186 replies to this topic

#16 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

Dear friends, thank you for your prayers and for your words of support. May God bless you all, your families and your loved ones! I guess everyone on this website has a problem that requires a miracle to be solved... I've been apart with my darling for about two months and every day and every night I pray the Lord for help, but things don't get any better... I wrote this poem for everyone who sees no hope and no chance, but never gives up and trusts in our Lord no matter what...

My heart is breaking,
I've lost my way,
The earth is quaking,
The sky is shaking,
But I will pray!

The devil's trying
To kill the day,
The sun is dying,
My angel's crying,
But I will pray!

God's voice is calling,
But souls are stray.
The stars are falling,
The stones are rolling?
But I will pray!

The angel's leaving -
He can't allay
My blood that's seething,
I'm hardly breathing,
But I will pray!

#17 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

Aleona13, what a beautiful poem. You have a beautiful heart, dear sister, God listens to Your prayers and sees Your heart and He will honor your faith. God I thank You that even in the midst of her pain Aleona is able to pray and put her faith in You. Please bless her more and open her spiritual eyes so that she finds joy and peace even during these hard events. Lord please save her boyfriend, please help him to repent and to receive salvation from You. And then Lord please let their marriage bring glory to You. in Jesus name. Amen.

#18 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

Thank you for kind words, Alina. Really they made me cry. I'm amazed with your faith and spiritual strength - these are what I lack so much now.

Dear friends, I need your advice... One night after I finished a prayer, some thoughts suddenly came into my mind. I have a friend, who is actually a very nice, polite and believing guy, we met every week in the church. Last months he looked to meet me outside the church, kept telling me that I should stop praying for something that will never happen, that God separated me with my boyfriend because he's not a good person and our relationship is not for good. So he kept discouraging me all this time. And there were many small situations where this guy tried to make other people think that there was something between us. Just all these situations and words flashed at once in my mind. Though I didn't take it seriously before, it didn't leave my mind until I spoke to this guy and shared with him my concerns. He told me that he did all these things to help me, that I didn't understand the Lord, that being Christian means being humble and accepting His will, not praying and asking something for myself... Well, I just asked this guy to stay away from me, but I feel guilty for it, as God teaches us to be in peace with everyone around.

Is it really wrong to ask the Lord for something I want so much? Not something illegal, not something sinful. I want to bring a man to God's path, to His salvation. I want to be a wife, I mean to be Christian wife that Holy Bible says so much about... I want love that is not just a physical attraction, but love like this:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres." (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

Dear Lord, please forgive me for my doubts and never let me be seduced or discouraged by anyone or anything. Please give me strength and faith to stand on Your way.

It is so sad to be lonely when just one week is left before St Valentine's Day :(

#19 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Dear sister Aleona: Please remember that you are never alone. It seems just as we finally give up and rest in Him.........that Jesus is enough for us, even if we never love again...............THAT is the time that God brings the desire of our heart. I do not know you or either of the two men in your life. (I will call them church friend and boy friend) I believe that God wants us to trust Him with everything in our lives......including love. I think He would want you to want the best for you and boy friend; whether that made the two of you a couple or not. Your first love for boyfriend should be that he knows and follows Jesus in all he says and does..........with you or without you. At the same time, church friend should want the same for you. It is not for him to decide that he is better for you and that boy friend is bad for you. If he is the one for you, God will show you............and he should trust God for that too. God gives us wisdom and discernement to help us see His best for us. I pray that He will show you His plan for you. You must stay in faith and trust........because God will test it.........and satan will lie ceaselessly to undermine it all. Ask God to show you or to speak to you............and then trust He will and look for it. I ask all these things for Aleona in Jesus name, Amen

#20 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

My dearest friends, thank you all for your kind words, advice and support. Thank you all for your prayers. I want to tell you about the amazing miracles that God brought into my life.

First, God gave me understanding that whatever happens in my life is for the best and I thank the Lord not only for the times of joy, but also for the times of trouble. Just couple of months ago all my life was breaking apart. First, when I was still together with Ashraf, he shared with me his dream – to manage a travel company and to live in a nice house on the seashore. I gave my last savings to the owner of a local magazine to promote my boyfriend and his company. And God helped me to write the best article of all I ever published and it had unexpected success, the printed number of copies that is enough for a months was distributed in a week and so many people called my boyfriend to express their compliments and admiration. He was very glad and proud, but… after two weeks, he found another girl and left me :-( Then it was a chain of problems. I got very sick and had no insurance and no money to pay for a doctor. Moreover my company was effected by the crisis, we lost clients and our income decreased, so I hardly had money for food. I sold my laptop to have some money to travel to my home country for vacation. But I had some valuable things and money stolen. Thank God, the accountant agreed to give me salary in advance, so I could buy all the tickets. In addition to all, I took home a dirty baby kitten from the street, and as a result, I got infected with a bad skin disease from this kitten. So I lost my boyfriend, money, health, beauty – everything! But I say this not to complain, but to say that all these problems made me as close to the Lord as never before. During my vacation I was reading the Bible every day, watching a Christian channel on TV and praying.

Then something happened that I still can hardly believe. Long, long ago I put my information in the Internet. Now I got a call from some man. He’s a big person in the Middle East, where I work now, he has connections everywhere and he sponsors many companies and projects. He offered me a job in one of those companies and offered me any help with money, accommodation, visa. When I asked him, why he wants to help me, he answered that he believes in God and he always helps people. Then I told him about Ashraf that he is looking for a position of branch manager. I showed him the article I published and told him that Ashraf is an excellent manager, very professional and talented. This man was surprised that I care for him more than for myself, and said that if it’s so important for me, he will give him this position. He wanted to call Ashraf many times, but something always stopped him. Then I realized that Ashraf should know that during these four months that he doesn’t speak to me, I kept praying for him every day, and he will get this job not because he deserves it or I did something for him, but because God loves him and brings this miracle into his life. Hallelujah!

Please join me in this prayer.

Dear Lord, I ask you to bless this man who offered help to me and Ashraf and to reward him for his kind heart and for good things he does for people. Please, clear Ashraf’s heart from pride and indifference and fill it with Your Love and Light. Please make him finally understand that following Your Word is the only way to succeed in career, in relationship, in everything! Dear Lord, please bring me and Ashraf together again, help us realize the mistakes we both made in the past and start a strong Christian family, and may Your Name be glorified through our reunion! Amen

May God bless you all!

#21 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:39 AM

Dear Aleona, It is never wrong to love someone unconditionally, but before anyone else, know how much God loves you, and bring Him back that love. Only then will you know how to love the right way. I understand that your boyfriend is plagued by weakness, but find joy in this for the Lord always finds His lost sheep. All you have to do is pray intently for Him, and by that you show God how much you truly love him. It is in our weakest that God is strongest, so have faith that the Lord will call on your loved one and make him witness Our Father's glory. If this is not immediate, have patience for that is actually what love is... it is patient. God appoints the right time and season in all our lives... place your life in His hands for He will never fails his children. This is my prayer for you... Heavenly Father, Make Aleona's waiting time a beautfiul one by letting her know Your tru love for us. Please strengthen her faith and call on her everyday so she may be of service to You and delight in this. Spare her from hurt, worry, and all the evil's lies as regards to her loved one... but comfort her in knowing that You are in control of everything. Dear Father, call on her loved one so he may change his ways and use his weakness so he may find it in his heart to know how it is to truly love. Make Aleona the recipient of this love, so they can both be a testament of how powerful You are over evil... All this we ask humbly in your most blessed and sweetes Name... Jesus Christ... Amen. I hope you rest well that you will be in the prayers of people here at prayway... if it is not too much to ask, please pray also for my wife, Marion, that she may nurture for me a new and reinforced love... one that is dictated by Lord God our Father, so we may begin to make amends in our marriage, and cherish in the service of God our heavenly King as one flesh. Thank you Aleona.

#22 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

[quote name='Aleona13' date='Jan 3 2009, 01:51 PM' post='189465']
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years. During this time we never even argued. But on vacation he met another woman and decided to leave me for her. For two weeks I kept praying days and nights and God answered my prayers. He came back to me and told me "you are the best". After this our relationship became stronger and we became much closer to each other. But after few months this situation repeated. He left me for another woman again. I feel so lonely and broken, just don't know how to live further. I truly love this man and keep praying and praying and praying to save our relationship. This emotional suffering affected my health so that I fall unconcious and cannot handle my duties at work. If the Lord helped me in a similar situation before, why now I feel so lost and lose my faith?

Please, please, support me in my prayers! I badly need God's invention into this situation!
[color=#CC33CC]
[Dear heavenly father who at in heaven see the pain with aleone as i know the pain that some one undergoes and am still under the same situation dear lord stress you right hand which got all powers power to heal power to overcome satan and his power i declare in jesus name the infidelity power that has possesed this man to be moving from one woman to another i declare it paralysed now wherever he is send your angels to get him .let his mind be disturbed until the day he will come to aleonea.devil your are defeated and looser always no more pain to aleona . i have prayed in jesus name who liveth forever and ever amen

#23 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

My dearest brothers and sisters, please support me with your prayers. After few days I am going to Egypt and this trip is going to be very hard emotionally. It's another chance to make it up with my darling, maybe the last one... Dear friends, please pray that God will be with me and this time everything will work. I feel my physical and mental health is destroyed, last months I can't sleep at nights, just think of him all the time. I don't give up and keep praying, but I'm exhaused. :( I need some miracle...

#24 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

Miracle happened! Hallelujah!

Last night I was praying a lot for my darling and today I woke up with a text message from him. It’s first time I heard something from him after about 4 months of silence. All this time I was questioning myself what I did wrong and why he kept ignoring me, so many times I asked him to forgive me for all my faults and mistakes. This morning he told me that I did nothing to him to apologize for and that only God is to forgive people. Well, if wakes up at 6 AM and thinks of God, it’s a really good sign…

Praise God!

#25 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:10 AM

Miracle happened! Hallelujah!

Last night I was praying a lot for my darling and today I woke up with a text message from him. It’s first time I heard something from him after about 4 months of silence. All this time I was questioning myself what I did wrong and why he kept ignoring me, so many times I asked him to forgive me for all my faults and mistakes. This morning he told me that I did nothing to him to apologize for and that only God is to forgive people. Well, if wakes up at 6 AM and thinks of God, it’s a really good sign…

Praise God!

Praise be to the Lord Jesus! Holy Father, we thank You this day for yet again letting us witness Your true love and glory. Thank you for seeing Aleona's pure and sincere heart and may this be Your most awaited sign for her and Ashraf's reunion in love. Thank You blessed Father for when we rest our hope in You, You never fail us faithful. Lord, we continue to pray for this love, that it may blossom in Your most holy name, and forever live the test of time... for Your most greater glory Lord, Amen.

Dear Aleona,

Praise God for this development. I sincerely wish that this is leading to a new and restored relationship with Ashraf. I will hold you both in my prayers! Take Care.

#26 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

PRAISE GOD !!!! Please keep your faith dear sister whatever path God directs you to. We must give up me and we for Thee ;)

#27 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

Dear friends, today I'm going to a long and tiring journey that will take me few days... cause I have many things to do on the way. And I'm already so tired... Oh Lord, please make this long way easy and safe! Now I have a hope in my heart that I can see Ashraf in the near future :rolleyes: Dear Father, let it be so, In Jesus Name! Amen

#28 WINFLO

WINFLO

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

lord hear our cry now,Lord showup heal and wipe away our tears in jesus name i have prayed.amen

#29 jeanettM

jeanettM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:40 AM

Trust in God that he knows what he is doing. It it was meant to be he will Hear God and all will be well. But you too must listen to God. I wish you the best.

#30 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

Dear Jesus, Take care of Aleona on her trip. Hold her in the palm of Your hand and keep her safe, heart, soul, mind, body and spirit. Keep her from all harm. Surround her with Your angels and Your presence as she travels. Jesus, work this relationship out. If it is Your will, put the pieces back together and make this relationship grow and prosper. I ask for Your blessings in her life, in the Name of Jesus, Amen.