186 replies to this topic

#151 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:29 PM

Dear sister, It happened to me as well recently.Usually we pray without repenting for our sins ,then He shows our sins which we forgot and trying to find fault at our loved ones. But it's very delighted to see ,you are being through such a wonderful journey with GOd answering your prayers ..means you are reaching your destination.I learnt a lot from all our Prayway members how to stand in faith during adversaries.Ofcourse we sail on the same boat, you are really a great inspiration to me.I'm sure that your worries are coming to an end.I'm just looking forward to see you happy with Ashraf soon.

#152 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:22 AM

:D My dearest friends, thank you so much for your prayers, they are so sincere and touching, and my heart is blessed to read these words of encouragement from you!

Today I am taking train to another city and tomorrow I have a flight to Egypt. My boss agreed to wait for me all this time and he paid for my ticket, thank the Lord for resolving these problems. However I have a great concern because they got me a one-way ticket for a national company, which is very stricts with visa formalities. My company didn't renew my work permission, so I am afraid to get in trouble in the airport...
Please pray that my trip will be safe and that I can cross the national border without any problems. May God bless all of you!

#153 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

Lord, we ask in Jesus' name for Your favor upon our friend as she travels... place the right officials in her path at the airport so that she will be able to get through with no problem. grant her a safe journey and thank You for providing this flight through her boss. in Your Son's name, amen!

#154 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

:) PRAISE THE LORD!!! :)

I was very nervous about my visa issue and I sent an e-mail to the airlines company to ask them about my situation. One day before my flight I received and answer from them saying that they might not let me go with one-way ticket. I fell into despair, but I went on anyway and I asked all my friends to pray for this trip. Amazing! The lady, who was checking me in for the flight, was in hurry and just typed the info from my ticket without even opening my passport! Thank God, He not only made this trip safe and nice, but also delivered me from fear of traveling by plane!

I am very happy to be back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and see my friends and colleagues whom I missed so much. There are still so many problems to solve with work and finances, but I know God will take care of my needs. I just need a miracle with Ashraf. I miss him and just can't breathe without him, but I hesitate to call him myself. I have much to tell him, but I keep asking the Lord to give me the right opportunity and the right words to talk to him.

#155 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Lord, thank you for Aleona's good news and answered prayer. You are faithful and good all the time, Lord. Father please help settle Aleona within herself and in you where Ashraf is concerned. Let her see, Lord, that you have her life completely in hand and that the greatest joy and peace comes from being fully focused on you. Help her to cast off her worries about this relationship, Lord, so that she can breathe. I pray for Ashraf also, Lord, that you will indeed help him to love, cherish, respect, honor, and support Aleona. Humble him by the beautiful commitment she has to you. Make him a man fully worthy of your daughter's affection and love, Lord. Show him how sweetly and dearly loved he is by Aleona, and let him seek you in response. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#156 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:46 AM

These days I keep praying for a chance to speak with Ashraf. Please please pray with me that God will give me this chance soon, that we can finally break this wall of gossips and lies betweens us and that Ashraf will understand and forgive me just as I have forgiven him, just as the Lord every day forgives both of us!

I need your prayers so much now!
:(

#157 estherym

estherym

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:54 AM

Abba Lord, in Jesus name I pray and ask that You guide my sister in the path that You want her to follow. I pray that You will grant her the wants of her heart that is of Your will. Abba I pray that she will trust You completely and let You take control for her Lord. In Jesus name i pray and ask Amen.

#158 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:13 AM

I haven't heard from my beloved for a long time... :( Because of my impatience I made him upset and disappointed with me. I told him things that I had no right to tell him. I regret and repent. And I really want to apoligize to him for all those things I was doing and saying wrong... But I have no more contact with him. He doesn't call me anymore and I don't dare to call him myself. I am praying for God's invasion into this situation. I just need some miracle... His birthday is coming soon and I wish I would be with him on that special day... :rolleyes: Please, pray for us...

#159 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:37 AM

Lord, I see and hear the pain of Aleona's anxious thoughts. I know you do too. Comfort her today, Lord. Give her the assurance that you are with her and that you care. Lord, for reasons that you understand better than anyone else, some of us struggle intensely with fears of abandonment and rejection. These fears are frequently the result of a long history of letdowns from people we should have been able to trust. Every silence, every fluctuation in established patterns fills can cause overwhelming fear and despair and guilt and shame. It gets ugly, Father, and it's so hard to stop. Please, Lord Jesus, please help Aleona through this time. Help her to release Ashraf to you completely. Help her to be assured that you are with her and that you will never abandon her. Help her to feel your tender, loving presence in her life so that she can move through days with or without her human beloved in peace and comfort and assurance--a sense of completeness in you. Build in her confidence, sweet Jesus, that she is a beautiful daighter of the king, and worthy of his affection. Cast the troubles of this world far from her. Lord, I pray for Ashraf, that he would realize the belssing of this beautiful woman in his life and that he would determine to be worthy of her. Lord, he would need to be worthy of the daughter or THE King! Help Aleona to see herself as precisely that and nothing less. Help her to accept and desire nothing less than your best. I pray these things in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#160 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

I feel very down these days... When I come from work, I just pray and cry all evenings. This situation makes me feel so miserable. All the people around know my situation and my relationship with Ashraf became a theme to gossip about. Some keep trying to introduce me to 'someone better', some practice their psychologist's talents on me, some just laugh at me when they see that I am still waiting for a miracle. Ashraf was told negative things about me that he believes and shares with our friends. I don't even try to defend or justify myself anymore. I know that the Lord will protect me. All this time I trusted Him and only Him. And somehow I still believe He will change this situation for me. I prayed about my relationship with Ashraf for months and years, every day and every night, read the Bible every day, went to church, I tried to fast, to minister others, I confessed all my sins I could remember, I worked hard on myself, on my character and my behavior... I know I can never be perfect and I sin evey day by my acts or by my thoughts... But I've been trying so hard to become a better Christian. I don't know what else I can do... If I can do nothing more to deserve to be with the one I love, then I am begging the Lord to give me him as a husband not because I try to be good for him, but just because He is Just, Gracious and Generous. I have never asked God for anything in my life so sincerely, so fervently and so desparately as am I asking him for this man. Friends, I am so exhausted and sad, I have no more strength even to pray, I just fall on my knees and silently look above with tears in my eyes... Please keep praying for me and Ashraf. I still believe there can be a miracle in our relationship...

#161 laxmirao

laxmirao

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

Dear sister, Please go through this, hope it will help you to get relieved from pain. “And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams” (1 Samuel 15:22). It is written, “Obedience is better than sacrifice.” I say it is also better than blessing. This is the deepest meaning in the story of Abram offering Isaac on the altar. God said, “Go and do this.” He obeyed. Did Abram leave that altar saying, “God changed his mind”? I don’t think so. God wanted only obedience. I have just experienced that today. God told me to negotiate and gave me every evidence that I should claim a certain thing. I did. I did everything in my power to obtain it. But I didn’t get it! What now? Shall I question God? Shall I doubt he spoke to me? Shall I believe Satan hindered me? No! I sought the Lord diligently. He said, “Do this,” and I did it. I will rest in the peace of obedience. That makes it better than blessing. God shows you only one side of the coin—obedience. The servant must obey without question! That, too, is faith: When a master commandeth his servant to go, he goeth; to come, and he cometh. “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him” (Job 13:15). Can a man purpose in his heart to trust God when it appears he is breaking promise? Can a man still speak the language of faith when all his leadings “blow up” in his face? The giants of faith did! Men of great faith faced the most fiery trials. God has peculiar ways of developing faith, and the deeper in God you go, the more peculiar will be your testing. :rolleyes: Do not be led to think that afflictions are necessarily proof you are displeasing him! Miracles are produced only amidst impossibilities. :) So you desire to be a child of faith—then ready yourself for a life of most peculiar testings. Faith comes by using what you have. Don’t wait for obstacles to be removed. Go forth anyhow! The most critical part of faith is “the last half hour.” :)

#162 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Thank you, dear sister, your post encouraged me a lot!!!
Last night I couldn't help crying over this verse, it describes exactly what I feel:

If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him.
But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship...
(Psalm 55:12-14)

#163 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

Lord, thank You that You understand our heart's desires when no one else seems to understand or offer support. please comfort our sister and give her peace. guide her and show her what You would have her to do about her life and her relationship. we know that You love her and have a plan but in the meanwhile, she is in need of Your comfort and strength. please carry her through this trial to the plan You have for her whatever it may be. in Jesus' name, amen!

#164 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:58 AM

Last days I felt desperate, the Lord reminded me this parable:

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.' "For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' " And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"(Luke 18:1-8)

So I keep praying and believing no matter what, but I feel so sad that my darling’s birthday is coming after a few days, but we still have no contact. I understand that there is still a long and hard way to our complete restoration, but oh God! How much I want to be with him on his birthday. It would be so sad to miss that special day…

I just need some miracle… :(

#165 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

Lord, please allow our sister to feel Your peaceful presence tonight. guide her to the path You have chosen for her. strengthen her and help her to discern Your will. ease the pain of her broken heart and comfort her. please honor her request or if it is not Your will then we ask that You remove this longing from her heart and bring her the man of her dreams. either way we know that You want the best for her but she is suffering in the meanwhile... ease her fears and pain. in Jesus' name we pray Your perfect blessings upon her life, amen!