186 replies to this topic

#166 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:28 AM

I feel so empty inside. I try to listen to my heart, but my heart is numb, I ask the Lord what to do, but I don't see any way to go... Tomorrow is my darling's birthday. In my heart I want so much to do something nice for him. But I am afraid that he is still angry and still doesn't want anything from me... But on the other hand, to ignore his birthday at all also would be impolite...

:wacko: Oh, God, what should I do???

How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
(Psalm 13:1-2)

I am afraid to make a step in any direction. I am just bounded by fear and confusion. I will just close my eyes and let the Lord lead me by my hand our of this heartbreaking situation. But all my hope and my biggest desire in my life is that I still can be with te one I love so much...

Please pray for me these days...

#167 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:01 AM

Lord, please clear her mind and guide her to the right thing to do in this situation. please comfort her and give her hope for a bright future no matter what. in Jesus' name, we ask for wisdom, amen!

#168 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

Father in Jesus name I lift up my sister to You. Lord let Your will be done in her life. Lord God give her direction, wisdom and protect her Lord. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen. Dear Sister, I want you to know that Im praying for you and stay strong. Remember that trials and tribulations will come our way but we will overcome because Jesus overcame. He never gives us more than we can handle and He allows certain things to happen as He shapes us and moulds us. Remember how when we were kids and wanted certain things even good things like ice cream. But some times our mum or dad knew when to give us ice cream, when not to. Maybe if its a cold rainy day we dont get ice cream, no matter how badly we screamed and cried for it. Then on a sunny day even when we did not ask for ice cream suddenly mum says lets get some ice cream. Just like that our heavenly Father knows what is best for us, when we need it, how it should come to us...things like that. Just be patient and surrender all to Him and rest in Him. With love, Esther

#169 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

Dear sister, The story narrated by the sister Esthyrem is absolutely correct. My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in. ( Proverbs 3:11-12). (If your way is imperfect , I'l punsih you .so dont be angry with Your Father.He loves You forever). Behold ,I have refined you not as a silver,I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. (Isaiah 48:10). Dont worry sister, never loose your heart. Dear Lord, Pl comfort this sister and give her strength to bear this.Pl hear her cry and guide her to mould herself into Your ways. Please end her pain and bless her with the desire of her heart. Jesus name I Pray,Amen.

#170 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

:wub: My dear sisters in Christ, thank you so much for your sincere prayers. Praise God that He answers them. May He bless all of you!!! You all are in my heart and in my prayers.

Today I want to share my testimony of how we should seek and follow the Lord even when at the moment His will is not clear to our understanding. I wanted to prepare a surprise for Ashraf so much, but I felt in my heart that God wanted me to wait with it. But I didn't understand why wouldn't the Lord want me to do something nice for the one I love, so I went ahead. I ordered a huge handmade chocolate cake to be delivered to his office and I went with my best friend to his office in the middle of the night and we decorated its entrance with a lot of baloons and bringt birthday posters. It looked fantastic but... today I called Ashraf to wish him happy birthday and found out that he is out the city!!! So I disobeyed the Lord and spent my time, money and energy in vain!

But Ashraf told me that his colleagues called him and told him how they found the office decorated and received the cake for him. So sad he wasn't there :-( But I am very very very thankful to the Lord for this opportunity to talk to him and hear his voice again. I used this chance to appologize for my behavior in the past and he said that he's not upset with me anymore. His words filled my heart with sunshine! I hope so much that our short conversation will be the first small step toward our reconciliation...

PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR LORD!!!

#171 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

:wub: My dear sisters in Christ, thank you so much for your sincere prayers. Praise God that He answers them. May He bless all of you!!! You all are in my heart and in my prayers.

Today I want to share my testimony of how we should seek and follow the Lord even when at the moment His will is not clear to our understanding. I wanted to prepare a surprise for Ashraf so much, but I felt in my heart that God wanted me to wait with it. But I didn't understand why wouldn't the Lord want me to do something nice for the one I love, so I went ahead. I ordered a huge handmade chocolate cake to be delivered to his office and I went with my best friend to his office in the middle of the night and we decorated its entrance with a lot of baloons and bringt birthday posters. It looked fantastic but... today I called Ashraf to wish him happy birthday and found out that he is out the city!!! So I disobeyed the Lord and spent my time, money and energy in vain!

But Ashraf told me that his colleagues called him and told him how they found the office decorated and received the cake for him. So sad he wasn't there :-( But I am very very very thankful to the Lord for this opportunity to talk to him and hear his voice again. I used this chance to appologize for my behavior in the past and he said that he's not upset with me anymore. His words filled my heart with sunshine! I hope so much that our short conversation will be the first small step toward our reconciliation...

PRAISE AND GLORY TO OUR LORD!!!

:D PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! GREAT GOING...KEEP IT UP!!!

:lol:

#172 Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:54 AM

Dear God You are the King of our lives and the light on our path. You are our reason to rise in the morning and the safety net which comforts us when we look down and we fear we may fall as walk along our path all day. You are our cloak which shields us from the evening chill and our cover which keeps us warm at night, our comfort which allows our heart to rest in slumber. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

#173 leyla

leyla

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years. During this time we never even argued. But on vacation he met another woman and decided to leave me for her. For two weeks I kept praying days and nights and God answered my prayers. He came back to me and told me "you are the best". After this our relationship became stronger and we became much closer to each other. But after few months this situation repeated. He left me for another woman again. I feel so lonely and broken, just don't know how to live further. I truly love this man and keep praying and praying and praying to save our relationship. This emotional suffering affected my health so that I fall unconcious and cannot handle my duties at work. If the Lord helped me in a similar situation before, why now I feel so lost and lose my faith?

Please, please, support me in my prayers! I badly need God's invention into this situation!
[color=#CC33CC]

Dear God, I ask you to heal this broken heart and show her your love. Show her that you want the best for her and i ask you dear God to give her peace. I ask you God to bring a true love a Godly love a love that is from you in her life . I ask you God to help my sister through this painful time and show her that you are always there for her and this too shall pass and she deserves the best in her life and the person who would love her unconditionally and will cherish her.
In your name i pray.

Amen

#174 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:54 AM

I am so thankful to the Lord that Ashraf speaks to me again and I am very thankful to all of you for your prayers and support. I am still confused and hesitant and I don't know what to do and how to behave with Ashraf after all what happened. I trust the Lord to direct my thoughts and show me the way to Ashraf's heart. I am still learning to be obedient to the Lord and still sometimes I fail to obey Him wholeheartedly. Yesterday I had my first day off since I returned to my work and I planned to spend this day praying and reading the Bible, but... my friend invited me to spend the day with her near the pool and got seduced by this idea. So now I am punished with terrible sunburns on my skin! Good lesson for me! Friend, my heart leads me to make a new cake for Ashraf when he comes back and give him new baloons and the presents I still keep for him. When I spoke to him, his voice sounded sad, I don't know what happened to him, but I want to do something to make him happy and smiling again... Please pray with me that the second time his birthday surprise will work :rolleyes:

#175 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

Lord, please guide aleona13 and show her Your will for her life. comfort her and ease her loneliness. we pray in Jesus' name for favor in her life, amen!

#176 Victory always

Victory always

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

According to the word of God, if we do things according to his way he will provide a way where there seems to be no way but if we do contrary to his will we then give Satan an open door to afflict us and God will not interviene because he give us free will so i will join with you and let us examine ourselves and seek God and his righteousness first and all things will be added unto us .........................................If you agree drop me a line in my box God Bless You.

#177 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Dear friends, tonight I am going to Jordan. Please pray that this trip will be fine and safe, I am not prepared financially for this journey and I'm worried about my visa. My company doesn't pay me my optional saying that I was out of the office too much during last months, but without optional my salary is not enough even for food :-( :unsure: Please keep praying for Ashraf. I haven't heard from him since our last conversation, but my heart is full of hope that soon we will be together again. May the Lord bless all of you!

#178 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

Lord, please protect and bless Aleona as she travels. Give her favor everywhere she goes. Work your loving will in her relationship with Ashraf. I ask these things in the Holy Name of Jesus. Amen.

#179 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:12 AM

Dear friends, thanks for your prayers. Lately I've been feeling so down. My company's manager doesn't want to get me a work permission, so I work illegally and many times they cheat on me with money. I have no other income or support, so sometimes it's so hard for me financially. And when my tourist visa is getting over, they just send me to neighbor Jordan to re-enter the country. My last trip to Jordan was so exhausting. It's 100 F in the shadow, by there's no shadow in the desert! This trips includes 8 km of walking in the sun and climbing a mountain. In the middle of the way I got a sunstroke and couln't walk anymore. The guide who was with me, just left me there alone and said he had no time to deal with me. When I felt better, I had to rent a horse to get through bedouine villages to the nearest town. I found myself in an allien country with very little money with me, with my mobile out of roaming, and people there speak very different dialect of Arabic of what is spoken in Egypt, so I had also a communication barrier. I took a taxi, but maybe because of this language barrier he brought me to a completely wrong place. I just dropped into the nearest hotel to find out where I was and asked them to call my guide. Praise God, the hotel manager was so helpful, he tried to comform me and as he couldn't find any taxi around, he brought me to the right hotel by his car. Then I got to the port and came back to Egypt by boat completely exhausted. But I am so thankful to the Lord for sending me this kind man in Jordan, who helped me so much! Sometimes I feel like leaving Egypt, it's not a country where a woman can live alone. But then I remember that many times before I left "forever" in despair, but the Lord all the times turned the circumstances so that I had to return here. I keep praying that Ashraf will remember of me and come back. Without him it's so hard here... :-(

#180 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

Father God I thank you for watching over Aleona13 during her journey and for putting someone in her path to help her. Father I ask that you continue to work in her life. Strengthen her faith and bring her peace. Father smooth out any problems in her work situation so that she will be fairly compensated for any work that she does. I thank you Father and praise your mighty name. Amen.