord, and if it be your will that this man be her future husband, Lord, please lead him to complete trust and saving faith in Jesus Christ our Lord. Please give favor to Wendybell for seeking you Lord and bless her in her life, provide for all of her needs, Lord, and heal her physical discomforts that she is experiencing. Cause your light of blessing to cover her and all she does. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

Father, I thank you for the strength that you give to Wendybell. Thank you for your grace in her life. Thank you that she has been obedient to you. Comfort her heart with your love and abundantly bless her life! We continue to pray that Carl come to know you and receive your gift of salvation! Stir his heart for you Lord! We trust you Father. Help Wendybell to continue to trust you! In Jesus name I pray.

#9 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:02 PM

I am feeling so sad. I haven't seen Carl since we split. I don't know how he is feeling. I feel as if my heart will break sometimes. He is the perfect man for me, I feel so 'cheated' if that's the word that he was brought to me, and now I have lost him because I am a christian. I just bind up the spirtits of pride and stubborness that surround Carl and I loose them from him. I pray that we will get together when the time is right and talk. Amen.

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:43 PM

Father, please encourage wendybell's heart tonight. Comfort her. Speak to her through your word and renew her spirit. Bless this woman and fill her with courage and hope. I pray that Carl will submit his life to you. I come into agreement and pray that pride and stubborness be broken from his life. Father you desire that none should perish but that all should come to repentance. I pray that Carl truly will repent and turn to you! In Jesus name I pray.

#11 cmharrison13

cmharrison13

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:58 AM

Father, I lift Carl up to you for a conviction. Father, help him to become strong in Your Words. Guide his thoughts. Convict him to thirst for more. Father, give patience to this couple as you continue to guide Carl. Lift her burdens and remove and physical and emotional barriers that she face. In Your loving son Jesus The Christ, I pray.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:06 PM

Lord- I pray for Wendybell & Carl , Give her discernment , some times what seems perfect for us isn't what our heavenly father has in store for us- I don't speak about things that I haven't been thru myself . God has great&wonderful for her life . it's so tempting for us to try & hurry God along but God moves in his time &way.I pray for Carl, that he may find Christ as saviour.

#13 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:08 PM

Dear Lord, please comfort Wendybell and Carl. Please ease her pain that comes from doing what she is convinced you want her to do. Thank you for her obedience. Lord, I ask that you put things in Carls life that will turn him your way. Be his constant nagging companion and fill his heart with the desire to walk with you. Lord, if Wendybell and Carl are supposed to be together, if she is supposed to be the one in his life that will help him know you then PLEASE let her know this. I know you work in mysterious ways and in your time. As people we are imperfect but you still love us. As people we sometimes need your message to come very loud and very strong. Please send Wendybell a very loud message to guide her in the direction you want her to go on this one. In Jesus name I pray.

#14 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:48 AM

I miss Carl so much sometimes. We had a long 'texting' session yesterday whereas I literally witnessed to him and he rejected Jesus, (and therefore me) - he just doesnt understand. I was so happy when I was with him (apart from the little niggles of unrest in my spirit now and again) and i'de been so hurt in the past by other men - He was perfect!! apart from being a non-christian. It was so nice being part of a couple and having a lovely kind man. I know it's probably the lies of the enemy, but i feel now at my age of 44 I won't meet anyone like him again, I'd been praying for so long for a partner. I sometimes feel angry at God for letting this allhappen to me (again).

#15 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:19 AM

Wendybell, Don't give up hope. There is a woman in our church who married for the first time around the age of 44-45. She had been engaged and lived with several men beforehand and prior to becoming a Christian. Now they have a lovely home. God preserved her youth and she married a younger man. I myself have held that standard of baptized Christian out for men I would date/marry and had to keep my eyes off men who I knew did not have that standard and God is faithful, now I am to be married to a man who loves God mightily. Guard your heart, Wendybell, until you know they have Jesus. Only then let yourself fall in love. It will save you a world of hurt and disillussionment. Daddy, comfort Wendybell, teach her your plan for dating/marriage. Don't let her be fooled by Satan's enticements. Let her stand firm on your promises. I am so grateful she did not get any further in relationship with Carl as marriage to him would surely have hurt her relationship with you. Send her the perfect mate Daddy to fulfill the desires of her heart, but until then help her to be content in loving you and fill her up so she feels no void from not yet having the relationship she desires. You will do more than she can ask and imagine. Lead her to the scriptures which support these things. In Jesus' mighty name I pray. AMen!