186 replies to this topic

#181 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

Dear friends, please pray for the Lord invasion into this situation... :( Ashraf's absence is tearing my hear apart. I feel that what I've been praying for is so close, but sometimes my heart grows weary with waiting. Loniless is an unbearable torture. His office is just ten minutes walk from my house and I used to go to see him every few days and bring lunch for him... And now I want so badly just to go and see him, but I know it will only make things worse... I am waiting for the Lord to give us a chance to talk and every day I wake up with a hope that maybe today my darling will remember of me... but he neither calls nor writes me... It keeps me extremely sad. Please support me in my prayers.

#182 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:14 AM

Lord, please provide your wisdom and clarity and peace in this situation. Work mightily in the lives of Aleona and Ashraf. These things I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#183 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:56 AM

My precious friends, I've been working hard on myself to move my life from the worldly sinful paths to the Rock of His Word. Praise the Lord, I feel He made me a new person, someone better than what I used to be. Prase the Lord for all the wisdom He granted me and all the things He taught me through this suffering. What prevents my restoration with Ashraf now is that we don't keep in touch anymore. He never tried to contact me. I am praying and praying and praying all days and nights that the Lord will lead him to call me and meet me, so that we could finally talk sincerely and openly... Dears, please support me in this prayer! :) Although I see no changes, I believe and I know and I'm sure that God is working on Ashraf's heart, so I praise Him and thank Him for what I know He is doing! And I am waiting to hear from Ashraf very soon :-) Please keep praying for us. May God bless you all and grant you the desires of your hearts! :wub:

#184 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

I'm in great despair... My manager fired me from my job saying that things are changing and he can't keep me illegally anymore. I am out of money and I have to leave the apartment where I stay within 2 weeks, I can't afford to rent any accommodation now. My visa is almost expired and without visa it's unlikely to get a new job. I'm just lost and confused... The manager of some nice hotel was interested to take me as his executive secretary. That's the only real chance for now, please pray that it will work out... I try to rejoice in the Lord and trust in Him, but this situation makes me panic. I need to find another good job urgently, otherwise there is no other choice than to leave Egypt and lose this chance to reconcile with Ashraf... Please pray for me :(

#185 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

Last week I went to Jordan to re-enter the country and renew my visa. This is an exhausting trip - 8 km walking in the mountains exposed to the sun. I only dreamt to get sooner to my home, take shower and go to bed... then the guide told me that there was some problem with payment between my company and the Jordanian travel agency. I didn't have so much money with me to cover the payment myself, so the manager of the agency told me I am now allowed to leave Jordan until the whole cost in covered. I told him that I had nowhere to go in Aqaba and I had not much money with me. He said nobody cared for my problems and just left me alone on the street in an alien city late in the evening. The guide who was with me at the trip offered me help. He was very polite and kind, he said he would provide me accommodation for this night and would take me to the office the next morning to solve this problem. I trusted him and I went with him, anyway I had no choice. He brouhgt me to his or company's apartment, gave me a separate room to sleep, but later he invited his friend to celebrate Eid (the end of Ramadan) and they got really drunk. They tried to make me drink too, but I got suspecious why would they want me to get drunk, so I just left them and went to the room to sleep. The one of them came to my room, laid in the same bed with me and started to hug me. I stood up and sat in the corridor and asked him to bring me back to the port because I would better spend night in the port alone than with them. They left me alone in the corridor and went to talk in the room. Then another man came out close the door, pulled me up from the chair and tried to pull me in the bedroom by force. I was fighting as hard as I could, but he was my stronger, I felt so terrified and desparate. In some moment I managed to set myself free and just jumped into the bathroom and locked the door from inside. They tried to open it, but coundn't. There was a small window in the bathroom, I tried to escape through it, but it was a high floor and too high to jump... Then I just sat down on the floor and cried out to Jesus to save me for Ashraf and help me to escape from those men. In some moment I heard that these men went far from the door, so I just opened the door quickly, ran to the entrance door, grabbed my bed on the way and ran downstaris to the street. They tried to stop me but they couldnt. I was running long time alone the streets of Aqaba and there was nobody on the streets, it was about 3 AM. Finally I saw a car on the road, so I ran to this car and somehow in clumsy Arabic explained to the men inside that I had problem and needed to go to the police. The took me into the car, but they were also amazed to see a blond girl alone at night. The Jordanian women go outside all covered in black and I I think my T-xxxxt looked very revieling comparing to their clothes. So one of those men in the car sat with me, was touching me, huging me and taking pictures with me. I was scared of them, but hey actually brought me to the police office. I told the policemen all what happened. To my astonishment the Jordanian Royal Police was very professional. Those men were immediately arrested,but I spent two days in Aqaba being brought from one police department to another, being questioned by different officers and judges. I didn't sleep for two nights and didn't eat anything, they only offered some drinks, so I was too exhausted I was falling asleep while being questioned. The policeman expalined to me that it was illegal to keep me in Jordan and recommended me to make another case agaist the agency to make them buy me another boat ticket to Egypt and organize my transfer from Taba to Sharm El Sheikh. I did as he adviced and it worked - the agency owner apologies for the way he treated me and arranged my trip back home, he also axplained to the passport control officers in the port why I stayed over night with one-day visa. On the boat I finally relaxed and thought all this nightmare was over, but noway... As soon as I arrived to the port in Taba, I got arrested by the Egyptian police. They were very rude with me and questioned me why I didn't return with my group, where I spent night in Jordan and if I worked as a prostitute there. I tried to explain to them what happened, but they didn't let me say a word. They just shouted at me, put me in a black list so that I wouldn't be aloud to leave or enter through this port ever again and refused to give me an entrance visa, just put me a stamp and told me to leave Egypt at all within 2 weeks. It was ever worse shock. I felt I was losing my Ashraf and all what I had in Egypt... I went to the church and confessed to the priest that two people are in the jail because of me. He told me not to thnk of it because they deserved it. People from the church knew I lost my job and I had no money and nowhere to stay. They gave me some money, flowers and cute stuffed toys and supported me a lot. Here in Egypt Christians are the minority and that is why they are so close and support each other. Now things got better, praise the Lord!!! My ex company manager was afraid I could compain about him to the police or to the embassy, so he solved this problem with the port and I was removed from this black list and he paid me honestly for the last months of my work. Some man in the church had a friend who was a general of police, so I got a new visa for another month. I got a new job at a hotel, but it's so frustrating that I couldn't find the same position as I lost in my company, and I have to start my career again from the very down. I still have no place to stay and I stay with my friend and her husband in their house, they are very kind to me. And Ashraf doesn't call me at all, oh I need him so much now!!! I'm still standing for this relationship no matter what happens to me. Please pray for our reconcilliation...

#186 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:08 AM

Dearest Heavenly Father I pray Your peace, guidance and comfort on this remarkable woman! Indeed, you have been her Protector in the face of the most demonic Satanistic adversity which she has faced and every time You have come through for her. PRAISED is Your Holy Name above all else. Please help our sister and allow her to see and hear Your message and Your purpose with her. Father, THANK YOU for Your undying and incredible love for us! AMEN.

#187 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

Praise God!

Ashraf and I spoke on the phone after few months of not keeping in touch at all, and we made it up. He's very friendly with me, though strict :-)

It's just some small progress in our restoration, but I can't thank the Lord enough for the hope He gave me.

Friends, please pray that things will keep getting better and better between us...